Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Speed Mafia

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#271 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

Guys this is just a thought to avoid PM monitoring and the disadvantage of that during Mafia. If you're going on BD to check on Mafia, whether or not you or an innocent or a baddie, someone who PM's as part of their role, or someone doesn't.. why not log in as invisible anyway?

That means people won't hold something against you for using your PM thing or for being logged on as Anonymous.... simply because everyone will be anonymous.

Edit to add: Anyone get what I'm talkin about? lol

Edited by Joe's Student, 07 September 2008 - 07:25 PM.

#272 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:26 PM

Guys this is just a thought to avoid PM monitoring and the disadvantage of that during Mafia. If you're going on BD to check on Mafia, whether or not you or an innocent or a baddie, someone who PM's as part of their role, or someone doesn't.. why not log in as invisible anyway?

That means people won't hold something against you for using your PM thing or for being logged on as Anonymous.... simply because everyone will be anonymous.

Edit to add: Anyone get what I'm talkin about? lol

Yeah... I think I get it. You want us all to be anonymous so we won't base opinions on who's invisible because we all are?

#273 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:30 PM

Yeah... I think I get it. You want us all to be anonymous so we won't base opinions on who's invisible because we all are?

Exactemen mon ami! :D

#274 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:53 PM

I cut up an index card, wrote numbers on them, and randomly drew the roles. You just got lucky

This (speed mafia) is actually kinda th first Mafia win.

In the game you are referring to, the QAs won, then the Suicide bomber won as a secondary, then the Mafiosas won by default after that :P

keep it random - easier with experience - but UnR's tips help noobs I'm sure, speedy, panicky and pushy - just like real life quick decision = quick mistake.. perfect for ramdom outcome

Looking forward to a quickie over 6 hours - maybe at end of month or sooner

oh yeah lol. i forgot about that. thanks. we made so many mistakes. haha

- perfik example of spreeding and rushing and pushing... I like both ways speed mafia and snail mafia............... Turbo Mafia soon I hope

#275 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

WOW this was my first trip as a mafioso. I think I did rather well, no?
B))

#276 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:00 PM

Well, I hurried home from work today to find...the game is over. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to survive the night, though I don't know why the mafia was so determined to take me out. I am proud of myself for taking out the Grim Reaper(!) but I forgot about the possibility his role would be resurrected. This was fun, though. I really liked the 12-hour time periods. Thanks Bb and Y-san. Till next time....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users