2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

4) onetruth - voting for Brandonb

5) twoaday

6) Kat - voting for twoaday

7) Crazypainter - voting for kat

8) GC

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEnginner] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty

12) Dawh - voting for Mekal

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb - voting for Dusty

20) Joe's Student - voting for Clueless

Voting for clueless so as not to be accused of being actively inactive aswell ;)

Only reason being they have been inactive so far (i know others have been too but im moving the voting ball along) :D

Edit: Changed Brandonb's vote for Dusty's colour away from red to orange.

Edited by Joe's Student

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been the biggest downfall in all of the games. People are always saying that there's not enough time to vote. Which is a complete and total load of BS.

People hardly even begin to discuss stuff until about 8hrs before the deadline. (Look at what is happening right now, with all the "I'm not gonna vote now" statements. Seriously, what's the point in even having a deadline if it's just going to be extended for the people that wait until the deadline to begin the discussion? It's BS. People who say that "I am not gonna vote right now" have no idea what's gong on. The game comes to a screeching halt until the deadline gets close. These people do not realize that the game progresses when you vote and turn the screws on people to defend themselves and make the game interesting.

Saying that you're not gonna vote until there is some type of evidence is also a load. There is no hard evidence on the first day, heck sometimes there isn't any on the 2nd day either. The only evidence comes from voting for people and grilling them until they can convince you otherwise. If someone had hard evidence that they were wiling to share, it would have come out already.

Sure, some people can't get on as much, that's a fine and reasonable excuse to have a 24 (or now 36) hour deadline. But not for the actively non-voting participants, you people kill this game.

Here's an active and decisive vote, changing it to Dusty for being actively inactive.

I understand what you're saying, but I know that I have 30 some hours or whatever to place a vote, and don't feel like randomly pointing a finger. I have been more active recently than a lot of other people, and have even asked people their reasoning behind their votes, or what's their defense if other's have voted for them. I believe your vote against me is BS just because I want to wait, and I have not been actively inactive, but whatever. I could do as others have in the past, and claim I'm not going to vote at all, but I will, I'm just waiting to see what discussion unfolds (and participate in it) before I make a choice. I don't want to be one of those people who changes their votes every five minutes based on who other people voted for.

I understand what you're saying, but I know that I have 30 some hours or whatever to place a vote, and don't feel like randomly pointing a finger. I have been more active recently than a lot of other people, and have even asked people their reasoning behind their votes, or what's their defense if other's have voted for them. I believe your vote against me is BS just because I want to wait, and I have not been actively inactive, but whatever. I could do as others have in the past, and claim I'm not going to vote at all, but I will, I'm just waiting to see what discussion unfolds (and participate in it) before I make a choice. I don't want to be one of those people who changes their votes every five minutes based on who other people voted for.

that's just it, there is no discussion unless 1) the deadline is eminent, or 2) someone has a few votes stacked up against them. Spreading the votes out over several different names helps nothing, oh well.

This has been the biggest downfall in all of the games. People are always saying that there's not enough time to vote. Which is a complete and total load of BS.

People hardly even begin to discuss stuff until about 8hrs before the deadline. (Look at what is happening right now, with all the "I'm not gonna vote now" statements. Seriously, what's the point in even having a deadline if it's just going to be extended for the people that wait until the deadline to begin the discussion? It's BS. People who say that "I am not gonna vote right now" have no idea what's gong on. The game comes to a screeching halt until the deadline gets close. These people do not realize that the game progresses when you vote and turn the screws on people to defend themselves and make the game interesting.

Saying that you're not gonna vote until there is some type of evidence is also a load. There is no hard evidence on the first day, heck sometimes there isn't any on the 2nd day either. The only evidence comes from voting for people and grilling them until they can convince you otherwise. If someone had hard evidence that they were wiling to share, it would have come out already.

Sure, some people can't get on as much, that's a fine and reasonable excuse to have a 24 (or now 36) hour deadline. But not for the actively non-voting participants, you people kill this game.

Here's an active and decisive vote, changing it to Dusty for being actively inactive.

Yeah, you have a point Bb, I'd hoped there would be more discussion by now as well...the extension of the day was so that people could come back and vote or change their votes if there hadn't been that much discussion during the time they could be on during a 24 hour period (like how LIS got lynched for no real reason in Mafia VI), but I agree that if it is just going to cause ppl to shift the discussion time to later, than it is pointless...:(

But, lol, now you've scared everyone into randomly casting votes for ppl without any discussion at all...XP

I have to agree with Dusty, that voting for someone just cause they didn't spontaniously vote is no reason to vote for her. People want to have time to think about voting, even if it is the first day. (I had more, but it accidentally deleted it and I can't remember what I said :P )

~Kat

Edit: missed word

Edited by Kathleen

<_< Ok fine, CP, I guess I should've expected something like that :P

No reason for you twoaday, it's just random. If I feel there is someone worth getting rid of, my vote will change. I still don't get what phaze was up to...first he claimes baddie, then innocent, :wacko: and if he WAS an innocent, we could have lost someone important! I hope not...

~Kat

If he is, at least the mimic can use his ability tonight, if he is our killer, I hope the Mimic makes the most of his kill!

I also am noticing that people are just beginning to get online. I, personally, still have another 2 hours and 19 minutes left in my work day. It just happens to be slow. Things will pick up for me soon, when I begin training my replacement (and of course I can't be on brainden then!). I wouldn't really expect tons of discussion during business/school hours.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by onetruth

Holy crap!

I'm so sorry people for not being on!

I tried to go see Tropic Thunder with my sister... but I'm too young to get in the theater <_<

So we rented a movie (21, freakin awesome) and by the time that was finished, my step-dad had already turned off my internet... He does that every night anywhere from 9-10:30...

Then I had school this morning and this is the first chance I've had to get on...

How did nobody vote for me?

And how did I stay alive in the night post? I thought you were gonna kill me for inactivity... =)

I'm so lucky =P

I need to go back and read the first 3 pages before I make a decision on my vote.

Yeah, you have a point Bb, I'd hoped there would be more discussion by now as well...the extension of the day was so that people could come back and vote or change their votes if there hadn't been that much discussion during the time they could be on during a 24 hour period (like how LIS got lynched for no real reason in Mafia VI), but I agree that if it is just going to cause ppl to shift the discussion time to later, than it is pointless... :(

But, lol, now you've scared everyone into randomly casting votes for ppl without any discussion at all...XP

was nearly in my grave sleeping in that game - actually wld have survived other than the extension being revoked

The first day takes a bit of time for anyone new to aclimatise or move up the learning curve.....

Go random voting. - L1S aka The Muse

ok, now the votes are spread over a variety of people with no apparent logic besides "I don't want to be voted for for being inactive or actively inactive" to "this is random to get things started", but no one has any discussion or defense to who they voted for and why (not even weak stuff, like "so-and-so looked suspicious because they like pizza, and a QA was delivering pizza"). And those who have been voted for, there is no defense as to why they are not bad.

So, for the following people, please explain why you voted for who. Any reason would be nice, even intuition, they sound bad or are acting tricky.

onetruth

Kat

Dawh

Brandonb

Joe's Student

And the people that have been voted for, why shouldn't you die? You don't have to come out with your role, but provide some defense that you've provided in previous posts, or if there is none, don't just say you have an important role, but that you have no proof and will work on it, or something like that. Obviously people have no strong proof at this point, so have fun with it.

Brandonb

twoaday

Mekal

Dusty

Clueless

Having said all this in hopes to initiate more discussion, I'm going to work on writing a defense as to why I'm not a baddie and shouldn't be lynched, and then I'll work on picking on somebody...

ok, now the votes are spread over a variety of people with no apparent logic besides "I don't want to be voted for for being inactive or actively inactive" to "this is random to get things started", but no one has any discussion or defense to who they voted for and why (not even weak stuff, like "so-and-so looked suspicious because they like pizza, and a QA was delivering pizza"). And those who have been voted for, there is no defense as to why they are not bad.

So, for the following people, please explain why you voted for who. Any reason would be nice, even intuition, they sound bad or are acting tricky.

onetruth

Kat

Dawh

Brandonb

Joe's Student

And the people that have been voted for, why shouldn't you die? You don't have to come out with your role, but provide some defense that you've provided in previous posts, or if there is none, don't just say you have an important role, but that you have no proof and will work on it, or something like that. Obviously people have no strong proof at this point, so have fun with it.

Brandonb

twoaday

Mekal

Dusty

Clueless

Having said all this in hopes to initiate more discussion, I'm going to work on writing a defense as to why I'm not a baddie and shouldn't be lynched, and then I'll work on picking on somebody...

A reason you already cited, i didn't want to be accused of being inactive. Also i haven't seen clueless on BD once since even pre-game so it's as good a reason as any at the moment. Only reason sorry. :rolleyes:

Holy crap!

I'm so sorry people for not being on!

I tried to go see Tropic Thunder with my sister... but I'm too young to get in the theater <_<

So we rented a movie (21, freakin awesome) and by the time that was finished, my step-dad had already turned off my internet... He does that every night anywhere from 9-10:30...

Then I had school this morning and this is the first chance I've had to get on...

How did nobody vote for me?

And how did I stay alive in the night post? I thought you were gonna kill me for inactivity... =)

I'm so lucky =P

I need to go back and read the first 3 pages before I make a decision on my vote.

We didnt vote for you due to your mesmerizing eyes...

they hypnotized me.

But back to the point of waiting to vote.

In the start of the game we dont have much to go on before we cast our first vote.

The discussion has to get started somehow. A great way to do that is to point a finger

and hope the target is a baddie; who says something that outs himself. Etc etc....

If we wait then time will creep up on us and we might vote out an innocent (LiS) like

in the previous game. Note; I did not vote for LiS last time because I thought that

first person who voted for LiS was doing what I just mentioned.

It is important to figure out who Phaze most likely was....my thoughts are the mad scientist.

K, the accusation against me is:

However, proving I have been active in trying to get some discussion going:

I wouldn't worry about it. Phaze's interesting strategy got him killed on the first day. He doesn't seem to live very long in this game...

So are you a baddie, CP? :D

Kat, any reason in particular that you're voting for twoaday?

:P I learned the hard way that it is a bad thing to vote first with no substantial reasoning behind it. Sorry Kat! I'm not voting yet, so don't worry. And whoever votes first is rarely the one to be lynched...

But do you have any defense for yourself?

and in the beginning of the voting, when Kat randomly voted for twoaday, twoaday reciprocated by voting for Kat, and Brandonb jumped on that bandwagon without any support or reasoning, and voted for Kat as well. That seems a bit like a nub strategy that was tried in the past, brandonb...especially since you've already switched your vote to me...

onetruth

Kat

Dawh

Brandonb

Joe's Student

Ok, obviously my voting first caused WAY too much trouble. I guess I'll remove my vote for now, but don't freak out Brandonb, I will vote before time is up. ;)

~Kat

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

5) twoaday

6) Kat -

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

Removing vote...

~Kat

Edit: Random html coding <_<

Edited by Kathleen

Voting for Brandon in part because the Tetrabot's message was too simple.

It is important to figure out who Phaze most likely was....my thoughts are the mad scientist.

That was my thought back when I edited out my thought around page 5. I didn't think it wise to point out the the Innocents may have lost 2 attack roles.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Anyway, the more I figure out things, the more I'm convinced that phaze was indeed the mad man/scientist.

Ok, obviously my voting first caused WAY too much trouble. I guess I'll remove my vote for now, but don't freak out Brandonb, I will vote before time is up. ;)

~Kat

never underestimate the power of the first vote. I randomly picked picked LIS for BS reasons, and was planning on changing it. Something I would have done even if I had been an innocent in that game. I lucked out though, and dodged that bullet when people began to vote for me, for having been the first to vote, but other people followed my weak reasoning (and it was someone to vote for) and LIS was killed. As the Grim Reaper, it was my good luck that he was the Defender. So, maybe twoaday is a good-guy (obviously not the BioEngineer since that was slick and "she's" dead), and Kat is really a bad guy...

never underestimate the power of the first vote. I randomly picked picked LIS for BS reasons, and was planning on changing it. Something I would have done even if I had been an innocent in that game. I lucked out though, and dodged that bullet when people began to vote for me, for having been the first to vote, but other people followed my weak reasoning (and it was someone to vote for) and LIS was killed. As the Grim Reaper, it was my good luck that he was the Defender. So, maybe twoaday is a good-guy (obviously not the BioEngineer since that was slick and "she's" dead), and Kat is really a bad guy...

I thought so! See I was correct. B))

Yeah, the message was *from* the Tetrabot, but the Mengalabot was the one who hacked the recharge station...but I'm glad *someone* has actually read the rules ;P

And the day ends tomorrow at noon my time (+6 GMT I think) but I may extend it if it seems like a lot of discussion is going on at the time...

How much time left in the voting? Just curious...

~Kat

Y-S4N time is 17:45 at present - local time is on members profile

Voting for Brandon in part because the Tetrabot's message was too simple.

That was my thought back when I edited out my thought around page 5. I didn't think it wise to point out the the Innocents may have lost 2 attack roles.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Anyway, the more I figure out things, the more I'm convinced that phaze was indeed the mad man/scientist.

Lol...just pointing out the roles were random (hence Slick was a girl :P)...

Bring up the roster, again:

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

5) twoaday

6) Kat -

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken

5) twoaday

6) Kat -

7) Crazypainter - voting for Brandonb

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

Something just occured to me, that is why I had to change my vote.

Maybe its a hunch but I am gonna run with it....

Alright, lets get this going! Can't wait to nail a baddie! B))

Ok I think I'm gonna go with BrandonB on this one...

Some of it has to do with the post above. I think he's trying to use reverse psychology on us and get us to not suspect him.

But it's mainly because of the shifty eyes in his avatar... He just looks so suspicious...

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken - voting for Brandonb

5) twoaday

6) Kat -

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

BTW Y-San do some people have two roles?

Cause I looked and I counted at least 22 roles, not including how many Mafia there are...

Am I wrong or something?

Edited by ThunderChicken

quote TC

""Ok I think I'm gonna go with BrandonB on this one...

Some of it has to do with the post above. I think he's trying to use reverse psychology on us and get us to not suspect him.

But it's mainly because of the shifty eyes in his avatar... He just looks so suspicious...

Roster:

1) Frozen

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken - voting for Brandonb

5) twoaday

6) Kat -

7) Crazypainter - voting for Brandonb

8) GC

9) Nayana

11) Dusty

13) Clueless

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law

18) SoKrisky

BTW Y-San do some people have two roles?

Cause I looked and I counted at least 22 roles, not including how many Mafia there are...

Am I wrong or something?""

Just had to update your post bud

edit: I added quotes to the text I quoted

Edited by crazypainter