Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#31 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:52 AM

hello everyone, I've been very busy today, but that will all change. Sokrisy, where did you get your reasoning? Girls as baddies is indeed a dangerous choice... not one of the female Mafia in Mafia IV got killed... :lol:

#32 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:52 AM

I am... SoKrisky!Lie Detect that. :D

#33 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:54 AM

hello everyone, I've been very busy today, but that will all change. Sokrisy, where did you get your reasoning? Girls as baddies is indeed a dangerous choice... not one of the female Mafia in Mafia IV got killed... :lol:

Read the intro the Uber-Hacker is used as a she and so is the QA... or were they?:P

#34 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:56 AM

Read the intro the Uber-Hacker is used as a she and so is the QA... or were they?:P

Read the disclaimer that Y-S4N post: the gender in the roles are set as per what she find suit the storyline most but not reflecting the true gender of the players.
:mellow:

#35 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

What are you talking about? :wacko:
Your reasoning is completely unfounded. You're acting suspiciously, saying you are a mafia. So when someone says that you should be checked, then they are the suspicious ones? Not buying it man. There is no logic in your accusations.

Go ahead get a lie-detector test
That is assuming that I am not Robbie and someone else comes forward
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#36 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:05 AM

but either way they are implying they are Mafia (or the Spy or the Inspector) if they are Mafia they will be hung when day rolls around. If they are the Spy or Inspector they should know better.

There is no Inspector equivalent in this one...

So the Uber-Hacker and the QA are girls... or are they. :P

Read the Disclaimer. Right at the top of the first page, the first thing you see...:P

Girls as baddies is indeed a dangerous choice... not one of the female Mafia in Mafia IV got killed... :lol:

:D
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#37 SoKrisky

SoKrisky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:05 AM

Read the disclaimer that Y-S4N post: the gender in the roles are set as per what she find suit the storyline most but not reflecting the true gender of the players.
:mellow:

Sure it is. God job Y-S4N.

#38 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4854 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (phaze @ Aug 24 2008, 08:26 PM) Posted Imagebut either way they are implying they are Mafia (or the Spy or the Inspector) if they are Mafia they will be hung when day rolls around. If they are the Spy or Inspector they should know better.

I want to prove right now that Phaze is suspicous. Already from the very beginning he has claimed to be a M4f14 (baddie), and has claimed to be Robbie(innocent). Who will it be next? I suppose he wants to make things more scrambled. I have lost my trust in spite it. Let's save the lie detector for someone else. It is easier to vote him out. :mellow:
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#39 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (phaze @ Aug 24 2008, 08:26 PM) Posted Imagebut either way they are implying they are Mafia (or the Spy or the Inspector) if they are Mafia they will be hung when day rolls around. If they are the Spy or Inspector they should know better.

I want to prove right now that Phaze is suspicous. Already from the very beginning he has claimed to be a M4f14 (baddie), and has claimed to be Robbie(innocent). Who will it be next? I suppose he wants to make things more scrambled. I have lost my trust in spite it. Let's save the lie detector for someone else. It is easier to vote him out. :mellow:

Am I pushing your buttons?
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#40 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:35 AM

Sure it is. God job Y-S4N.

Lol...I guess you've figured out that the majority of players are actually "its" then...:P
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users