Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#831 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:51 AM

about 14 hours from now....Y-S posted the day post just 4 hours back

Oh ok thanks, thats gonna take long.

#832 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:56 AM

Oh ok thanks, thats gonna take long.

yeah..it is going to be a long night and an important one ;)

#833 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:09 AM

Just back from hollywood bowl seeing la philharmonic and john williams do all his scoress! Fantastic!!!
The themes from Indiana JOnes, Starwars, Close Incounters..etc! So cool!!!!
So now it is night.....
So curious to see what happens.
I was thinking that perhaps some of you BD'ers werein the vrows w/ me 2nite//....

#834 dusty_b109

dusty_b109

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

Hmmm...thanks everyone for pointing out the Medbot can't save me. I have written to check out someone, but I'm currently inebriated, so I forget who. You have to forgive me, I am visiting my brother in Phoenix, and he has a bar less than a block away. Anyway, as soon as I have a response on whoever, I will let y'all know.

Hmmm...now I have to go build a crib...

#835 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:02 AM

*Cough* you could try to figure out the identity of the baddie with the most imminent win condition *cough* it is going to be night four *cough*

I fully agree with you and that is why I have been saying it again and again ... 0 kills 7 he wins and the game is over within a blink of an eye ... We need the saving roles to save someone who they think is 7 else it will be too late . That is the main reason why I did not vote for JS and I think I will not get a chance to say it again as the game will be over !!!

#836 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:03 PM

I fully agree with you and that is why I have been saying it again and again ... 0 kills 7 he wins and the game is over within a blink of an eye ... We need the saving roles to save someone who they think is 7 else it will be too late . That is the main reason why I did not vote for JS and I think I will not get a chance to say it again as the game will be over !!!

Yes but we don't even KNOW if the herbalist or medbot is still alive... if 7 comes out then we don't know if we can protect him...

#837 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:18 PM

Okay, so I will be on the road all day and I won't be able to make the Night Post until late this evening. And all PMs are final! Anyways, if you're bored, you could try your hand at solving some of the gruesome murders in the New Puzzles section...;P
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#838 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:18 PM

well... the herbalist has got to be alive because he/she saved BL in the night post and wasn't lynched... So that's good, I guess.

#839 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

BTW I have school tomorrow so please do not charge me for inactivity if I dont vote. If ever this happens automatically make my vote to whoever has the most votes on him(unless it is me, then do not vote[if there is a tie breaker I shall not vote aswell]). :D TY

#840 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

i think herbalis need to save dusty tonight please. we listened to grey cells and killed brandonb like he said because he can detect bad guys but now grey cells is dead. so we need to keep dusty alive she detect bad guys for us to kill. joe student will die today but we need to know who is bad guy for tomororw.

It is Zero.

We need to figure it out who he/she/it is :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users