Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#21 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3312 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:04 PM

Maybe it didn't but i would like Itachi to clarify because i have a feeling you can't use both items at once..

i think i MITE have asked him last game... i checked my PM's but i'd forgotten i had deleted them.. :huh:

Well, I don't see it in the rules...but if that's the case we should use blindfolds...if Light is among the Defenders, he can't do anything but defend, if he is among the attackers, we can identify him as a Villain and lynch him tomorrow.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#22 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:05 PM

But what about the first one? With Chiyo Chan?

To me it was a pic of Itachi, maybe it looked different to others? I don't get it, so I just replaced it to be sure ;)

#23 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

Itachi could you clarify if you can use more than one item a night?

#24 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:11 PM

Itachi could you clarify if you can use more than one item a night?

Yeah sorry I left that bit out, but it is in the rules from the First Game so it shouldn't be that big of a mystery.

At Night you can Attack, or Attack and use an Item (1). Or you can Defend. (Will add to rules)

The Heroes have 1 Blindfold and 1 False Name each (already is in rules)

#25 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3312 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

Yeah sorry I left that bit out, but it is in the rules from the First Game so it shouldn't be that big of a mystery.

At Night you can Attack, or Attack and use an Item (1). Or you can Defend. (Will add to rules)

Okay, we go with the Blindfolds, then since we need them if we attack a GU. There may be one extra Hero death, but the plan still works.

Edit: There's less than 50% of this, though, since there's a 50% chance of Light being in the attackers and a 4/11 chance that his target is actually a Villain, so there's less than 30% chance of losing the extra Hero...

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 11 September 2008 - 11:16 PM.

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#26 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:15 PM

Sorry that's right but i just couldn't remember...

So that means attackers have to decide what kind of item they use..

And before i do this i would like others to confirm there up to it.. even though thats nt a great confirmation lol

#27 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3312 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:22 PM

Sorry that's right but i just couldn't remember...

So that means attackers have to decide what kind of item they use..

And before i do this i would like others to confirm there up to it.. even though thats nt a great confirmation lol

You're an odd number, all you have to do is defend...so why are you so afraid? For a Hero, defending the first night is a good option no matter what plan you're following...

And the Attackers should definitely go with the Blindfold so that a) GU can't kill them and b) if they are attacking a GU, they won't die.

#28 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:24 PM

You're an odd number, all you have to do is defend...so why are you so afraid? For a Hero, defending the first night is a good option no matter what plan you're following...

And the Attackers should definitely go with the Blindfold so that a) GU can't kill them and b) if they are attacking a GU, they won't die.

I'm afraid because i don't trust you ;) sorry YS logics grand.. and on that front this plan holds up, but i can't ignore the fact that i don't trust you lol

(In Anime Battle Royale only i mean, it's nothing personal at all you know that :))

#29 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3312 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:28 PM

I'm afraid because i don't trust you ;) sorry YS logics grand.. and on that front this plan holds up, but i can't ignore the fact that i don't trust you lol

(In Anime Battle Royale only i mean, it's nothing personal at all you know that :))

I see...well, you should defend anyways..(if you can :P)

Edit: I'm sure others can see that it's not me they need to trust, it's the plan...whether or not you like Einstein doesn't make relativity true or false...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 11 September 2008 - 11:30 PM.

#30 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:05 AM

Hmm, you've given a lot of thought into this, and included counters...I'm going to have to trust you ^_^ I can't remember...can all roles attack? I'll reread...
~Kat

Edit: Yes they can...thats an amazing strategy Y-San! Wow! I'm attacking right?

Edited by Kathleen, 12 September 2008 - 12:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users