BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

• Answers 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ok well I still typed that in on Amazon and it didn't pull anything up...

And anyone that played a baddie in Mafia VI please tell me what Bee Em Bee stands for...

hmm... not sure but it might be the forum in which the Mafia talk... so obviously Y-san would know. Kat? Y-san? Nayana? Anybody? Give us a hint!

Edit: I got IUCN STATUE (2 LETTER) too... what's with that?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

if anyone's still mulling over this:

WPA~IE~YKDOAIINK

it's not just scrambled letters. I'll give this one, just to show you guys one of the simplest methods of encyphering:

WPA~IE~YKDOAIINK

count: 16 characters. 4x4. Write downwards:

W

P

A

~
W   I

P	E

A   ~

~   Y
etc:
W   I   K   I

P	E   D   I

A   ~   O   N

~   Y   A   K

read across-wise, and you get WIKIPEDIA ON YAK

Lol Unreal I already figured that out out of pure luck ^_^

I know you did- I was just showing how it wasn't just scrambled letters

Oh ok can you tell us what the first part means?

IUCN status, or statue, (2 letter). What does that mean?

I typed it on Amazon and it didn't pull anything up...

BeeEmBee-BMB

Brainden Mafia Baddies, a site where the mafia and other baddies with behind the scenes contact talk, although apparently its a more recent site...

But we should focus on strand one first.

~Kat

Edit: wrong quote

Edit 2: BAddies, sorry :rolleyes:

Edited by Kathleen

hmm... not sure but it might be the forum in which the Mafia talk... so obviously Y-san would know. Kat? Y-san? Nayana? Anybody? Give us a hint!

Edit: I got IUCN STATUE (2 LETTER) too... what's with that?

Yeah...

Search the biggest Rain Forest for books on the letters you've discovered. Click on the first entry and find the ISBN-10. This is the password...

Oh...and, Unreality, I got to the job part, and I have to say: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhahhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

XP

Yeah...

Search the biggest Rain Forest for books on the letters you've discovered. Click on the first entry and find the ISBN-10. This is the password...

Oh...and, Unreality, I got to the job part, and I have to say: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhahhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

XP

Ok Y-San you're gonna have to help more than that, cause I've been giving everyone everything I've figured out...

So can you tell me what site to log in to?

I'm stuck on the password...

Can someone please PM me or something and tell me what the password is? I think I've done everything but I just can't piece together what I should be doing...

I gotta get off in a couple minutes so I hope it isn't solved by tomorrow... which it probably will be...

Man, in only an hour you guys are way ahead of me. Eh, I'm too lazy to catch up. I guess I'll just leave the hunt up to you guys. I have better things to do, I'm out. B))

Time to work on another Find the Differences... :D

Edited by Frost

*sobs* I don't know the password... OR the username... *commits suicide*

Edit: first, I got some children's book. Then, I got the IUCN endangered species... :( :( :(

Edited by frozen_in_fire

*sobs* I don't know the password... OR the username... *commits suicide*

No need to end you life, I'm at the same spot you are, and BESIDES, its just the first day of this, AND Unreality said it was the hardest one yet. The username has me stumped, seeing as its not as obvious as it seems.

~Kat

It's fine I don't know the password...

And Y-San will probably have it finished by tomorrow cause she's not telling any of us what she's doing...

Just look at the first letter of each line in the first stanza on the second part.

No need to end you life, I'm at the same spot you are, and BESIDES, its just the first day of this, AND Unreality said it was the hardest one yet. The username has me stumped, seeing as its not as obvious as it seems.

~Kat

:D Somebody is on the same level as me! Hooray! But that doesn't change the fact that I don't know anything...

It's fine I don't know the password...

And Y-San will probably have it finished by tomorrow cause she's not telling any of us what she's doing...

Just look at the first letter of each line in the first stanza on the second part.

Ah, but if you read below it, it says its not as obvious as it seems, so its deeper than that.

~Kat

Ah, but if you read below it, it says its not as obvious as it seems, so its deeper than that.

~Kat

It says it might not be as obvious as it seems...

But I'm not sure so you might be right ^_^

Either way this is an awesome scavenger hunt so far Unreality.

I would never be able to make something like this :lol:

wait... is the password:

1421510758... I put in IS, because it was the first letter of IUCN and STATUS ( I think those are the words ), and I got some children's book, and when I searched for ISBN-10, I got this!

Edited by frozen_in_fire