BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

Yes, but you would have to have been very lucky to not have been targeted up to this point and not have done anything at all. If Light shows up, I'll change my assumptions a little. However, Light wins by killing Alucard, so he wouldn't have wanted Alucard lynched... ;)

I'm not sure why you want people to think that you might be a Villain if you aren't though. :huh: If you are a Hero, we don't want people to make the wrong decision by targeting you and there's no point pretending you aren't a hero since there are only GUs left. Besides, your defense wasn't one that Light has...which means that I know who you are and it's clear that others know as well. :o

Yeah...I don't think he's sneaky enough to pull an Itachi Aurora ;P

Although new players can surprise you sometimes...*cough* Ocular-Enso? :D

But actually I don't think Itachi would make defenses too detailed to match the description...actually his defense doesn't really match any description except Rolo's, which doesn't really make sense...

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I don't think he's sneaky enough to pull an Itachi Aurora ;P

Although new players can surprise you sometimes...*cough* Ocular-Enso? :D

But actually I don't think Itachi would make defenses too detailed to match the description...actually his defense doesn't really match any description except Rolo's, which doesn't really make sense...

I agree that it doesn't match perfectly, but of the available defenses, it fits by far the best. Both mentioned time fairly explicitly.

BTW, slightly off-topic, but how "new" was Ocular-Enso? :D

And of course the day post comes just as I log out.... ha!

Let me do some reading and look at my notes and then

I will add something to the conversation.

Sorry all and dawh, I thought you were alucard.

Bad guys usually cast a lot of suspicions around...

I guess I allways learn something new each game.

ok, so based on the posts, this is my list of identities

taliesin- Yuna

Mekal- Alucard

dawh- Naruto

Me- well, I'm not giving that away so easily, am I?

Yoruichi-san can't be Spike, GU?

CL couldn't be L

Kat couldn't be L, everyone is convinced that she's bad

Anything else?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Dawh: I too noticed about Kat, but i wasn't going to mention until lynch time tomorrow, as there aren't any saving roles this game and you have to be careful when to use your defences. She's definitely GU in my book.

So i suspect Kat, Y-San to be GO and I'm keeping the third close to my chest just for now. :D

I considered keeping quiet, but I thought why not leave the lynch for a sure thing and try to eliminate the other GUs tonight without people using their kill on Kat. Of course, if we can get all three (or however many are left) tonight, so much the better. B))

Whatever happens tonight, I predict that it will be a very interesting night... :wacko::blink:

taliesin- Yuna

Mekal- Alucard

dawh- Naruto

CL couldn't be L

Anything else?

You forgot that Prince Marth isn''t a GO and unlikely to be Light..

Edit: they're all extremely interesting nights in Royal Anime Battle B)) .. would just like to add that this is a super game! I've really enjoyed it so far! Hope there's R.A.B v2.0 in the works ;)

Edited by Joe's Student

taliesin- Yuna

Mekal- Alucard

dawh- Naruto

CL couldn't be L

Anything else?

Why couldnt Kat be L? Just because she has that cute avatar dont automatically assume

she's not Light.

FIF why not give away who you are? Go ahead make it easy for them..ha ha :lol:

You know I am kiding right?

I hope some of you still have your defenses so if I survive this night I wont be alone...

Edit: they're all extremely interesting nights in Royal Anime Battle B)) .. would just like to add that this is a super game! I've really enjoyed it so far! Hope there's R.A.B v2.0 in the works ;)

I was hoping for a RAB2 as well. I would definitely join. I'm having a blast with this one!

Waiting for the PMs to get in... I love the alphabet. I wish my name could be a letter of the alphabet

Edit: btw, when does the night post come?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Thanks! and thanks also for playing. I'm glad it's fun for everyone. There will definitely be a 2nd, but let's save discussion on that for after this one ends ;)

The Night will be posted when all the pms are in and I get a chance to write it.

Thanks! and thanks also for playing. I'm glad it's fun for everyone. There will definitely be a 2nd, but let's save discussion on that for after this one ends ;)

The Night will be posted when all the pms are in and I get a chance to write it.

who else needs to send theirs in? I hope you got mine.

Edited by crazypainter

Well, I gave a clue to my identity in an anime reference in a reference to the anime in my earlier posts...;P

And the fact that JS is so intent to kill me suggests he may have gotten it or guessed it at any rate...

Clue? Clue? I thought there were no clues anywhere!! :P

hmm I will leave a clue as well then.

But, is there anyway for a character to be framed?

Could anyone have taken my role and pretended to be me?

Did you get it? Can you read this?

Edited by crazypainter

Ok, since I'm innocent defense shouldn't be hard, right? Well apparently there isn't much in the way of PROOF, besides Spike, and L, and they obviously haven't revealed themself (although, I think I know who L is, judging on why I was targeted by them). You all think I'm a GU/O (can't remember which :wacko:)? Why is that? From what I've seen, the description of Rolo has the word time in it, and so does the description of my escape...:o Oh my gosh everyone, lets all jump on this like its as truthful as Itachi-San himself telling us :o Ok, lets not all get PARANOID! You guys should be ashamed. I'm helpful, and you should know it. Btw, sorry if I seem inactive, its just school *sigh* is taking up way more of my life than I want :rolleyes: But since its night, was is there to do but pm and wait? Not trying to get defensive, as many of you call it, but since there's nothing to do, and I've noticed some (ok lots) of suspicion around me, which I understand, I'm not the most outspoken of players, and I don't have as much time as most of you. Lets not all freak out over nothing, and enjoy this night post.

~Kat

Edit: Well you can't really enjoy a night post, usually people die...:o so scratch that :P

Edited by Kathleen

Ok, since I'm innocent defense shouldn't be hard, right? Well apparently there isn't much in the way of PROOF, besides Spike, and L, and they obviously haven't revealed themself (although, I think I know who L is, judging on why I was targeted by them). You all think I'm a GU/O (can't remember which :wacko:)? Why is that? From what I've seen, the description of Rolo has the word time in it, and so does the description of my escape...:o Oh my gosh everyone, lets all jump on this like its as truthful as Itachi-San himself telling us :o Ok, lets not all get PARANOID! You guys should be ashamed. I'm helpful, and you should know it. Btw, sorry if I seem inactive, its just school *sigh* is taking up way more of my life than I want :rolleyes: But since its night, was is there to do but pm and wait? Not trying to get defensive, as many of you call it, but since there's nothing to do, and I've noticed some (ok lots) of suspicion around me, which I understand, I'm not the most outspoken of players, and I don't have as much time as most of you. Lets not all freak out over nothing, and enjoy this night post.

~Kat

Edit: Well you can't really enjoy a night post, usually people die...:o so scratch that :P

No, I'm not sure what to make of the Night Posts...I don't think Itachi would give too much away or else it defeats the point of Mafia...but I do find your lurking to be suspicious...same reason I found Taliesin to be suspicious (although I was wrong in that case :/)...but I agree that some ppl should just mello out...

No, I'm not sure what to make of the Night Posts...I don't think Itachi would give too much away or else it defeats the point of Mafia...but I do find your lurking to be suspicious...same reason I found Taliesin to be suspicious (although I was wrong in that case :/)...but I agree that some ppl should just mello out...

I'm mellowing out waiting for all the pms... (itachi yawns) It's a good thing Sasori left because he HATES waiting ;)

I agree that ppl should mellow out. At least LIS isnt clogging the board with his theories and bullying.

But everyone is suspicious. OK my list of suspicious ppl.

Dawh

FIF

kat

Ysan

Joes student

Prince marth

Cant wait to hear the story.

Itatchi, Love the inclusion of pictures to go along with the action!

I agree that ppl should mellow out. At least LIS isnt clogging the board with his theories and bullying.

But everyone is suspicious. OK my list of suspicious ppl.

Dawh

FIF

kat

Ysan

Joes student

Prince marth

Cant wait to hear the story.

Itatchi, Love the inclusion of pictures to go along with the action!

Lol...that's everyone...and you're moving yourself higher on my list of suspicious ppl...:P

I like the pictures too, Itachi, especially the one of me ;P.

Lol...that's everyone...and you're moving yourself higher on my list of suspicious ppl...:P

I like the pictures too, Itachi, especially the one of me ;P.

What? Why would you be suspicious of me? It was only a joke!

Y san I thought you had more of a sense of humor than that!

Oh I get it you were joking...