Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#11 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:42 PM

OK, I think I understand what happens at night. The blindfold lynch thingy has me all confused. How many lynches are there on a given day? Two? Or just one but we have to decide whether to do it blindfolded? And what does it mean to be blindfolded? I guess we can sort that out at daybreak. For now, let the attacks begin!

There is one lynch per day and it is up to you all to decide if the suspect will be blind-folded or not. The point of the Blindfold is to kill the GO. If they go up for the lynch without a blindfold on then they turn the tables on the Heroes. The trick is that the Blindfolded Lynch cannot be used 2 days in a row.

Yes, it is the first night. Let the killing/Defending begin. PM your choices. Obviously there isn't too much to go on yet, but most players only have 2 Defenses to use for the whole game so choose wisely. Also, remember that you can Attack and use 1 of your items at the same time.

#12 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:48 PM

There is one lynch per day and it is up to you all to decide if the suspect will be blind-folded or not. The point of the Blindfold is to kill the GO. If they go up for the lynch without a blindfold on then they turn the tables on the Heroes. The trick is that the Blindfolded Lynch cannot be used 2 days in a row.

Yes, it is the first night. Let the killing/Defending begin. PM your choices. Obviously there isn't too much to go on yet, but most players only have 2 Defenses to use for the whole game so choose wisely. Also, remember that you can Attack and use 1 of your items at the same time.

Thanks for the clarification. Now a question about the items. Many players have two items: a blindfold and a false name. I understand that the false name would protect against Light's Death note, but what does the blindfold do? Is this related to the blind lynch, or something else?

edit: letter q

Edited by Cherry Lane, 07 September 2008 - 10:49 PM.

#13 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:52 PM

I'm pretty sure that if you use a blindfold, then the GO can't kill you or something :wacko:

~Kat

#14 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:54 PM

I'm slightly starting to understand...It would probably be a bit easier if I had played one of the Mafia games though. Hehe.

#15 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:59 PM

I'm pretty sure that if you use a blindfold, then the GO can't kill you or something :wacko:

~Kat

Right. I got confused by the blind lynching. I'll go make sure I real ALL the rules :P

edit: wasn't finished

Edited by Cherry Lane, 07 September 2008 - 11:01 PM.

#16 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:41 PM

Right. I got confused by the blind lynching. I'll go make sure I real ALL the rules :P
edit: wasn't finished

I have read the rules multiple times and am still confused. A few more times ought to
do it. So who do we lynch tonight? Its gonna be random I know.
Ok who is the equivilant of the GR?

#17 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:42 PM

:D this is going to be awesome! lol... the narato character sounds like he is in the show :D what is the false name though?

#18 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:50 PM

:D this is going to be awesome! lol... the narato character sounds like he is in the show :D what is the false name though?

A defense against Light's Death Note, I would have to assume.

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 07 September 2008 - 11:51 PM.

#19 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:26 AM

I have read the rules multiple times and am still confused. A few more times ought to
do it. So who do we lynch tonight? Its gonna be random I know.
Ok who is the equivilant of the GR?

We dont lynch it's night tonight/now - it's slay or be slewn, atack or defend ... Playong the blond card CrazyP?

A defense against Light's Death Note, I would have to assume.

- Picking it up quick, that's what we like to see.

Off to bed this is a quandry

#20 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:44 AM

Clarifications:

Tonight there is no Lynch. Lynching is done during the Day. Tonight everyone must pm whether they want to Attack or Defend. If you choose to Attack you may also use an Item.

Defenses and Items may only be used ONCE. It doesn't matter whether you get targeted or not. As an example: if you use your 2 defenses in the first 2 nights and no one attacks you those nights, they are gone for the rest of the game.

The false name is something like "John Doe" not another player's name. It will keep you safe from Light and can only be used once.

The blindfold will keep you safe from the GO because they can't make eye contact with you. This can only be used once also.

The Blindfolded Lynch is something else entirely. During the day, everyone votes whether they want to blindfold the Lynch victim or not. If they don't use a blindfolded lynch and the suspect turns out to be a GU, then they will free themselves and kill a Hero. If they do use a blind folded lynch and the suspect is a GU, then the GU is helpless and will die without harming anyone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users