Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#221 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:03 AM

No, I'm not sure what to make of the Night Posts...I don't think Itachi would give too much away or else it defeats the point of Mafia...but I do find your lurking to be suspicious...same reason I found Taliesin to be suspicious (although I was wrong in that case :/)...but I agree that some ppl should just mello out...

I'm mellowing out waiting for all the pms... (itachi yawns) It's a good thing Sasori left because he HATES waiting ;)

#222 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:15 AM

I'm mellowing out waiting for all the pms... (itachi yawns) It's a good thing Sasori left because he HATES waiting ;)

ok who is sasori? LIS?

#223 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:24 AM

No, I'm not sure what to make of the Night Posts...I don't think Itachi would give too much away or else it defeats the point of Mafia...but I do find your lurking to be suspicious...same reason I found Taliesin to be suspicious (although I was wrong in that case :/)...but I agree that some ppl should just mello out...

I agree that ppl should mellow out. At least LIS isnt clogging the board with his theories and bullying.
But everyone is suspicious. OK my list of suspicious ppl.
Dawh
FIF
kat
Ysan
Joes student
Prince marth
Cant wait to hear the story.
Itatchi, Love the inclusion of pictures to go along with the action!

#224 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:33 AM

I agree that ppl should mellow out. At least LIS isnt clogging the board with his theories and bullying.
But everyone is suspicious. OK my list of suspicious ppl.
Dawh
FIF
kat
Ysan
Joes student
Prince marth
Cant wait to hear the story.
Itatchi, Love the inclusion of pictures to go along with the action!

Lol...that's everyone...and you're moving yourself higher on my list of suspicious ppl...:P

I like the pictures too, Itachi, especially the one of me ;P.
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#225 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:00 AM

Lol...that's everyone...and you're moving yourself higher on my list of suspicious ppl...:P

I like the pictures too, Itachi, especially the one of me ;P.

What? Why would you be suspicious of me? It was only a joke!
Y san I thought you had more of a sense of humor than that!
Oh I get it you were joking...

#226 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:56 AM

Night 3:

The sun was setting. Naruto raced around the village trying to make friends and finally came to Y-San's house huffing and puffing. Any normal person would have passed out long ago, but Naruto had the stamina to keep going. Naruto's face gleamed in the porch light. He held himself up with one arm braced on the wooden banister of her front porch and put on his best smile before starting to pound wildly on her door.

Posted Image

To his surprise nobody answered, but he relentlessly kept knocking. As he knocked he noticed a figure sitting near the outer gate of her house. "Was he there the whole time?" Naruto thought.

Naruto: Who are you? ...sitting there so casually. What do you want?

Posted Image

???: My name's Ed. You don't seem like such a bad guy so I was waiting for you to leave before I made any movement. You don't seem like someone I should be getting into a fight with.

Naruto: Oh, I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The Greatest Ninja in the World! I'm going to become Hakage someday so you better respect me!

Ed: (nervously laughing and brushing a hand through his hair) hehe... OK, well are you done here?

Naruto: Not yet, I'm trying to make as many friends as possible and Y-San is next on my list.

Ed: Well, I'm sorry to say Naruto, but she isn't home. I guess we'll have to come by some other night.

Ed got up, dawned his red Alchemist's cloak and began to walk away slowly with his hands in his pockets.

Naruto: Are you trying to make friends too?

Ed paused as he walked away. "Nah, I was here to kill her." He didn't wait for Naruto's reaction as he disappeared into the new night. Naruto let out a huff and stalked away. "I'll turn you around Ed. I just know we can be friends...someday"

---

Kenshin thought to himself "Tonight is it! I finally get to give my sword a taste of blood after that shameful display the First Night. Mekal turned out to be a tough guy, but still... my Hiten Mitsurugi style should kill anyone I target." Kenshin began to unsheathe his sword and ran towards Kat's house. He stopped just outside the front door.

Posted Image

Kenshin: I need to be quicker than last time. Now!

Kenshin kicked the door open of the lit house and ran in on a shadowy figure sitting over Kat's body. He could see that Kat's head had exploded and there was blood everywhere like something out of a horror film, or one of his typical assassinations for that matter. The mysterious person rose and then seemed to lazily fall over in the corner of the room, looked up at Kenshin and grinned.

Kenshin: Identify yourself! You're not my target, but my sword is crying for blood tonight!

Posted Image

L: It seems I had a fan. Either way the writing's on the wall Kenshin.

Kenshin: You know my name?

L: You just told me. At least one of your names that is (L smiled to himself and began to eat a Snickers bar he had been hiding) ...Do you want to tell me your player name as well while we're at it?

Kenshin: Hmph. Well, if you're L, you're not my enemy.

Kenshin left the house with a frustrated look and raced off into the dark of the night.

L: Good, now I can get back to work. So much to collect, so much to study. I had to finally show up here in person. These characters were proving too wiley and interesting for me to hold back anymore.

---

FIF walked into his house with a yawn. "It's this late already? I need to get some rest." He stopped with a start at the shadowy figure standing in his bedroom doorway.

FIF: Who are you? I thought I wasn't going to have to kill anyone tonight, but I guess I was wrong.

???: You were wrong indeed.

Posted Image

???: You're going to kill... yourself!

With that FIF calmly walked over to his bed, reached under the pillow for one of his many hidden guns, pointed it at his head and blew himself away. The GU stepped over the body and stalked off into the night with a satisfied smile.

Recruiter: Itachi
1)dawh
2)FIF -DEAD (Killed by GO)
3)Kat -DEAD (Found dead)[/color]
4)CP
5)Mekal -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Alucard)
6)Brandonb -DEAD (Killed by Ed Elric)

7)Y-San
8)GC -DEAD (Killed by the GO)
9)CL - DEAD (Killed on orders from L)

10)Joe's Student
11)Prince Marth
12)taliesin -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Yuna)

Just then, crazypainter and the rest of the Geass Order decided to make a bold move, and Luck was on their side.

crazypainter: dawh you are now one of us!

With that the game ended by default since the Geass Order had reached a majority.

Posted Image

Itachi appeared in the morning mist and slaughtered Joe's Student and Prince Marth before they could even realize he was there. He then gathered the surviving members of the Geass Order (Y-San, crazypainter and now dawh).

Itachi: Congratulations are due for winning this contest. Sometimes sacrifices are indeed necessary for the common cause as you proved by Kat using her ability a second time and killing herself. Akatsuki hasn't fully recognized your skills though and decided that the Geass Order must participate in another Battle Royale to prove just how badass you all are. The rules will be altered and the names will be changed. Prepare yourselves.

With that Itachi vanished and the Geass Order was elated with an almost Flawless Victory.

Recruiter: Itachi
1)dawh - Naruto -then Marianne
2)FIF - L
3)Kat - Rolo
4)CP - CC
5)Mekal - Alucard
6)Brandonb - Spike
7)Y-San - LeLouche
8)GC - Light
9)CL - Ichigo
10)Joe's Student - Ed Elric
11)Prince Marth - Kenshin
12)taliesin - Yuna

I'd like to keep this thread open for Anime Battle Royale 2 Sign-up. Also, please offer any suggestions you may have to make 2 even better. Thanks for playing everyone!

#227 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:05 AM

Yes! Wow...for the first time in this game, luck was actually on our side...better late than never :D...welcome to the winning side, oka-san (mother, i.e. Marianne, aka Dawh ;P)

My pulling a Lelouch-like strategy and ordering ni-chan (brother, i.e. Rolo, aka Kat) to sacrifice himself in order to save me actually worked out in our favor...I feel so much like Lelouch now...;P

And Dawh, OUR win was all thanks to you...I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for your egging on everyone to attack us...;)

And JS, you really were being paranoid on the first day, lol, I had just enough time to duck away and read the Night Post and the other posts and I was really just trying to contribute an useful observation about Alucard....oh well...can't win them all :P

Edit: Oops, had some stuff on the clipboard...

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 10 September 2008 - 06:12 AM.

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#228 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:07 AM

I do a pixie dance in a circle and Lift Up
Kat and Y san!!!!
My most honorable sisters!!
Face it girls... WE ROCK!!!!!
Only we and Itachi san know just how
amazing that was!!!
WE: Ysan, Kat, and I(CrazyPainter)
worked you all!!!
xox
namaste
CP
until next time..........
(!)

#229 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:12 AM

I cant promise I can play the next game.
I was telling the truth when I was feeling sick.
But if you need a player I may be up to it....

#230 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:16 AM

Oh, and of course, great game Itachi-san! Getting a hang of the rules took awhile, but all's well that ends well...:D

Definitely should do another one, including some of the clarifications that have been discussed...and I guess it didn't matter in this game, since we killed GC the first night, but I don't quite understand Light's win condition? Does he fail if he fails to kill one of them (i.e someone else kills them or they are lynched?) or does he only have to kill a majority?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users