BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale

itachi-san

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha! The ultimate confession. GC has done it again. He has pulled off the almost-next-to-impossible thing in the den . :P So you were just playing the game, counter-attacking LIS, called LIS a bully. You are one gutsy girl. And it took 3 gutsy girls to snatch victory. :lol:

All you are Avatars are cool, as it should be for an artist. And if I remember right it was you who loved the handsome avatar of PrinceM. :D

Quite right! On all levels! I loved the avatar or prince cause it looks like my girl! Funny how manga/anime characters look so androgenous.

Thanks for the compliment GC!

Whoa.. just read the posts above..I could have used my ability more than once? I could have done it once each night????

WoW How Did I Win?

But yes the Bully thing worked...I am as shocked as you all.

Was this the ultimate confession?? Or am I playing you now?

Edited by crazypainter

Quite right! On all levels! I loved the avatar or prince cause it looks like my girl! Funny how manga/anime characters look so androgenous.

Whoa.. just read the posts above..I could have used my ability more than once? I could have done it once each night????

WoW How Did I Win?

Oh wow. Maybe I shouldn't think of it as a compliment anymore since you're saying that my avatar looks like a girl. :lol:

WoW How Did I Win?

No. you couldn't have used it every Night. It can only be used once without you dying. And that is only if no one had attacked you, which they didn't. So you could have used it a second time and died doing so. I'll make all that clearly next time around. Definitely no more than twice. With CC's Power, I think once max is enough actually, no matter what. Probably LeLouche and Marianne too. maybe they can sacrifice themselves just to save someone else like Kat did instead of getting double Ability use. I like that better.

No. you couldn't have used it every Night. It can only be used once without you dying. And that is only if no one had attacked you, which they didn't. So you could have used it a second time and died doing so. I'll make all that clearly next time around. Definitely no more than twice. With CC's Power, I think once max is enough actually, no matter what. Probably LeLouche and Marianne too. maybe they can sacrifice themselves just to save someone else like Kat did instead of getting double Ability use. I like that better.

Ok so wait...I guess I'm still missing something about the GU's power...If they can only use it once without dying then why didn't Y-San die on night 3? She used her Geass once to have GC kill himself and then again to have FIF kill himself...So since that was the second use...She should have died right? Or am I STILL missing how Geass works... :wacko: :wacko:

Ok, if you've read mafia, you know the mafia kill at night. The thing is, the first night, with GC, it was just a kill, it says he shot himself, but it wasn't the POWER, it was just a way of having him killed. I believe using the GO power, it wouldn't have shown anyone as killing them, but since it was the last post, Itachi probably just put who it was there to tell us the full story.

~Kat

Ok so wait...I guess I'm still missing something about the GU's power...If they can only use it once without dying then why didn't Y-San die on night 3? She used her Geass once to have GC kill himself and then again to have FIF kill himself...So since that was the second use...She should have died right? Or am I STILL missing how Geass works... :wacko: :wacko:

When the GO attacked they could have just as easily shot the person. I found it more fun to write them using their Geass' and making the person kill themselves. Again, Marth, the GO rules will be cleared up for the next game. Once I post the new and/or clearer rules, feel free to ask anymore questions then.

Ok...Let me see if I get this straight...You each have the ability to use your Geass once per night and if you're forced under any circumstances to use your Geass more than once on any given night, the GU dies and has a 50/50 shot of taking the person who forced the second use out with them? Or am I still missing it?? :huh:

No, once EVER at night. And once to "turn the tables" and have a 50% chance of killing the attacker. Whichever happens later of these two events cause us to die.

WHAT?! IT'S OVER?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, so the GO won. Did anyone see the invisible clue I put on post 215? I thought I might die tonight, so I put a clue before I turned into a ghost and couldn't post any more clues. I got Kat from an informant, and got told that Kat was a baddie. So I focused on her...

Sign me up for the next one! Good game everyone.

Lol...no that was just the storyline...and I had a hell of a time figuring it out as I went along, too...I had to rethink my strategy many times as the situation as I saw it changed...in a true Lelouch fashion...;)

Hehe...I've been feeling so much like Lelouch that I found myself having irresistible urges to do the Lelouch stance...;P

Hehe...I've been feeling so much like Lelouch that I found myself having irresistible urges to do the Lelouch stance...;P

What is the Lelouch stance? :lol: Well if I knew what Rolo looked like I would have totally gotten into character...too bad it was one of the two that had no page :(

~Kat

What is the Lelouch stance? :lol: Well if I knew what Rolo looked like I would have totally gotten into character...too bad it was one of the two that had no page :(

~Kat

Lol...you were totally in character by willing to follow my orders to sacrifice yourself to save me...and Itachi included links in the Intro for all the characters, I think...;P

Edit: Haha...and thinking about it, CP makes a pretty good C.C. as well...:D

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Ok, so the GO won. Did anyone see the invisible clue I put on post 215? I thought I might die tonight, so I put a clue before I turned into a ghost and couldn't post any more clues. I got Kat from an informant, and got told that Kat was a baddie. So I focused on her...

Nope, I sure missed that one.. Did you catch any of mine?

Lol...you were totally in character by willing to follow my orders to sacrifice yourself to save me...and Itachi included links in the Intro for all the characters, I think...;P

Edit: Haha...and thinking about it, CP makes a pretty good C.C. as well...:D

Why thank you Y-san! My new avatar is CC to all that didnt know it.

When I first saw the image I thought it was an abstract image.

Took a bit for me to see the face. But i do like CC.

Haha very clever a bit risky no?

:lol: i ment frozens hidden clue in post 215 lol

go look at the post if you'r interested :)

Lol...I know, sorry, I'm used to it from the Philosopher and the Yak Hunt, and something else (which I won't give away yet ;P)...btw, I'm the one who originally came up with the invisible text idea as part of the puzzle: A Colorful Sequence. But Unreality did me one better by figuring out how to do it with BD's background color, which was awesome :D.

-Signed, -\-/

Lol...I know, sorry, I'm used to it from the Philosopher and the Yak Hunt, and something else (which I won't give away yet ;P)...btw, I'm the one who originally came up with the invisible text idea as part of the puzzle: A Colorful Sequence. But Unreality did me one better by figuring out how to do it with BD's background color, which was awesome :D.

-Signed, -\-/

actually I used to do it on The Revival, then I was wondering what the background was for BD, so that me and Bb could cheat and send secret messages to each other in Mafia V (we decided against it though :P hehe), and Bb figured out the background color and told me, then I decided to use it in the scav hunt.

actually I used to do it on The Revival, then I was wondering what the background was for BD, so that me and Bb could cheat and send secret messages to each other in Mafia V (we decided against it though :P hehe), and Bb figured out the background color and told me, then I decided to use it in the scav hunt.

Lol, nice...but I would have figured it out if you guys did it in Mafia V...:P

-\-/

Haha...I just realized: in both this game and Speed Mafia, it was Dawh's changing sides that provided the decisive majority for the mafia/GO...I think his new nickname should be the Decisive Turncoat...;P

Oh, and for those who don't understand the Lelouch smiley: it's him holding out his fingers in a V shape around his Geass eye...

-\-/

-Signed, -\-/

Yeah, I was trying to figure that one out...

Ive tried to do it on my sig but its not working...

Thanks for the info!! Does this mean I will have to copy/paste all the text you write in the future???