Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#31 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:16 PM

I'm thinking 12 hours = me talking to myself almost, just me and two others around till 7pm GMT and that means US at school or work???? do we need extensiion ??
I always think the first night is quick, the next day needs a lot of fact finding (by activity/posting) Lets see if people hide or make dumb posts
Also we need to really figure how to use our own roles well and work out others why when and whats too - complicated methinks

Itachi-san .?????.. friends are now compatible?? does Mekal and his new friend work together (PM) or just have drinks and cinema moments etc, do they gain behind the scenes contact?? probably not - heroes dont team unless GU takes one, if I'm reading right BTSC not mentioned, but are they or any other friends just know who each other are. i.e. Mekal also knows who Naruto is?? (strange friendship if not - perhaps that needs working on, or explanation)

C.L. role ??? ideas anyone?? Did the inspector use luck or skill - I'm thinking it's hard to workout so many ways this can play, CL adn GC did not, cld not defend temselves,

CP's hair turned white after that attk

This could end quite quickly if people keep getting killed off at this rate.

From the story we can tell that

CP is not Alucard.

CL is not Kenshin

Mekal is not Kenshin
Mekal is not Naruto
Mekal is not Ichigo
Mekal is not Light

Agreed, other than CL WAS not kensian,

Mekal had a lot of visitors and made a friend??
Alucard tried attack, and CP is safe from him now, but did not use a defense???, Why did GC shoot himself - because he was told too ??? we know all three GU were there (to kill one person???) GC was not on the prowel or had no defense, maybe did not use it (cld he have forgotten to PM

All confusing - but it's forming in the back of my brain - i wish i cld solve faster...

Itachi-san - has the order of events to do with PM or can we use the chronological order to determine things ???

I have more to say, back soon to read and or write.... This is complicated, and you either guess right or wrong regarding atttack or defense ... Interesting gambits and plotting to come no doubt

btw - can I have some friends too

................................................................................
................................................................................

Thanks You Itachi for those clarifications!!!!!!
My hair is changing back to brown now LIS........

So you say - using a brunette rinse - you'll have to build it up to brown gradually, :P

...I don't think it helps (says someone who's not only played but hosted her own ;P)...

And I don't think knowledge about Anime helps either...cuz I'm still confused... :wacko:

On the plus side, it looks like it will be a lot of fun...

:D A new blond in town

I'm going blond (wher I have hair left - I'll be pulling it all out in this game)

#32 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:17 PM

I also think we should NOT do a blindfolded vote

Why...

#33 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:18 PM

Just adding to your list, CL is not L either, and I don't think we know for certain if Mekel is not Light (why did everyone visit him? :P)
I think it's more likely we aren't going to get a geass in the first day, and we can't do a blindfold every day, I vote to save it and normal lynch.
~Kat

#34 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

I so wanted to play this, too. Oh, well. Sign me up on the backup list.

And Taliesin, there's one more character you know I'm not that you can add to your list. Oh, nvm. Kathleen got it. But reread the rules, Kat. You do know that about Mekal.

Have fun everyone!

Edited by Cherry Lane, 08 September 2008 - 12:25 PM.

#35 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:39 PM

Well...It's possible for me to make a few determinations based on last night's events. And I have to agree with Taliesin's determinations, as well.

#36 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:56 PM

Itachi-san - has the order of events to do with PM or can we use the chronological order to determine things ???

I have to wonder about that too...Because if all that was happening at the same time, I can make quite a few more determinations. Heck, I could even make quite a few determinations if it was even, in fact, chronological order.

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 08 September 2008 - 12:58 PM.

#37 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Just adding to your list, CL is not L either, and I don't think we know for certain if Mekel is not Light (why did everyone visit him? :P )
I think it's more likely we aren't going to get a geass in the first day, and we can't do a blindfold every day, I vote to save it and normal lynch.
~Kat

Ha ha L and cherry lane.... the blonde list grows ... Sry cld nt resist, We do know Mekal is not Light (the only person Ichigo can kill is Light, Light visited Mekal and he is still alive) Anyway the 'deerrr play' works on these topics if ppl want to use it.

Any one doubt that three GUs are out there still - the blind lynch is better 3 gu to get - try without if you like - gonna nominate to start the ball rolling in 30mins if it is not started ..

wld like a Itachi-san to respond about the BTSC - if ppl are knowing/friendlying each other are they working together or just knowing EACH other?
Clearly Naruto has a friend, will they be in cahoots?

I have a little bit worked out - but will hold on this first day or at least for now as i'm talking to myself here .. So LIS, what are you gonna have for lunch?

#38 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:34 PM

Prince Marth: Any chance you have made any determinations that could shed some light on who we should vote to die at the hands of Itachi's sword?

And what about Spike? Can we abstain from using him tonight or not? Simply because (if GC and CL were innocent) that leaves a 50% chance we'll order Spike to kill an innocent. If either GC or CL weren't innocent, or if both weren't, then that's even less chance for us to target a baddie. That's dangerous for us innocents. Of course if anyone has info, that you can share yet keep yourself safe from baddies, then please let us know....

I'm uber-confused :blink:

Edit to add: Delighted to still be alive after a night of possible madness :D

Edited by Joe's Student, 08 September 2008 - 04:36 PM.

#39 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

Missed out on the action in ABR-1. Should have taken defense, hmmm. Nvm, my faction will win. :P
EDIT: BB code

#40 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

Sorry, don't have much time right now...have some thoughts, will post a more detailed account later, but I want to add this:

The fact that Alucard chose CP, who has had a perfect survival record in Mafia games (has survived to the end of every game she's played) suggests that he is a seasoned player.
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users