Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Speed Mafia

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#261 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:46 PM

Dang, I knew I should have killed Nayana when I had the chance! I just didn't want to risk killing off an innocent, it's too risky with the likeliness of a mafia win. I don't think it's fair that the GR joins the mafia though, because that seems like it's too easy for the mafia to win.

Oh well, good game everyone! I may not have helped much, but at least I kept the thread spotless. :P

Of course the whole idea is to kill off the baddies so there are fewer later on...which the innocents (other than CL) were pretty bad at doing.

Of course it didn't help that I guessed that GC would have an interesting role, so I dug it up and brought the Grim Reaper back to life (it's not often you get to say that! B)) :lol: )

Also, I wanted to say that my suspicions were right about a circular firing squad for the innocents. I thought that it was possible that both BL and itachi were innocents and were attacking each other needlessly. The mafia must have had a field day with that. :o

I was kind of hoping to get a chance to use the abilities I gained, but I guess that was too much to hope for. :P

#262 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

Wahahahaha, the Mafia have won! Good Gmae, Nayana, CP, for keeping quiet and helping me kill everyone. Thank you, BB and Yoruichi-san, for organizing the game. And thank you, dawh, for stealing from the GR and joining our side!!!!

I guess Anime Battle is next.

Edited by frozen_in_fire, 07 September 2008 - 07:07 PM.

#263 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

If/when I do this again, the Ninja and the Grim Reaper will have 1 ability switched
The Ninja will be invincible on Odd nights
The GR will get the name of a non-Ninja on each odd night.

That should make it less likely for the Mafia to add the GR to their roster. Not that it was likely this game, especially since the GR had died. :P

Edited by Brandonb, 07 September 2008 - 07:08 PM.

#264 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:11 PM

OK, so it's over anyway. But wasn't the GR dead? making it 3 v 3. Great game anyway. Thanks Bb and Y-San!

Looks like my game can start, I've got the necessary 12 people, but anyone who wants to still play can pm me to be a backup. There is a very strong chance we may need one or two along the way. I'm looking at anyone who played this game and has not signed up yet.

#265 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:14 PM

OK, so it's over anyway. But wasn't the GR dead? making it 3 v 3. Great game anyway. Thanks Bb and Y-San!

Looks like my game can start, I've got the necessary 12 people, but anyone who wants to still play can pm me to be a backup. There is a very strong chance we may need one or two along the way. I'm looking at anyone who played this game and has not signed up yet.

Dawh dug up GC (as the Grave Robber) and so assumed GC's abilities as the GC

#266 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

no, the Grave Robber chose the Grim Reaper. (hehe, the GR chose the GR) so the Grave Robber became the new Grim Reaper.

Edit: Looks like Joe's Student beat me to it.

Edited by frozen_in_fire, 07 September 2008 - 07:15 PM.

#267 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Dawh dug up GC (as the Grave Robber) and so assumed GC's abilities as the GC

oh yeah lol. i forgot about that. thanks. we made so many mistakes. haha

#268 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:15 PM

Thanks to Bb and YS. Doctor was unlucky as my net was down :(

I was sure the mafioso would target CL again. JS should have understood it and taken CL to Jail :D

Anyways well played everyone

#269 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

Thanks to Bb and YS. Doctor was unlucky as my net was down :(

I was sure the mafioso would target CL again. JS should have understood it and taken CL to Jail :D

Anyways well played everyone

Was dead by that stage... sorry man! Actually more sorry CL! :)

#270 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:18 PM

So... when is Anime Battle Royale going to start?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users