Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#981 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:20 PM

Any last words, Frozen? :P

#982 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:21 PM

well scince im going to die anyways... i am the CD... i took dawh randomly and then the next day i took OT because i was sure of it*... i didn't take anyone the day before because i couldn't find someone untill it was to late so i decided not to... and also i couldn't ake one today because i was suspended...

* edited: I was sure that she was a baddie and i didn't wan't her to try and sway people...

So night time is upon us.....
any ideas folks on who is who?
I didnt think zero was SoKrisky.
I thought it was Woon
YES!! we got Zero!

Edited by crazypainter, 02 September 2008 - 11:28 PM.

#983 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:27 PM

well scince im going to die anyways... i am the CD... i took dawh randomly and then the next day i took OT because i was sure of it*... i didn't take anyone the day before because i couldn't find someone untill it was to late so i decided not to... and also i couldn't ake one today because i was suspended...

* edited: I was sure that she was a baddie and i didn't wan't her to try and sway people...

Just for the record, it didn't seem like you took Dawh randomly. Dawh casts random vote for Mekal, Dawh gets taken away by CD a little while later... Coincidence? I think not.

#984 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:45 AM

So if my calculations are correct, night should end at 9am PST.
No worries about Zero anymore!!!! HA!
Just worry about the remaining 2 mafiosos.
any ideas anyone?
Frozen &...??????
Oh and we havent figured out who the other QA is..alive? dead?

Edited by crazypainter, 03 September 2008 - 01:47 AM.

#985 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:48 AM

Just for the record, it didn't seem like you took Dawh randomly. Dawh casts random vote for Mekal, Dawh gets taken away by CD a little while later... Coincidence? I think not.

You know I thought of that earlier but it was so obvious that I thought it was a frame job or something.

#986 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:08 AM

Why/how could you be suspended from a website?
But you have not posted in this forum so AI has the power to terminate you.
Hmm airlock maybe?
Or nibbled to death by innocent looking rabbits....

He is suspended due to keep posting non value-added posts in the puzzle with TC. Both of them suspended for 48 hours.

#987 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:19 AM

So if my calculations are correct, night should end at 9am PST.
No worries about Zero anymore!!!! HA!
Just worry about the remaining 2 mafiosos.
any ideas anyone?
Frozen &...??????
Oh and we havent figured out who the other QA is..alive? dead?

The other QA should be Phaze, who is the Gravitational enforcer that been killed in the first night. I guess...

#988 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:31 AM

going to sleep now... school is tomorrow. Have to wake up bright and early! And I'll be sort of inactive (once again, school) so don't complain or anything.

#989 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:56 AM

The other QA should be Phaze, who is the Gravitational enforcer that been killed in the first night. I guess...

but we dont know that b4 we are assuming that each player who admitted to a role is telling the truth. Isnt that counter intuitive in mafia?

#990 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:03 AM

but we dont know that b4 we are assuming that each player who admitted to a role is telling the truth. Isnt that counter intuitive in mafia?

Remember, the QA only win if they suscessfully killed mutant by themself, or else they will given another mission. Upon the failure of the mission, they will be air-locked on the next day. If the gravitional enforcer is still alive, I don't know what will be the meaning of him/her staying in M4F14 without a mission. Doesn't it sound very pity?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users