BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Welcome to the War Room,

If you are unsure of the rules please read them in the sign up thread

The Map:

The map starts Spring 1970,

The coloured sections are starting provinces, and the black dots are Supply Centres. Remember your goal is it have captured and hold 18 supply centres, at the end of a year ( at the end of Fall turn)

Here is the map with full names, for use when placing orders

names.jpg

A few notes:

Switerland is out of bounds, no passing through this country.

All the islands which are grey and other places ( including water provinces ) with no name are also out of bounds.

The island off the cost of Denmark with a Supply Centre is a part of Denmark, and can be access without using a Fleet

Players

======

Because only 6 people signed up, Italy is a NPC ( Non Playable Character) and will just sit there and hold for all their moves. Other rules Units=Supply Centre and Retreat rules still apply. If there is a choice for retreat I will roll a dice for it.

Austria ( red ) - Slick

England ( dark blue ) - GC

France ( light blue )- Surge

Germany ( grey )- blade

Russia ( White ) - Frozen

Turkey ( Yellow ) - peace*out

Italy ( Green ) - Inactive

Too all whom are involved I wish the best of luck! If you need any help at any time dont be afraid to post here or PM me.

Turn 1

====

My next post will be for Spring 1970 ( Alliance/Movement phase)

• Answers 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ill join in... ill have to reread the rules a couple more times but i am almost always on...

Would you like to be Italy?

If so you can start making alliances with others, and then try to take over the world ( or part of it). PM me your moves when ready :D Remembering aliances must be broken towards the end of the game!

Most of everything you need to know is posted in this thread, and if you have any questions just ask..

Edited by taliesin

Would you like to be Italy?

If so you can start making alliances with others, and then try to take over the world ( or part of it). PM me your moves when ready :D Remembering aliances must be broken towards the end of the game!

Most of everything you need to know is posted in this thread, and if you have any questions just ask..

Wunderbar, now if we are ready to start, then let us make sure all are actively confirmed besides GC and I. :D I can wait a little, yet I have some plans for this game already, and would like to make sure that everyone is with it, before any thing goes on. :D Mekal thanks for joining. ;)

If you want, I can advertise and maybe fill those spots. Inactive only upsets others. If they don't care then we can update the sign up thread and replace them ASAP. GC and I have been waiting a bit long as it is. If you want to be confidential then you may PM me. :rolleyes:

Frozen is in now..

not sure about the other two, might send them a PM and give them another day, You could always try and recuit backups, (prehaps woon? ) in case they dont appear before the end of the first round, I have 3 PM's so far..

I just PM'ed both of them.. lets see what happens? Anyone keen on replacing them reading this?

Edited by taliesin

Here is a new player list.

France ( light blue )- Bew Lay

Germany ( grey )- blade

Austria ( red ) - Slick

Italy ( Green ) - Mekal

Good Luck All

Because of the changes in players, I will restart this turn again. IF you want to PM another set of moves, I will replace you old set with it. This turn will end in about 48 hours, or when I receive all PM.

Remember you irst job is to agree of terms of alliances, and start planning you attack on the world ( taking supply centres early to increase you unit count is a good idea)

Here is a new player list.

France ( light blue )- Bew Lay

Germany ( grey )- blade

Austria ( red ) - Slick

Italy ( Green ) - Mekal

Good Luck All

Because of the changes in players, I will restart this turn again. IF you want to PM another set of moves, I will replace you old set with it. This turn will end in about 48 hours, or when I receive all PM.

Remember you irst job is to agree of terms of alliances, and start planning you attack on the world ( taking supply centres early to increase you unit count is a good idea)

I think I messed this up.. bear with me a sec

I think I messed this up.. bear with me a sec

France ( light blue )- Surge

Germany ( grey )- blade

Austria ( red ) - Slick

Italy ( Green ) - Mekal

Sorry Bew Law, you can play right now.Prehaps as a standby though..

Very Sorry Surge, I hadn;t entered your orders because of the one wernt allowed, I made not of them but forgot all about it :(

I can't read the tiny print on the map but I am taking everything so I win. :lol:

The map is huge, try clicking the title and expand it. For names of places look at the map in the first post on this topic, it has all the names

ya... i think Italy has the most unfair advantage... i have no supply depots in neighboring country's(minus Austria)

You dont have a whole lot to attack do you, But you are also quite easy to defend..

You could go down for south africa,