Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Speed Mafia

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#11 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:30 AM

Eastern

In America? if so it doesn't suit me :(

#12 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:55 PM

i would have loved to play but I am not in the US time zone :( am I allowed to play?

It's highly recommended that people who sign up should be in a US time zone, though it's not required. You are welcome to sign up, just keep in mind that players are encouraged to lynch inactive people if in doubt.

Me too, but I am hesitated due to the word "Experienced." :huh:

It just means, people who have previously played. People that know how to play the game from their experience, just reading other threads won't really work for this game.

#13 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:12 PM

Host: Brandonb, Y-san
1) Dawh
2) itachi
3) Nayana
4) Cherry Lane

Missing one game was too much for this addict! I have to work this weekend (and my weekend job doesn't allow for BD access the way my day job does), but I should still be able to make it work.

I am reserving a place right now. I don't think it will be much of a problem as when there will be night in the US, here it will be day and vice versa. I just need to know the exact time. i guess there will be a 12 hours gap. mine is GMT +5.30 hours.

Nayana, I believe you will be 9.5 hours ahead of game time (US Eastern Daylight time is GMT - 4 hours)

#14 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:35 PM

Sounds like fun. I will manage the time zone(maybe set it to US time? :P ). C'mon Nayana, we can manage it. :D
Host: Brandonb, Y-san
1) Dawh
2) itachi
3) Nayana
4) Cherry Lane
5) GC

Hey! Welcome back CL. :D

#15 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:17 PM

oh yes GC, we will manage :D can't miss out just because of the time zones ;)

and yeah, thanks CL for the info and welcome back too :)

#16 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:54 PM

Thx for the welcomes, GC and Nayana - I feel loved now :) But GC, don't kill me off first thing this time, ok?

Is this the slowest Mafia signup ever? I thought there might not be room for me, yet I'm only number 4. I really hope this is able to start tonight.

#17 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

Thx for the welcomes, GC and Nayana - I feel loved now :) But GC, don't kill me off first thing this time, ok?

Is this the slowest Mafia signup ever? I thought there might not be room for me, yet I'm only number 4. I really hope this is able to start tonight.

The majority of Mafia players normally come on in about 8 hours. I'm sure it will pick up then.
The game will start tonight, I am confident that we will have at least 8 players.
As I said, this is a speed Mafia game, so the game will begin at the same time that the roles are sent out (In about 11 hours). There will not be any sitting around and waiting for confirmations. Players will need to know when the day post is made, and send in their PMs for night actions without a PM prompting them.

#18 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:42 PM

Am totally available, even though im in a different time zone, i'm mostly nocturnal so it works out :)

Have played two mafia games is that experienced enough?

Edited by Joe's Student, 04 September 2008 - 04:43 PM.

#19 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:48 PM

Am totally available, even though im in a different time zone, i'm mostly nocturnal so it works out :)

Have played two mafia games is that experienced enough?

1 game is enough.

#20 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

If the day time time limit(36 hours) and the night time time limit(24 hours?) is the same as M4F14 then count me in. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users