5) Frost

Not sure of:

1) Dawh

2) Rene

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...I think the TC may be out of luck...more than 50% have voted...

Anyways, can't sleep, something doesn't feel right...usually UR writes in the transformation b/w Illusionist->Sphinx, or in this case, LP->Phoenix...but he didn't...I think Phaze may have been the LP...that would explain his suicidal wish towards QAs before the GR died...anyways, that means Clueless is a QA and their new win condition is to get Johnson lynched, since the QA would jump at the first chance of getting their target lynched...so whatever you do, DON'T LYNCH JOHNSON...I don't think he'll be able to prove he's the TC today...kill me if you want, I've tried to be as much help as I can so far...:/

Okay, now I hope I can finally fall asleep XP

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for Y-San

6) Ysan - voting for Mekal

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - voting for Johnson

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson - voting for Y-San

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Y-San

15) Rene- voting for Dawh

16) CrazyPainter voting for Y-San

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LM

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal- voting for LM

Ummm...I think the TC may be out of luck...more than 50% have voted...

Anyways, can't sleep, something doesn't feel right...usually UR writes in the transformation b/w Illusionist->Sphinx, or in this case, LP->Phoenix...but he didn't...I think Phaze may have been the LP...that would explain his suicidal wish towards QAs before the GR died...anyways, that means Clueless is a QA and their new win condition is to get Johnson lynched, since the QA would jump at the first chance of getting their target lynched...so whatever you do, DON'T LYNCH JOHNSON...I don't think he'll be able to prove he's the TC today...kill me if you want, I've tried to be as much help as I can so far...:/

Okay, now I hope I can finally fall asleep XP

Excellent.

Thanks for reminding me...since I don't think my vote is getting taken away...

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

6) Ysan - voting for Clueless

9) Twoaday

19) LM

Wish CL were here to clear this whole Spy thing up...darn you GC...I should have realized that you were the one who wanted to get rid of her...;P

Okay, really really really need to get to sleep now....

Edited by Yoruichi-san

GC's ghost post:

Yakuza you are paying for killing me ,the bankroller. Remember the mob never forgets and forgives.:muhahahhaha:(missing the wicked smile :P ). Sorry to say this, but the mob has lost this time,I guess. Not much hope left. But we will be back, hopefully after a long break. Innocents you were damn lucky this time, next time you don't have one damn chance in a million.

I actually have LM's role... or at least im 99.9% sure... i just dont want to tell you since its LM's choice if she wants to come out with it...

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?

If Clueless was lying, then when Mekal gets lynched he would be proved to be telling the truth. So it would actually be suicide for Clueless to try and disprove Mekal. I think I believe Clueless.

I think I believe that Mekal is the spy

Clueless might have thought that Mekal wouldn't get lynched

Clueless picked esj, one of the less active players, which would mean that saying he was mafia would mean no-one could disagree as esj has given few clues to himself in his posts

Yeah, the two roles I had were Spy or Vagabond...(I'll show you the proof in a few minutes)...and since you're claiming to be the Spy...

IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE ME BELIEVE THE VERY BEST

Well, I can't make a decision until I hear from the accused: LM and Johnson(Great, two of the least active people of this game :P)

Hehehe...invisibleness!

I need to know their take on this so we can sort it out.

I think my clues are enough for you to work out my role

(Also apolofies for being a bit inactive

most of you are in america so i'm 5-ish hours ahead of you but i only get access to computer during the day usually)

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

9) Twoaday

19) LM - voting for Y-San

I realize there is some strong evidence in support of Mekal: the PMs and ESJ and LM (maybe), so I went through and looked at everything the way I expect you did.

Guys, who would I be if not the spy? Yakuza? Mafia? QA? Like Frost said, it would be suicidal to come in here and lie. Look back at my posts. Until Mekal said he was the spy, I was sitting comfortably in the shadows. No one had even considered voting for me and I had a nice easy ride to the endgame. What could I possibly gain by going all out like this for ESJ if he were an innocent? Why on earth why I lay my rear end on the line for one measly innocent? Meanwhile, if I were protecting someone like Y-san, or attacking Mekal, there are far easier and safer ways of swinging a vote.

Look at my post history. I'm not suicidal. Given that I'm not suicidal, how or earth could I logically be anyone bad?

I realize there is some strong evidence in support of Mekal: the PMs and ESJ and LM (maybe), so I went through and looked at everything the way I expect you did.

Guys, who would I be if not the spy? Yakuza? Mafia? QA? Like Frost said, it would be suicidal to come in here and lie. Look back at my posts. Until Mekal said he was the spy, I was sitting comfortably in the shadows. No one had even considered voting for me and I had a nice easy ride to the endgame. What could I possibly gain by going all out like this for ESJ if he were an innocent? Why on earth why I lay my rear end on the line for one measly innocent? Meanwhile, if I were protecting someone like Y-san, or attacking Mekal, there are far easier and safer ways of swinging a vote.

Look at my post history. I'm not suicidal. Given that I'm not suicidal, how or earth could I logically be anyone bad?

now you're getting defensive. I'm even more suspicious

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

9) Twoaday - voting for Johnson

im voting for johnson because of the past reasons i have explained, because he is now coming out and trying to control everyone but has layed low the whole game, and because of a very substantial reason of my own

edit:grammar

Edited by TwoaDay

now you're getting defensive. I'm even more suspicious

Hehe, what do you expect me to do as ESJ slips away, two, maybe three kills are lined up for tonight and Y-san is going to be lynched with no info as to her background. If we don't do this right, grey cells and his ghostly warnings that the mafia are toast could prove horribly wrong.

The answer is here.

Hehe, what do you expect me to do as ESJ slips away, two, maybe three kills are lined up for tonight and Y-san is going to be lynched with no info as to her background. If we don't do this right, grey cells and his ghostly warnings that the mafia are toast could prove horribly wrong.

we do have evidence: mekal's pms and as i said before i trust him

why are you so keen to keep Y-san in, clueless?

Notice how you are using one of my defenses... well we will know that im right when y-san is revealed as a yazuka...

also if you are a QA and the phoenix is dead... jhonson is probably your lynching target...

Edit:I was also sitting comfortably in the shadows

Edited by Mekal

if itsclueless is a QA we'll know tomorrow

also, request: can next person to vote change Dawh's colour? it's a bit dull

edit2: when's the day post?

Edited by lemonymelon

Notice how you are using one of my defenses... well we will know that im right when y-san is revealed as a yazuka...

also if you are a QA and the phoenix is dead... jhonson is probably your lynching target...

For all we know you could be the QA looking for a target. Let me remind you guys that Mekal was the one who came out first. He was the one who instigated all this in an effort to take down Y-san. If I were looking to lynch ESJ I presumably would have my own strategy (a better one than waiting for the spy to out himself...).

For all we know you could be the QA looking for a target. Let me remind you guys that Mekal was the one who came out first. He was the one who instigated all this in an effort to take down Y-san. If I were looking to lynch ESJ I presumably would have my own strategy (a better one than waiting for the spy to out himself...).

yes... but i came out because i had y-sans role... and you guys had been planning on lynching LM... who i knew was innocent.

Well, as Johnson said, that post by Y-san seems to be very clever. It makes perfect sense. It explains why Clueless came out as the Spy, as that would be his only chance to get the QA target lynched: Johnson. Since it seems like Mekal is telling the truth, we should obviously lynch Y-san. That way we get three baddies today!

3) Frost - voting for Y-San

4) Brandonb

9) Twoaday - voting for Johnson

Edit: Oh, I think it's sufficiently obvious who the two QAs are by the voting...I'll let you figure that out. :D

Edited by Frost

I think it's time to admit for definite that i'm the vagabond because we'll know who the QAs are today whatever happens, right?

and when's the day post?

Edited by lemonymelon