BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

oohhh....I died!! but the innocents won :D

so the medot was alive....hhmm....

hahaha...ben law, mafia?? clever...

and sorry woon i thought u were mafia based on pm activity and also not posting much earlier :)

great game everyone and Y-s it was well hosted too! ;)

Its ok. Since you start suspecting me, so I pretend to be the one you guys suspected but at night time I follow your instruction to save Dusty. (too bad the 1/4 saving failure happened then)

But on day 4 when you vote to airlock me, I almost want to reveal my identity. I though I am the only one saving role survived because medbot seems like already disappear. So worse come to worse after I reveal my identity, I may just remain for another night and get your opinion whom to be saved in night 5.

But you play a miracle then to lie-detect SoKrisky and change the vote and make everyone of us follow your vote. That is another critical factor to cause our victory.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok. Since you start suspecting me, so I pretend to be the one you guys suspected but at night time I follow your instruction to save Dusty. (too bad the 1/4 saving failure happened then)

But on day 4 when you vote to airlock me, I almost want to reveal my identity. I though I am the only one saving role survived because medbot seems like already disappear. So worse come to worse after I reveal my identity, I may just remain for another night and get your opinion whom to be saved in night 5.

But you play a miracle then to lie-detect SoKrisky and change the vote and make everyone of us follow your vote. That is another critical factor to cause our victory.

yeah...lie detecting sokrisky was great!! at first i wanted to lie detect taliesin but i wasnt getting any statements from him. i had thought u might be the herbalist but i thought u more to be a mafia ;)

wow i actually read all 108 pages today :blink: but its because the stories were written so well and the "cast" was so good at what they were assigned to do! I really want to be a part of the next one but I'll probably get killed off or replaced for being inactive :( the only reason why i was able to read the whole thing today is because it was my day off hehe anywho, good job everybody! ;):D

Wow, that's the sweetest thing anyone could have said! To read 108 pages of a random thread like that...it makes me feel so proud! :D

Thank you, sweetness kat, and thanks to all the fine players for their compliments as well ;)

Superb play and creativity by all from Y-S4N to the brand noobs not forgetting the experienced folk/clones/cyborgs etc - remember woon, it's your job/profile/make up to save good or bad - you can't save em all.

A galaxy far far away

The Planet

Affinion 7

Moons

Ai without make up

Mekal/CD

TC "any last words" -"Fowl play" he cried"

Zero - You don't want to know what goes on inside that head

Wheely clever robot

Med iBot

AcroBot and here is one captured

A QA advancing to ??

Arifical Plant or TetraBot waiting?

Bio Engineer(home work)

Wriath

After air locking - Nothing! the beauty lasts moments

Space agent arriving

Space Agent

Mutant DNA

Seven, wld like to be human

PRE

Mimic

Mad scientist

Cyb-eye

Uba hacker before upgrade

L1S at work

Probably missed some - let me know or post your own

Incidentally - google image search mengalabot

Best i can do for now

First, a great storyline, YSan! :D

W00t, W00t! Ah! Finally part of a winning faction. Would have liked to win as a Mafia though. :P

Well played Innocents. :D Swell work, Nayana. No probs, Woon. Hey !Thanks for protecting me the 2nd night. :D

OE, please teach me how to pretend like that. Maybe I could make use of it in future Mafia games. :P You had me completely fooled. :blush:

W00t!W00t! :lol:

Superb play and creativity by all from Y-S4N to the brand noobs not forgetting the experienced folk/clones/cyborgs etc - remember woon, it's your job/profile/make up to save good or bad - you can't save em all.

A galaxy far far away

The Planet

Affinion 7

Moons

Ai without make up

Mekal/CD

TC "any last words" -"Fowl play" he cried"

Zero - You don't want to know what goes on inside that head

Wheely clever robot

Med iBot

AcroBot and here is one captured

A QA advancing to ??

Arifical Plant or TetraBot waiting?

Bio Engineer(home work)

Wriath

After air locking - Nothing! the beauty lasts moments

Space agent arriving

Space Agent

Mutant DNA

Seven, wld like to be human

PRE

Mimic

Mad scientist

Cyb-eye

Uba hacker before upgrade

L1S at work

Probably missed some - let me know or post your own

Incidentally - google image search mengalabot

Best i can do for now

Thanks LIS for the sweet pictures. Adieu, for now Affinion-7 and our beloved AI's.

Without any Questions, the Space Agent just rockz. :P

It was definitely a great game and great storytelling. :D

I just wanted to comment on the role of replacements in Mafia games in general. It seems that every time someone gets replaced, one of the replacements is almost immediately killed. In a couple games that was because the person was already suspected and being voted for when the replacement joined (must have been frustrating... :o ) but in other games the character was killed off in the next night (like this one where Sinistral was killed off by Zero immediately after taking over for Clueless? :unsure: )

I remember two people being replaced in Mafia VI and Cherry Lane survived as a replacement, but the other (sorry, I've forgotten who :blush: ) died right after he/she joined. It just seems a little odd that it would happen repeatedly over the course of seven different games. :blink: Maybe inactivity is a driving force in the matter.

You all did great, and the new players all did well for their first times! :D

Oh, hehe, and I just have to say, after he died, TC PMed me asking for the identity of Seven...my reply was:

"Number Seven is Number Seven"

:P

HA! that was quite a coinkydink!

I wonder if he figured it out.

It was definitely a great game and great storytelling. :D

I just wanted to comment on the role of replacements in Mafia games in general. It seems that every time someone gets replaced, one of the replacements is almost immediately killed. In a couple games that was because the person was already suspected and being voted for when the replacement joined (must have been frustrating... :o ) but in other games the character was killed off in the next night (like this one where Sinistral was killed off by Zero immediately after taking over for Clueless? :unsure: )

I remember two people being replaced in Mafia VI and Cherry Lane survived as a replacement, but the other (sorry, I've forgotten who :blush: ) died right after he/she joined. It just seems a little odd that it would happen repeatedly over the course of seven different games. :blink: Maybe inactivity is a driving force in the matter.

Yeah, that was annoying...hehe, check out 3 on the secrets thread...;P

HA! that was quite a coinkydink!

I wonder if he figured it out.

Lol, no, he was like "aww, what, don't trust me?" :P (sorry, TC, if you're reading this, its just too funny ;P)

Edit: Great pics LIS! And your ideas for this game were awesome! :D

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Someone died right after he/she joined. It just seems a little odd that it would happen repeatedly over the course of seven different games. :blink: Maybe inactivity is a driving force in the matter.

Haha, that was me :blush::lol: I'm pretty sure...yeah, I came into it as a QA, and most of the players were voting for the person I was replacing anyway...I lasted half a day :lol:

~Kat