Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anime Battle Royale

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#121 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:17 AM

Lol...impatient, aren't we, my kawai man-eating Arachnobunny?
As an aside...I still think the most mafia-like is Scraff...geez, he's attacking everybody...(read the Plane on a Treadmill topic ;P)

And since it seems to stir up trouble when I don't give out all the details about my deductions, let me also clarify my CL theory:

L gave a command to kill CL on Night 1. Since L is a Hero, the only reason I see he/she would do this is if CL was the one who the anonymous tip is about. There's a 50% chance of the tip being true and 50% of it being false. If it was true, then CL was either Alucard or Light or I guess she could have been a GO who decided to use her ability the first night, but that seems unlikely. If it wasn't true, then CL was a Hero.

Not that great a deduction - any bottom line Y-san?

#122 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:19 AM

Like your role? :P

#123 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:30 AM

Just trying to help by discussing...I feel kind of insulted...
Who knows, I might be getting near the truth...
Oh, well, Spike will see...;)
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#124 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:31 AM

Like your role? :P

Cheese salad no frilly sauces - like your signature - oh it's been erased!

So which of the GOs are you?

#125 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:37 AM

Cheese salad no frilly sauces - like your signature - oh it's been erased!

So which of the GOs are you?

I was actually Addressing it towards Y-san.
I'm not a GO. need proof? Ask them! :lol:

#126 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:15 AM

WOW I quite popular!
You all want me. tee hee.
Lets see what happens B))
can I get some popcorn pls!

#127 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

alucard wins if EVERYONE is either dead or biten... o if we lynch somone else they die and alucard gets one step closer to winning... if we lynch a bitten person then he gets nowhere... anyways... thats why(boy do i sound defensive :P )

Exactly why I left my vote alone. Nothing against CP but if she dies, then Alucard gains no ground.

#128 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:53 AM

This may be a terribly stupid question... Can Alucard bite himself?
I know CP was bitten on the neck, so she can't be Alucard... but could that character frame himself to not be Alucard by biting himself?

#129 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:12 AM

This may be a terribly stupid question... Can Alucard bite himself?
I know CP was bitten on the neck, so she can't be Alucard... but could that character frame himself to not be Alucard by biting himself?

Hmm...interesting thought...but it seems more like something you would do, not like something CP would do ;P

On a related note: What happens when Alucard bites a GO? Can Alucard turn a GO or do they use their Geass on him?
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#130 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:44 AM

Night 2

One of the Geass Users stood outside Prince Marth's front door. "Time to take out another one. heheh. I love hearing them squeal before they die. heheh. This is too easy."

The GU smashed the door open, but Prince Marth was no where to be found. Frustrated the GU left thinking how they could have made such a mistake.

---

Kat wandered around the village looking for someone to kill. But her mindset quickly changed from predator to prey. She ducked into the nearby woods. "Something isn't right. I feel like I'm being watched."

Mercenary: You are.

Kat jumped at the voice but turned to face another mercenary who pushed her to the ground, flat on her back.

Mercenary: Stay where you are, we merely want to bring you into custody.

Kat slowly pushed herself up with her elbows and looked at the mercenary with a sideways glance.

Kat: You're a newbie?

Mercenary: What's that supposed to mean?

Kat: You're safety's on. Do you even know how to load that rifle?

Hesitantly the mercenary quickly looked at his rifle, but that was enough. Kat kicked the rifle up, lept to her feet and grabbed his arms from behind, then pointed the rifle at the other merc and fired. She snapped the first merc's neck and ran out of the woods. She stopped at the clearing. All she could see were lights. Squad cars, helicopters, S.W.A.T., everyone and everything it seemed. She held her hand up to shield her eyes from the glare.

Police Chief: Subject is hostile. Take her out!

Bullets rained down on her, but to everyone's amazement she was no longer there when the smoke cleared. They had all lost track of time and their memory.

Police Chief: L, come in L

Posted Image

L (static): What's the situation?

Police Chief: This one was a fighter too, she killed two of the men you hired.

L (static): Where is she now?

Police Chief: That's the thing... umm. She's gone. There's no trace of her.

L (static): Interesting. hmmm. Take photos and collect anything odd and have it all sent to me. I need to examine everything.

---

Spike sauntered over to the lit house and casually knocked on Y-San's door, still keeping his other hand nonchalantly in his pocket.

Y-San: Who is it?

Posted Image

Spike: Heh. I think you know who it is.

Y-San: You've got guts just waltzing up here. Didn't you even want to try to ambush me?

Spike: (yawns) that boring stuff just isn't for me. In fact I have an idea. How good are you with a gun?

Y-San: I can kill you.

Spike looked up a little and smirked, "Good enough. Check this out." He pulled out a blindfold and tied it around his head.

Y-San: Aren't you a little too confident? That arrogance will be your undoing.

Spike: Life is but a dream. I just try to make it interesting. 1 shot for each of us. An old school duel. What do you say?

Y-San: Fine, but you look rediculous in that blindfold.

They each fired and the bullets hit each other squarely and both fell to the floor with a slightly echoing ping. Spike peeked out from under his blindfold.

Spike: Heh. That's the kind of thing I live for. Well, a deals a deal. I guess I won't be getting those kabobs though. See you around Y-San.

Y-San felt relieved, but a bit shaken. "Kabobs? What a careless guy."

---

Brandonb was tired and about to doze off for a few hours. "I gotta sleep sometime I guess." Just then he heard a creaking of wood outside his house. He rose quickly and peaked outside. Just then a person exploded through the opposite wall.

Posted Image

???: My name is Ed Elric and I'm here to kill you.

Brandonb: Such a little guy? What do you want short-stuff?

Ed: Don't underestimate me!

Brandonb: How could I? You're short enough as it is.

With that sarcastic remark Ed transmuted his arm into a large dagger and lept for Brandonb's throat. He just barely dodged the attack, but refrained from attacking Ed. Ed swung and swung and Brandonb kept barely dodging as if he could do that all night. Brandonb was getting a bit annoyed that his house was getting destroyed, but this was kind of fun. "I'll let the kid tire himself out." he thought.

Ed attacked relentlessly and got angrier every time he missed. He pushed Brandonb through the bedroom, destroyed wall after wall and eventually Brandonb found himself defending in the kitchen. And just then he realized that he took this kid for granted. He couldn't move.

Brandonb: What is this?

Ed: It's a transmutation circle. I'm a State Alchemist, and you fell right into my trap.

Brandonb: You were just luring me to this spot?

Ed: You got it. And now it's over.

Brandonb chuckled a little. "Well done kid. I never thought it would end like this."

Ed clapped his hands together and bright seals flashed all over the room. Brandonb's body slowly disappeared. He smiled the whole time, until the very last bit of him vanished from this world.

Recruiter: Itachi
1)LIS
2)FIF
3)Kat
4)CP
5)Mekal
6)Brandonb -DEAD (Killed by Ed Elric)
7)Y-San
8)GC -DEAD (Killed by the GO)
9)CL - DEAD (Killed on orders from L)

10)Joe's Student
11)Prince Marth
12)taliesin -DEAD (Lynched and found to be Yuna)

Day 2 begins now! The only vote needed is for a Lynch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users