Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#691 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

No, actually Dawh was Aria :P...(hence the "We've found another one!")
And I can't your question, sorry.

Actually, the rules were changed for Mafia VI, I'm just following the same ones...

Yeah, and in past games Mafia have killed off QAs as well, and they've killed off the GR (hehe)...plus to fulfill the Mimic's win condition, it has to kill off an Innocent...(or at least get one air-locked)

Night Post will come later...I'm really busy today (a large part due to my slacking off the rest of this week ;P), so I won't be able to right it until this evening.

I hope Aria's ending was poetic enough for you :D

Do you remember in mafia VI when i broke the rules and posted my PM's... then you made me feel guilty and i said im sorry... your guilt trips are really annoying... i actually started not likeing seven and liking zero... and i also felt sorry for the QA's... CAN"T YOU MAKE THE INNOCENTS SOUND GOOD FOR ONCE!!!!

Edited by Mekal, 30 August 2008 - 01:09 AM.

#692 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:04 AM

Beware! Brandon is gonna kill tonight. Zero, if you need protection, you have only to ask. :P

THIS is why i do not trust grey cells. he asks zero to come out of hiding.
I am trying to figure out why he would pretend to be the space agent.
He could easily be a mafioso with similar abilities.

#693 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:08 AM

okay... well i just got information that proves that BB is the Mimic...
If he was the mafia... he would know if it was a mafiso if a fellow mafia died or another baddie... He would want to make himself look good... however... BECAUSE he was wrong... thats what proves it... but i may be worng... but i am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% positve...

#694 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:11 AM

okay... well i just got information that proves that BB is the Mimic...
If he was the mafia... he would know if it was a mafiso if a fellow mafia died or another baddie... He would want to make himself look good... however... BECAUSE he was wrong... thats what proves it... but i may be worng... but i am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% positve...

How do you know this?
edit
I dont remember you admitting to any role. So you got info..so you are talking to someone BTSC with Ysan or.. are the mengalabot

Edited by crazypainter, 30 August 2008 - 01:14 AM.

#695 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:13 AM

Ppl were asking for zero to reveal so a saving role could protect.

By the looks of it everyone wants to reveal to get a save! .. do they realise that there is at maximum 3 saves?

#696 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:15 AM

By the looks of it everyone wants to reveal to get a save! .. do they realise that there is at maximum 3 saves?

True tal,
can you remind me who has asked for protection?

#697 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:20 AM

How do you know this?
edit
I dont remember you admitting to any role. So you got info..so you are talking to someone BTSC with Ysan or.. are the mengalabot

when i said i just got some info i ment i just relized somthing... it sounds more high tech :P ... sorry if i wasn't clear...

#698 onetruth

onetruth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:22 AM

Mom...Mom? I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...I tried... Mom...it's me...your son...We couldn't save them...Let go of me...Nooooooo!!!

#699 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:26 AM

Mom...Mom? I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...I tried... Mom...it's me...your son...We couldn't save them...Let go of me...Nooooooo!!!

Great job playing onetruth.
Where do you find the codes for colors?

and uh mek I think you messed up inthat previous post are are trying ot cover your tracks.

#700 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

when i said i just got some info i ment i just relized somthing... it sounds more high tech :P ... sorry if i wasn't clear...

Nope, dont buy it bud!
You are not who you say you are....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users