BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

Thanks for the info!! Does this mean I will have to copy/paste all the text you write in the future???

no, just....drag

edit: and I think it does work on your sig, but there's a typo ;)

Edited by Cherry Lane

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...I just realized: in both this game and Speed Mafia, it was Dawh's changing sides that provided the decisive majority for the mafia/GO...I think his new nickname should be the Decisive Turncoat...;P

Oh, and for those who don't understand the Lelouch smiley: it's him holding out his fingers in a V shape around his Geass eye...

-\-/

I did make note of that earlier, but I resent the title "Turncoat." :P

It's not like I had a choice in the matter... :o It was dependent entirely on the actions of other people in Speed Mafia (though I may have instigated the GO a little bit... B)) )

While we're waiting for ABR2, have any of you read the manga that most of the characters are from? I started reading Death Note, and I'm mildly addicted <_< Thats the only one I know.

~Kat

Ps...random but am I the only one who thinks of chocolate when they hear "Rolo"?

While we're waiting for ABR2, have any of you read the manga that most of the characters are from? I started reading Death Note, and I'm mildly addicted <_< Thats the only one I know.

~Kat

Ps...random but am I the only one who thinks of chocolate when they hear "Rolo"?

I watched some Code Geass last night. And I really like it. But after watching it...I kinda wonder where Itachi came up with the whole, GU dying if using their Geass twice idea. o_O I mean...True, there has to be some way to limit their power or they would have one heck of an advantage but still.

~Kat

I'm watching Death Note, finished Naruto anime up to now, watched parts of Code Geass, played FFX.

When I hear "Rolo"... I think of bunnies.

Where do you watch things? Oh right...youtube...well I'm pretty far in Death Note, its really...creepy but I love it ^_^ I'll probably try to watch Code Geass (mainly cause I want to know what Rolo looks like), although I don't have time to watch whole episodes of things while school is going on, maybe on the weekend... And bunnies? That's just random :P Rolo is a kind of chocolate, its my favourite :D

~Kat

I watched some Code Geass last night. And I really like it. But after watching it...I kinda wonder where Itachi came up with the whole, GU dying if using their Geass twice idea. o_O I mean...True, there has to be some way to limit their power or they would have one heck of an advantage but still.

You haven't watched enough of it then...oops, spoiler...;P

And you won't understand why ordering Rolo to sacrifice himself for Lelouch was such an in-character move until Season 2...

-\-/

You haven't watched enough of it then...oops, spoiler...;P

And you won't understand why ordering Rolo to sacrifice himself for Lelouch was such an in-character move until Season 2...

-\-/

You totally just revealed too much ;) Ah well, I'm too busy with Death Note anyway...Hope ABR2 starts soon...

~Kat

Edit: FINALLY

Edited by Kathleen