Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#21 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3377 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:22 AM

I'm slightly starting to understand...It would probably be a bit easier if I had played one of the Mafia games though. Hehe.

...I don't think it helps (says someone who's not only played but hosted her own ;P)...

And I don't think knowledge about Anime helps either...cuz I'm still confused... :wacko:

On the plus side, it looks like it will be a lot of fun...:D
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#22 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:07 AM

Clarifications:

Tonight there is no Lynch. Lynching is done during the Day. Tonight everyone must pm whether they want to Attack or Defend. If you choose to Attack you may also use an Item.

Defenses and Items may only be used ONCE. It doesn't matter whether you get targeted or not. As an example: if you use your 2 defenses in the first 2 nights and no one attacks you those nights, they are gone for the rest of the game.

The false name is something like "John Doe" not another player's name. It will keep you safe from Light and can only be used once.

The blindfold will keep you safe from the GO because they can't make eye contact with you. This can only be used once also.

The Blindfolded Lynch is something else entirely. During the day, everyone votes whether they want to blindfold the Lynch victim or not. If they don't use a blindfolded lynch and the suspect turns out to be a GU, then they will free themselves and kill a Hero. If they do use a blind folded lynch and the suspect is a GU, then the GU is helpless and will die without harming anyone else.

Thanks You Itachi for those clarifications!!!!!!
My hair is changing back to brown now LIS........

#23 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:21 AM

...I don't think it helps (says someone who's not only played but hosted her own ;P)...

And I don't think knowledge about Anime helps either...cuz I'm still confused... :wacko:

On the plus side, it looks like it will be a lot of fun...:D

ya... me too... like (if my memory serves me correctly from when i read hellsing) wasn't alucard a good guy?(ill check up on it... i think i still have a copy of one of them in my room) though the clarifications help... can you end the night at 10 a.m. tomorrow or the day at 10 p.m. because if it ends at 2 i cant vote...

Edited by Mekal, 08 September 2008 - 02:24 AM.

#24 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:37 AM

OK curious about the timing.
This is to be a 12/12hr d/night game but we started today and at night...
so what are the day hours going to be????? and night???

#25 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:53 AM

Every time I make a Night or Day Post, I'll specify what is expected and how long everyone will have to either pm or vote. I have about half of the Night pms so far, so it looks like you shouldn't expect the First Night Post until tomorrow.

#26 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3377 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:53 AM

Yeah...I hope its not 2 am...or else I'm not going to be able to sleep...wondering whether or not I died...XP
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#27 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:13 AM

I'll probably be headed to bed in about an hour. Got work tomorrow. Luckily, BD isn't blocked at work like many other forums. So I should still be able to keep up with everything.

#28 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:04 AM

NIGHT 1:

CP was restless. "How can I sleep at a time life this? It's only just begun." She decided to scout the area and determine
which places would be best suited for ambushes and barricades. She walked briskly, yet stealthy so that she was satisfied
that no one could possibly have followed her all the way out to the isolated trail she now passed through.

???: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

That laugh sounded as if it was the Grim Reaper himself. It came from behind. She turned as fast as she could, but there was no one there. Her heart began to race, but she was not about to give up her location by saying anything.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" "From the opposite direction!" she couldn't believe her own mind. Her senses were failing her. "HAHAHAH!" This time from the right! "WUAHAHAH!" This time from the left. "hehehe" From all around as if the voice surrounded her entire being.

CP began to shiver with fear. "Who are you!? Come out! Show yourself!?"

???: Oh? What have we hear? You seem to be no easy prey. But that makes it all the more fun!

Suddenly she saw the faint glimmer of movement out of the corner of her eye. "What is that?" she thought. It looked like a black puddle and it was inching nearer to her. Two yellow glimmers sparkled from the puddle and it began to rise, taking the shape of a man. He was wearing a bright red cloak and hat and wore bright yellow glasses. His appearance was more like a silhouette with yellow eyes.

Posted Image

???: My name is Alucard. I'm here to kill you.

CP froze, she literally couldn't move. Alucard raised his gun, leveled it at her forehead and began to squeeze the trigger. Then he twirled the gun round his fingers and holstered it beneath his cloak. He raised his other arm, pointed at her with his finger and yelled "BANG!" CP jumped in fear. Then Alucard vanished.

Alucard: MUAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! You're a fun one indeed!

Just as CP caught her breath, thinking the demon finally left her alone, he appeared right behind her. Her eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around her body and sunk his fangs into her neck. He feasted for a long time, the blood trickled down her neck. She couldn't move.

Alucard: MMMMM. Delicious. Now you're mine. Mine forever. Weeks from now you will begin to feel the thirst. The wonderful thirst for blood. And I'll come for you then. Even if one of these fools in this silly contest manages to send me back to Hell, I'll return to this dimension eventually. I'm immortal, I'm only here for the snacks.

And with that he disappeared for good. CP sunk to her knees in shock. After a moment, she raised her hand to her neck and smiled. "So there are adversaries of that caliber here after all? I shouldn't have taken this so lightly. Time to get serious!"

---

Kenshin peeked inside Mekal's house through a window. He saw his target carelessly sitting in a rocking chair, enjoying the night sky. "Now's my chance..." Just as Kenshin began to rise, he crouched back behind the bush when a goofy kid came loudly running up to Mekal's house and began pounding on the front door. "What's with that kid?" Kenshin thought.

---

Mekal leaned back in his favorite chair of the new place and gazed at the half-moon. He calmly turned his head toward the door when he heard a constant and annoying knocking. "Ummm. Come in."

A young boy entered the house and looked Mekal right in the eyes. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm the Greatest Ninja Ever! I came here to tell you that I'm going to be Hokage of this village some day so you better respect me! Believe it!"

Mekal: What kind of an outfit is that for a ninja?

Naruto: HMPH! Don't you worry about that! If I don't want to be seen, I could be wearing a clown suit and you wouldn't even notice me!

Mekal: You basically are... *ahem*.. is that so? Well, what's your business with me?

Naruto: I thought I got a strange vibe from you when we all met before. I just wanted to make sure that we're friends.

Mekal: Oh? ...You're an interesting one indeed. I'll tell you what. Call me _______ from now on. It's my real name.

Posted Image

Naruto: You got it! Well, I'm going to go see how many other friends I can make tonight. See ya!

Mekal laughed to himself as the kid almost broke the door down racing out and across the village. "What a strange kid".

---

Kenshin waited until Naruto was out of sight. Mekal returned to his chair. "Now..." Just then a teenager came rushing up to Mekal's house and kicked the door in. Mekal stood immediately. "Who are you?" Kenshin sank back into his hiding place getting frustrated.

---

The orange-haired teenager just began yelling at Mekal. Had Mekal not been so overwhelmed by Naruto's kindness, he may have tried to kill this insolent guy. But instead, he lent the pleading stranger an ear.

Posted Image

Ichigo: Do you know what a Death Note is?

Mekal: Should I? It sounds fascinating.

Ichigo flashstepped toward Mekal so that they stood only a few feet apart. He raised his sword to Mekal's throat.

Ichigo: Is your name Light?

Mekal: Hmmm, another interesting stranger. Do you want to become friends too? You know, it's not polite to ask another's name without giving your own first.

Ichigo: My name is Ichigo, but you know me as _______. And I'm not here to make friends! What do you think this is!?

Mekal gently lowered Ichigo's sword. "I thought the same thing a moment ago, strange how people change. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not the one you're looking for."

Ichigo could tell Mekal was telling the truth. He slung his sword over his back and raced out of the house.

---

Kenshin would wait longer this time. "What next?" he thought.

---

CL was wondering through the dark village when she heard a strange sound. "Is that a helicopter?"

Police: Stay where you are! Drop your weapon and put your hands up!

CL: Like Hell I will!

CL ran for cover into the forest. She stopped, exhausted, under a large tree. "Seems like I lost them."

Mercenary: Lost who?

CL jumped at the voice of the camouflaged mercenary sitting up in the tree above her. A swarm of them emerged from the forest and flushed her out into the open. The helicopter hovered above her and shined a spotlight directly onto her.

Police: Drop your weapon!

CL: It can't end like this! It's only just begun!

CL made a quick move, but every gun aimed at her fired and littered her with bullet holes. Blood dripped from her mouth as she dropped to her knees. "No ...way." She fell face down, lifeless.

Mercenary: L, L do you read.

Posted Image

L (static): What's the situation?

Mercenary: The subject was hostile. We had to use force and terminate.

L (static): That's fine. Bring the body to my headquarters. I need to examine it for clues. Well done.

---

GC was snoring soundly as the Geass Order snuck into his house. LeLouche walked over to him and kicked him hard in the ribs.

GC: Ow! What was that for? And who are you three?

LeLouche: What's the point in asking that right before you die?

GC: Wait... no wait! wait! I didn't even have a chance to Defend myself!

LeLouche: That's why we're here.

Posted Image

LeLouche motioned to his eye and met GC's gaze. "GC, you will kill yourself right now!" GC stood slowly. "This
isn't right" he thought. He picked up his gun and pointed it at his head. "I still had..." bang! GC fell to the ground dead.
and the Geass Order silently left him to rot.

---

"Now's my chance!" Kenshin thought. He strode into Mekal's house and drew his sword.

Posted Image

Mekal stood up from his chair just in time to see the lightning fast Samurai make his move. Kenshin delivered a killing stroke, but what!?!?!?! He missed? Mekal was standing right next to the sword perfectly unharmed. Kenshin dealt blow after blow, killing stroke after killing stroke and Mekal dodged them all.

Mekal: Are you done Samurai?

Kenshin: You are skilled. Very skilled. I am no match for you. Please kill me for this shame I have brought upon myself.

Mekal: No. I'd rather you lived with it. Don't bother me again though, or you will regret that mistake even more.

Recruiter: Itachi
1)LIS
2)FIF
3)Kat
4)CP
5)Mekal
6)Brandonb
7)Y-San
8)GC - DEAD (killed by the Geass Order)
9)CL - DEAD (killed on L's Command)
10)Joe's Student
11)Prince Marth
12)taliesin

Let the First Day begin! Let's try for a 12 Hour Day. Everyone needs to vote for 3 things.
1) a suspect to Lynch
2) whether you all should blindfold them or not
3) who you want Spike to target tonight

#29 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:03 AM

This could end quite quickly if people keep getting killed off at this rate.

From the story we can tell that

CP is not Alucard.

CL is not Kenshin

Mekal is not Kenshin
Mekal is not Naruto
Mekal is not Ichigo
Mekal is not Light

#30 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts