Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#1071 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:57 AM

I do enjoy this game and Ben Law, guess what? Below is whom I save on every night:

1) Ben Law
2) GC
3) Ben Law - saved (I was shock when I read and find out the role I plan to save on night 1 and night 2 being attacked on the same night, sorry GC, if I start with you first, the story maybe different)
4) Dusty - failed
5) myself

I really appreciate Y-san for particular few things:

1) for her nice and wonderful description on the scenario which how I the herbalist save Ben Law. :). Sounds so great and mysterious.
2) for help me to clear my name from not saving Dusty.

I said I owe you one, so if both of us play again and I get a saving role, I will repay it ;)

#1072 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:58 AM

I said I owe you one, so if both of us play again and I get a saving role, I will repay it ;)

Even if you are playing a Baddie Role :D

#1073 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:01 AM

Even if you are playing a Baddie Role :D

Deal! haha :D

#1074 sweetness kat

sweetness kat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:19 AM

wow i actually read all 108 pages today :blink: but its because the stories were written so well and the "cast" was so good at what they were assigned to do! I really want to be a part of the next one but I'll probably get killed off or replaced for being inactive :( the only reason why i was able to read the whole thing today is because it was my day off hehe anywho, good job everybody! ;) :D

#1075 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

oohhh....I died!! but the innocents won :D

so the medot was alive....hhmm....
hahaha...ben law, mafia?? clever...

and sorry woon i thought u were mafia based on pm activity and also not posting much earlier :)

great game everyone and Y-s it was well hosted too! ;)

#1076 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:55 AM

oohhh....I died!! but the innocents won :D

so the medot was alive....hhmm....
hahaha...ben law, mafia?? clever...

and sorry woon i thought u were mafia based on pm activity and also not posting much earlier :)

great game everyone and Y-s it was well hosted too! ;)

Its ok. Since you start suspecting me, so I pretend to be the one you guys suspected but at night time I follow your instruction to save Dusty. (too bad the 1/4 saving failure happened then)

But on day 4 when you vote to airlock me, I almost want to reveal my identity. I though I am the only one saving role survived because medbot seems like already disappear. So worse come to worse after I reveal my identity, I may just remain for another night and get your opinion whom to be saved in night 5.

But you play a miracle then to lie-detect SoKrisky and change the vote and make everyone of us follow your vote. That is another critical factor to cause our victory.

#1077 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:26 AM

Its ok. Since you start suspecting me, so I pretend to be the one you guys suspected but at night time I follow your instruction to save Dusty. (too bad the 1/4 saving failure happened then)

But on day 4 when you vote to airlock me, I almost want to reveal my identity. I though I am the only one saving role survived because medbot seems like already disappear. So worse come to worse after I reveal my identity, I may just remain for another night and get your opinion whom to be saved in night 5.

But you play a miracle then to lie-detect SoKrisky and change the vote and make everyone of us follow your vote. That is another critical factor to cause our victory.

yeah...lie detecting sokrisky was great!! at first i wanted to lie detect taliesin but i wasnt getting any statements from him. i had thought u might be the herbalist but i thought u more to be a mafia ;)

#1078 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:28 AM

Good Game all, I didn't do very well as the Medic though, sorry guys..

#1079 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:08 PM

wow i actually read all 108 pages today :blink: but its because the stories were written so well and the "cast" was so good at what they were assigned to do! I really want to be a part of the next one but I'll probably get killed off or replaced for being inactive :( the only reason why i was able to read the whole thing today is because it was my day off hehe anywho, good job everybody! ;) :D

Wow, that's the sweetest thing anyone could have said! To read 108 pages of a random thread like that...it makes me feel so proud! :D

Thank you, sweetness kat, and thanks to all the fine players for their compliments as well ;)
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#1080 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:54 PM

Superb play and creativity by all from Y-S4N to the brand noobs not forgetting the experienced folk/clones/cyborgs etc - remember woon, it's your job/profile/make up to save good or bad - you can't save em all.

A galaxy far far away
The Planet
Affinion 7
Moons
Ai without make up
Mekal/CD
TC "any last words" -"Fowl play" he cried"
Zero - You don't want to know what goes on inside that head
Wheely clever robot
Med iBot
AcroBot and here is one captured
A QA advancing to ??