BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

edit: what time in the voting closing tommarrow PST?? I have church to go to and I need to know to log on b4 or after.

thanks!!

Let's see...it's at noon tomorrow...so in about 12.5 hours. B))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe you Mekal. If you are not the spy then you can only be another innocent.

Look, I don't think Mekal is a threat, I think he is just blowing smoke. I realize he has successfully cast doubt on much of what I am saying, but that doesn't change the fact that the mafia are target numero uno at this point. I don't see why he would do it as an innocent, but it's possible he is one. The Vagabond can tag him tonight if that makes people happy. ESJ / mafia are just a bigger threat.

I hope he weighs in soon, I imagine these last minutes when he's been online he has been catching up.

EDIT: I see he is no longer reading this post...

Edited by itsclueless

Look, I don't think Mekal is a threat, I think he is just blowing smoke. I realize he has successfully cast doubt on much of what I am saying, but that doesn't change the fact that the mafia are target numero uno at this point. I don't see why he would do it as an innocent, but it's possible he is one. The Vagabond can tag him tonight if that makes people happy. ESJ / mafia are just a bigger threat.

I hope he weighs in soon, I imagine these last minutes when he's been online he has been catching up.

EDIT: I see he is no longer reading this post...

you are just digging your hole deeper... you know that if i am lynched i will be revealed as the spy... and you will be immediately suspicious... that is why you are trying to stop my lynching.

Well, I can't make a decision until I hear from the accused: LM and Johnson(Great, two of the least active people of this game :P)

Hehehe...invisibleness!

I need to know their take on this so we can sort it out.

Edited by Frost

All this alleged PM sharing is making this weird...but yes, LM is the Vagabond (assuming Clueless is telling the truth or someone else is the Spy), and the evidence was there all along...as shown in my previous post...anyways, I believe the main threat is that the QA or QAs will kill the Phoenix, so they are our main concern...Mekal is lying, and the evidence points to him being a QA...I'm heading out now, so good night and good luck!

All this alleged PM sharing is making this weird...but yes, LM is the Vagabond (assuming Clueless is telling the truth or someone else is the Spy), and the evidence was there all along...as shown in my previous post...anyways, I believe the main threat is that the QA or QAs will kill the Phoenix, so they are our main concern...Mekal is lying, and the evidence points to him being a QA...I'm heading out now, so good night and good luck!

sooo how does the evidence point to me lying? Think about it.

reasons for me not lying:

1) there was no reason to say i was the spy when i had nothing to fear... unless i knew a baddie role... which i did.

2) I placed posts that were exact copy's from my inbox...

3) i had never been a spy before so i wouldn't know what a spy PM looked like.

4) Read the words... who does that sound like

5) I am being defensive because i knew that if you didn't believe me i would be a gonner.

6) why would i attract suspicion?

Edit: grammer

Edited by Mekal

sooo how does the evidence point to me lying? Think about it.

reasons for me not lying:

1) there was no reason to say i was the spy when i had nothing to fear... unless i knew a baddie role... which i did.

2) I placed posts that were exact copy's from my inbox...

3) i had never been a spy before so i wouldn't know what a spy PM looked like.

4) Read the words... who does that sound like

5) I am being defensive because i knew that if you didn't believe me i would be a gonner.

6) why would i attract suspicion?

Edit: grammer

good points mekal.

And of course Y-san is going to go hard on you if she is yakuza.

Well, I can't make a decision until I hear from the accused: LM and Johnson(Great, two of the least active people of this game)

I need to know their take on this so we can sort it out.

Yeah, at this point I'm not sure what is going on. I thought that Mekal was suspicious, but then again, he's always suspicious, since he tends to make accusations without backing them up no matter what role he has (though he has only ever been Master of Disguise so maybe he just doesn't know how to be innocent. :D ) The Police Officer seemed to trust Mekal in the end, so that's a point in his favor.

One of them is lying and Clueless' statements don't exactly pass muster. It would be good to hear from the accused (LM, esj.) I can't think of any reason why someone would lie about being the spy, so it kind of makes me think he might be QA. So Clueless, who is the other innocent that you are trying to protect? Just giving their name won't kill them. The majority of people are innocents and the baddies are somewhat limited in the number of kills they can make. Knowing someone is an innocent doesn't mean they will be targeted. The baddies have other ways of finding identities.

And Frost, I don't think Unreality will be happy about using the PMs; they're not exactly in-game material. I certainly wouldn't be. :angry:

so have we figured out who is the janitor?

**edit** and y-san, why the heck are you in Madison? I see you as an LA or NYcity girl!

actually more San Francisco, not LA

Edited by crazypainter

Yeah, at this point I'm not sure what is going on. I thought that Mekal was suspicious, but then again, he's always suspicious, since he tends to make accusations without backing them up no matter what role he has (though he has only ever been Master of Disguise so maybe he just doesn't know how to be innocent. :D ) The Police Officer seemed to trust Mekal in the end, so that's a point in his favor.

One of them is lying and Clueless' statements don't exactly pass muster. It would be good to hear from the accused (LM, esj.) I can't think of any reason why someone would lie about being the spy, so it kind of makes me think he might be QA. So Clueless, who is the other innocent that you are trying to protect? Just giving their name won't kill them. The majority of people are innocents and the baddies are somewhat limited in the number of kills they can make. Knowing someone is an innocent doesn't mean they will be targeted. The baddies have other ways of finding identities.

And Frost, I don't think Unreality will be happy about using the PMs; they're not exactly in-game material. I certainly wouldn't be. :angry:

If it comes down to the line, I will give a name. The problem is that this person hasn't been very active either.

Hehe...yeah, I think he'll be a little PO'd when he gets on. Though I think he's done some stuff that's somewhat similar, but not as obvious as this.

I'm leaning a little more towards Mekal myself, but that's mainly because of the PMs.

I thought you were the doctor? Also, i don't think that LM is our biggest problem...

I am

okay... i wasn't planning on doing this untill the 3rd day... but i am willing to come out with my role, i can also prove it. the one condition is that im going to need a doctor to save me tonight... so if a spokes person can say that they will save me tonight, then i will come out with my role...

I am NOT saving myself. feel free to lie detect that. I AM NOT SAVING MYSELF.So if the LP or healer doesn't have my back tonight I am screwed, but if i have to I will take one for the team

That could be difficult since our doctor appears to be out of commission saving themselves and our healer is unknown. You will have to trust that he/she saves you, because it would be very unwise for them to respond publicly.

The DR (me) is NOT out saving themselves... I figure since I am already out on my role and we KNOW the mafia/qa's are after me that the healer or LP will have enough sense to have my back... if i die we will know they did not and a traitor is admist us....

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan - voting for Mekal

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - voting for Johnson

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Y-San

15) Rene- voting for Dawh

16) CrazyPainter voting for Y-San

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LM

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal- voting for LM

I am very suspicious of Y-san... I know she is a very experienced and tricky player.. I am currently voting for Dawh.. I truly believe he is the last Mafia member if not a QA....

I am very suspicious of Y-san... I know she is a very experienced and tricky player.. I am currently voting for Dawh.. I truly believe he is the last Mafia member if not a QA....

I'm confused...Why do you think I'm the last mafioso? :huh:

What reasons do you have for suspecting me?

Trying to fall asleep...but two things I need to make absolutely clear (Tolecnal, brilliant sassy one ;P, I doubt the lone Mafioso is stupid enough to go after you, so feel free to lie-detect)

I voted for Mekal b/c I thought he was a QA

and

I had LM pegged as the Vagabond or the Spy based on the hint she left before Mekal said she was the Vagabond

Good night.

We will first take down Y-san and then go for itsclueless

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson - voting for Y-San

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Y-San

15) Rene- voting for Dawh

16) CrazyPainter voting for Y-San

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LM

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal- voting for LM

EDIT: Got the colors wrong.

Edited by esjohnson

We will first take down Y-san and then go for itsclueless

Y-s not the top priority on my list, but sounds like a plan and any plan is better than none at this point. I vote for Y-s too.

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh - voting for Y-San

9) Twoaday

11) Johnson - voting for Y-San