Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Speed Mafia

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#251 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:50 PM

dawh, a good logical choice you made. :D Sorry, you couldn't win alone. :P

#252 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:51 PM

You assassin.

Spoiler for I will..will..will

I am happy that Mafia have won. Do me a favor, when you are a mafioso, use your influence to include me as a mafioso. :P

that's so sweet of you GC :P
I guess Bb was influenced by my avatar to give me the role of the assassin ;)
and you have a greater influence...i have been a mafiosa only twice...i think you have been a mafioso thrice? :P

#253 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:52 PM

Frost you should have killed that assassini, Nayana. :P Just bad luck, you didn't get the discovery choice. BTW, why did you choose her thrice? ;)

I was amazed, b/c each of the 1st two nights he sent me the list "If Spy-accept, If Save-accept, If Kill-Decline" and I just kept thinking... 1/3 shot he could have taken out a Mafioso, and a 1/3 shot he could have been killed by the assassin. Wild stuff

#254 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:55 PM

Frost you should have killed that assassini, Nayana. :P Just bad luck, you didn't get the discovery choice. BTW, why did you choose her thrice? ;)

that was just sheer luck that he didn't get a discovery role before...i guess he wanted to spy me but got that in the third attempt :P
Now i am thinking that I should always be a mafiosa....That role is lucky for me...the mafiosos/mafiosas always win :P

Edited by Nayana, 07 September 2008 - 05:56 PM.

#255 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

I guess Bb was influenced by my avatar to give me the role of the assassin ;)

I cut up an index card, wrote numbers on them, and randomly drew the roles. You just got lucky

the mafiosos/mafiosas always win

This (speed mafia) is actually kinda th first Mafia win.

In the game you are referring to, the QAs won, then the Suicide bomber won as a secondary, then the Mafiosas won by default after that :P

Edited by Brandonb, 07 September 2008 - 06:03 PM.

#256 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:03 PM

oh in all the happiness I forgot to thank Brandonb and Yoruichi-san :P great hosting by both Bb and Y-s :D
thanks guys , though sometimes I found it difficult to keep up with the game what with logging in before 12 hours...still Speed mafia was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. :D
thanks ;)

#257 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

I cut up an index card, wrote numbers on them, and randomly drew the roles. You just got lucky

This (speed mafia) is actually kinda th first Mafia win.

In the game you are referring to, the QAs won, then the Suicide bomber won as a secondary, then the Mafiosas won by default after that :P

got lucky ...yes ;)
oh yes..i remember....atleast the mafiosas got to rule Awesomeville :P

#258 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:14 PM

oh in all the happiness I forgot to thank Brandonb and Yoruichi-san :P great hosting by both Bb and Y-s :D
thanks guys , though sometimes I found it difficult to keep up with the game what with logging in before 12 hours...still Speed mafia was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. :D
thanks ;)

You're welcome, it was a pleasure. You did considerably well for being in a difficult time zone for this game. Thanks for Playing!

oh yes..i remember....atleast the mafiosas got to rule Awesomeville

haha, yeah you're right. Us QAs had our home town blown up and had to leave Awsomeville to try and rebuild :P

Edited by Brandonb, 07 September 2008 - 06:14 PM.

#259 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

Dang, I knew I should have killed Nayana when I had the chance! I just didn't want to risk killing off an innocent, it's too risky with the likeliness of a mafia win. I don't think it's fair that the GR joins the mafia though, because that seems like it's too easy for the mafia to win.

Oh well, good game everyone! I may not have helped much, but at least I kept the thread spotless. :P

#260 rene83

rene83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:35 PM

oooh I knew CP was a baddie the way she wanted to rile up the voting etc...dangit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users