Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#71 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:45 AM

No...this is a time when a lot of ppl are using these, since there has been a lot of moving going on...:P

Spoiler for was it...

#72 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:49 AM

Spoiler for was it

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#73 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:02 AM

Spoiler for was it...

If you mean
Spoiler for ...

Epilogue: On the advice of Y-san and Woon, the police led TC away to a van that would take him to juvenile detention. As he got in the back, he turned towards Woon and stared with his creepy eyes. "You're next!" he hissed before he was pushed inside. The van sped off into the sunset. Y-san sighed. Guess we all know what's coming...

;P
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#74 Kay

Kay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:12 AM

Epilogue: On the advice of Y-san and Woon, the police led TC away to a van that would take him to juvenile detention. As he got in the back, he turned towards Woon and stared with his creepy eyes. "You're next!" he hissed before he was pushed inside. The van sped off into the sunset. Y-san sighed. Guess we all know what's coming...

;P

Woo! Both the current murders (PG's and Sinistrals) have been solved (almost simultaneously) so...who'd like to write Woon's murder?

#75 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:46 AM

Where did TC get the cement from? He surely didn't move a wet box of cement (it would be heaver wet)

You must throw one heck of a party to avoid noticing a cement truck in the driveway
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#76 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

Spoiler for for phaze posss..............

#77 ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

No that isn't right I wasn't invited cause I'm too young...
But I snuck in anyways... ^_^
And you know they sell bags of almost powder-like cement at hardware stores right phaze?

#78 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:40 PM

No that isn't right I wasn't invited cause I'm too young...
But I snuck in anyways... ^_^
And you know they sell bags of almost powder-like cement at hardware stores right phaze?

True - unless you defy the law - or just say that's the way it's gonna go, So you don't drink but you do kill - HA HA HA HA :D - yes OP cement - I think it's 25kg bags - seen some skiny labores carry three of those babies - they can be 50 kg too I beleive

#79 ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

True - unless you defy the law - or just say that's the way it's gonna go, So you don't drink but you do kill - HA HA HA HA :D - yes OP cement - I think it's 25kg bags - seen some skiny labores carry three of those babies - they can be 50 kg too I beleive

Exactly they aren't that heavy...
So who ended up solving the murder Y-San?

#80 ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:03 AM

NOBODY! THAT'S WHO! So woon never got it right... I don't see why you people made me kill him...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users