Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#811 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:53 AM

:o

I hope he kills 7 and end this game :P

aren't you just the biggest optimist...
Okay... i don't think that 7 should come out because we don't even know if the doctor or healer is still alive... just saying that early on...

#812 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:14 AM

oh great so JS was a mafia :D
we know who we are going to lynch tomorrow ;)

Medbot/herbalist pls save dusty tonight. we need her.

#813 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:15 AM

no!! wraith why you arrest me i am on your side! you are lucky that i escape, my english is not good but i am good with math so it take me some time but i answered math puzzle right. please do not arrest me again tomorrow it will be night 5 so very important for me to not be arrested. wraith i hope you understand. herbalist need to save dusty so wraith please do not arrest me or herbalist or dusty.

#814 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:35 AM

You doubt me is or you doubt me isn't?

So do I doubt you............ <_<

hey woon chill....it is nothing personal :)
while tracking pm activity one night, frozen was using pm for a long time.....then came dawh and next in line was you...so i had suggested frozen to be checked as i couldn't get any lie detectable statements from him.....he hasn't posted much....
then i lie detected dwah which proved he was a baddie, at the same time i guess dusty too had checked him....so onetruth and dwah got airlocked that day :D
i have seen u checking the thread but not posting anything for the last few hours...that increased my suspicions...we, innocents could use some of your suggestions
I am a confirmed innocent . I am Robbie :)

#815 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:03 AM

hey woon chill....it is nothing personal :)
while tracking pm activity one night, ............
i have seen u checking the thread but not posting anything for the last few hours...that increased my suspicions...we, innocents could use some of your suggestions
I am a confirmed innocent . I am Robbie :)

That's simple, because I am checking thread at office, I can read but can't focus on thinking what to response. Bosses passing-by..........

#816 Ocular-Enso

Ocular-Enso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:10 AM

oh great so JS was a mafia :D
we know who we are going to lynch tomorrow ;)

Medbot/herbalist pls save dusty tonight. we need her.

i think medbot will not work on dusty so herbalist only should save dusty. medbot should try to save other innocent please

#817 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:14 AM

Wohoooo that was a great wedding almost got drunk. Ok to make this a non-nonsense post. Wow JS was a M4F14 I believed him when he said he was a wraith hahaha. :D

#818 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:15 AM

i think medbot will not work on dusty so herbalist only should save dusty. medbot should try to save other innocent please

but the abilities of both are same. it doesn't matter who saves her. one of the saving roles should save her.

#819 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:17 AM

Right... Medbot doesnt work on Uber-Hacker because it does not want to be hacked. I am to lazy to quote Ocular cause i quoted the wrong person and it doesnt automatically requote if I edit.
Edit: Took out quote DUH :P!

Edited by SoKrisky, 31 August 2008 - 07:19 AM.

#820 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:21 AM

Right... Medbot doesnt work on Uber-Hacker because it does not want to be hacked. I am to lazy to quote Ocular cause i quoted the wrong person and it doesnt automatically requote if I edit.
Edit: Took out quote DUH :P!

oh yeah..i am sorry yeah...there was a new rule .....only herbalist cab save her -_-

Edited by Nayana, 31 August 2008 - 07:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users