Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#41 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:14 PM

Looks like spike is alive then ...Will change if the defence is good, suspecting Mekal for being the risen phoenix of thunderchicken (everyone went for in M - 7), and FIF for being to inactive

a bit random, and i'm sure that will draw some attention to me as well as them - anyone have any better ideas - I'm off for an hour

Recruiter: Itachi
voter ......voted...............spike attack
1)LIS - CrazyPainter ........ FIF, unblindfold
2)FIF
3)Kat
4)CP
5)Mekal
6)Brandonb
7)Y-San
8)GC - DEAD (killed by the Geass Order)
9)CL - DEAD (killed on L's Command)
10)Joe's Student
11)Prince Marth
12)taliesin

Let the First Day begin! Let's try for a 12 Hour Day. Everyone needs to vote for 3 things.
1) a suspect to Lynch
2) whether you all should blindfold them or not
3) who you want Spike to target tonight

Sorry, don't have much time right now...have some thoughts, will post a more detailed account later, but I want to add this:

The fact that Alucard chose CP, who has had a perfect survival record in Mafia games (has survived to the end of every game she's played) suggests that he is a seasoned player.

Interesting thought,..I'm thinking E.E. (alchemist), was not attacking last night and may not have used blindfold which amy have been GC thinking he was invincible/untouchable

Dont like it when you are this quiet Y-san, like one of those voices on an intercome - you say you have thoughts lets here them, it is a discussion forum too.

#42 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:36 PM

Oh...So votes aren't done via PM? o_O I thought they were...I haven't voted yet but that's because I thought they were done via PM and I wanted to see what more people had to say before placing a vote. So votes are done here?

#43 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

More clarifications: ;)

Naruto making a friend is just an excuse for him to learn someone's Identity. It has nothing to do with the 2 of them being in cahoots from now on. Also, Mekal didn't learn Naruto's Identity so they can't pm each other anyway.

All the votes for the Day are done via posts not pms. -just info for Marth really, because this is typical of Mafia-type games

There will be a vote for Spike whether he is alive or not. Only the Night will tell if he is alive (maybe). Everyone has to vote for his target Today. Remember, there is a chance Spike will learn whether he should Attack or not.

The events last night are not all chronological, so don't base anything on their order.

Also, it looks like I'll have to extend the Day. I'll wait until there's a good amount of voting done.

Edit: as an example of a definitive vote:

Itachi: Voting for unreality, Blindfold Lynch, Nayana is Spike's Target

Edit 2: in retrospect I did write the events in a chronological way, but it had nothing to do with the order in which I received the pms. I think the order can actually be used as a clue, just not too large a clue. Also, none of them happened at the same time. I will continue to write Night Posts with this type of chronology.

#44 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:35 PM

More clarifications: ;)

Naruto making a friend is just an excuse for him to learn someone's Identity. It has nothing to do with the 2 of them being in cahoots from now on. Also, Mekal didn't learn Naruto's Identity so they can't pm each other anyway.

All the votes for the Day are done via posts not pms. -just info for Marth really, because this is typical of Mafia-type games

There will be a vote for Spike whether he is alive or not. Only the Night will tell if he is alive (maybe). Everyone has to vote for his target Today. Remember, there is a chance Spike will learn whether he should Attack or not.

The events last night are not all chronological, so don't base anything on their order.

Also, it looks like I'll have to extend the Day. I'll wait until there's a good amount of voting done.

Edit: as an example of a definitive vote:

Itachi: Voting for unreality, Blindfold Lynch, Nayana is Spike's Target

Edit 2: in retrospect I did write the events in a chronological way, but it had nothing to do with the order in which I received the pms. I think the order can actually be used as a clue, just not too large a clue. Also, none of them happened at the same time.

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification.

#45 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:56 PM

Recruiter: Itachi

voter - voting for - spike attack:

2)FIF
3)Kat
4)CP
5)Mekal
6)Brandonb
7)Y-San
10)Joe's Student - voting for Y-San, unblindfolded, I don't know who Spike's target should be.
11)Prince Marth
12)taliesin

Sorry, don't have much time right now...have some thoughts, will post a more detailed account later, but I want to add this:

The fact that Alucard chose CP, who has had a perfect survival record in Mafia games (has survived to the end of every game she's played) suggests that he is a seasoned player.

Voting for Y-San because her only post so far has made me suspicious. It's exactly like a tactic used by GC in Mafia IV to cast suspicion on Y-San (only thing missing is a spoiler ;) ). She has picked up on something (maybe nothing, maybe something) that CL has survived all the games she's played in.

The thing she says is that Alucard must be a seasoned player because he/she wanted to rid CL from the game, but Y-San herself is a seasoned player, having hosted a game aswell, and she's just the type of seasoned player who, as the Alucard, would go for CL. It sounds more like she's wanted to incriminate someone and has thought up this way of doing so...

Also i want to add that she subtlely suggests this seasoned player is male. A mistake in quick typing maybe, but i don't think so, i think she was trying to frame a certain someone by use of the "he", and also so that subconciously people wouldn't think of her as the seasoned player.

One more thing is that she has used the tactic of leaving a piece of evidence against someone and then left, leaving people to stew over it and it staying in her mind. A GO tactic if ever i saw one...

The whole thing stunk of Baddie play, whether she's trying to cast suspicion away from herself as the Alucard, or just trying to frame an innocent...

Y-San's Post

(This is all in good faith YS :lol: , if I'm wrong i'll definitely apologise :) )

Edit: to fix voting

Edited by Joe's Student, 08 September 2008 - 06:58 PM.

#46 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:08 PM

Would like to add to the above post i mean to be talking about CrazyPainter as Y-San was, and not CL :blush: . Typos galore...

#47 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3307 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:13 PM

Okay...sorry, its a busy day at work, and I don't have much time...but here are my other thoughts on last night:

The fact that CL was killed by L suggests that that the tip L got was about CL. Of course, there's a 50% chance of it being false.

The fact that there was no action from Light suggests that he was either an inactive player, or used a defense last night instead of attacking, which could be a clever strategy. I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.

I'm not sure why the GO went after GC. Seems random, although they might just have gone after him for inactivity. He also may have been Light.

JS, I used "he" because the Alucard character is a he...and Itachi uses the same pronoun in the night post...

Sorry I didn't have time to say more. I still don't...which is why I have to go now. Be back later!

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#48 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

Okay...sorry, its a busy day at work, and I don't have much time...but here are my other thoughts on last night:

The fact that CL was killed by L suggests that that the tip L got was about CL. Of course, there's a 50% chance of it being false.

The fact that there was no action from Light suggests that he was either an inactive player, or used a defense last night instead of attacking, which could be a clever strategy. I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.

I'm not sure why the GO went after GC. Seems random, although they might just have gone after him for inactivity. He also may have been Light.

JS, I used "he" because the Alucard character is a he...and Itachi uses the same pronoun in the night post...

Sorry I didn't have time to say more. I still don't...which is why I have to go now. Be back later!

But i see you've ignored my whole piece so as not to get dragged into a clash (I would have done the same thing myself in you're position). I believe you have then tried to cover up the "Leave info and Leave" tactic by coming on straight after i post with other info (which isn't anything new to anyone).

Y-San your last post has made me doubly suspicious of you....

#49 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:36 PM

I hope i got the voting right. Thank you LIS I love Purple but its not my favorite color.
As you cast your suspicion on me I cant help but wonder why? Yes, I read what you wrote but that doesnt make
a good argument. Is it because I was bit? Can you come over and check my wounds? Back rub maybe?

2)FIF
3)Kat
4)CP- voting for Prince, Blindfold Lynch, Joe's student is Spike's Target
5)Mekal
6)Brandonb
7)Y-San
10)Joe's Student - voting for Y-San, unblindfolded, I don't know who Spike's target should be.
11)Prince Marth
12)taliesin
edit: changed color

Edited by crazypainter, 08 September 2008 - 07:42 PM.

#50 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:39 PM

But i see you've ignored my whole piece so as not to get dragged into a clash (I would have done the same thing myself in you're position). I believe you have then tried to cover up the "Leave info and Leave" tactic by coming on straight after i post with other info (which isn't anything new to anyone).

Y-San your last post has made me doubly suspicious of you....

And you jumped on her so quickly. Is there something you know?
One thing I know is that Alucard went for me last night and I survived...
sort of. Well I will do what I can for the good guys/gals while I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users