Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#291 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:44 PM

WHAT?! IT'S OVER?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, so the GO won. Did anyone see the invisible clue I put on post 215? I thought I might die tonight, so I put a clue before I turned into a ghost and couldn't post any more clues. I got Kat from an informant, and got told that Kat was a baddie. So I focused on her...

Sign me up for the next one! Good game everyone.

Haha very clever a bit risky no?

#292 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:56 PM

Haha very clever a bit risky no?

Kat was done for at the point, anyways...what was really risky was not defending or using a blindfold...:P

Edit: Oh yes, I must end all my posts on this topic with the Lelouch smiley: -\-/

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 10 September 2008 - 11:57 PM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#293 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:58 PM

Kat was done for at the point, anyways...what was really risky was not defending or using a blindfold... :P

:lol: i ment frozens hidden clue in post 215 lol

go look at the post if you'r interested :)

#294 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:09 AM

Oh wow...Interesting use of colors XD

#295 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:20 AM

:lol: i ment frozens hidden clue in post 215 lol

go look at the post if you'r interested :)

Lol...I know, sorry, I'm used to it from the Philosopher and the Yak Hunt, and something else (which I won't give away yet ;P)...btw, I'm the one who originally came up with the invisible text idea as part of the puzzle: A Colorful Sequence. But Unreality did me one better by figuring out how to do it with BD's background color, which was awesome :D.

-Signed, -\-/

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#296 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:29 AM

Lol...I know, sorry, I'm used to it from the Philosopher and the Yak Hunt, and something else (which I won't give away yet ;P)...btw, I'm the one who originally came up with the invisible text idea as part of the puzzle: A Colorful Sequence. But Unreality did me one better by figuring out how to do it with BD's background color, which was awesome :D.

-Signed, -\-/

actually I used to do it on The Revival, then I was wondering what the background was for BD, so that me and Bb could cheat and send secret messages to each other in Mafia V (we decided against it though :P hehe), and Bb figured out the background color and told me, then I decided to use it in the scav hunt.

#297 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

actually I used to do it on The Revival, then I was wondering what the background was for BD, so that me and Bb could cheat and send secret messages to each other in Mafia V (we decided against it though :P hehe), and Bb figured out the background color and told me, then I decided to use it in the scav hunt.

Lol, nice...but I would have figured it out if you guys did it in Mafia V...:P

-\-/

#298 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:45 AM

Haha...I just realized: in both this game and Speed Mafia, it was Dawh's changing sides that provided the decisive majority for the mafia/GO...I think his new nickname should be the Decisive Turncoat...;P

Oh, and for those who don't understand the Lelouch smiley: it's him holding out his fingers in a V shape around his Geass eye...

-\-/

#299 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:09 AM

-Signed, -\-/

Yeah, I was trying to figure that one out...
Ive tried to do it on my sig but its not working...

#300 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:10 AM

Thanks for the info!! Does this mean I will have to copy/paste all the text you write in the future???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users