BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

unreality

LOL!!! It's a repeat of me a Mekal at the end of Maf V.

Hmmm...now this could get interesting. Any proof? Not that I'm saying Mekal has much either, I'd just like some info on who knows what before I can decide on whicjh one of you is telling the truth. Though to be fair, it's usually the one who's telling the truth that comes out afterwards, just to defend themselves. B))

I agree Frost. If Clueless was lying, then when Mekal gets lynched he would be proved to be telling the truth. So it would actually be suicide for Clueless to try and disprove Mekal. I think I believe Clueless.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, accusing someone of being the Yakuza is the easiest, since no one except the Yakuza knows what their goal is and so you don't need actual proof...XP

And yes, I knew LM was an Innocent (see above post)...

But I think the person who actually needs the protection tonight is the P, and this is a good ploy to draw that protection away from him/her if you are a QA like I suspect...and if the real Spy came out and contradicted you then again the protection is drawn away from the P...and although I thought there was only one QA remaining, I may have been wrong about Phaze...hmmm....

I don't know what CL was, but if there's a second protecting role, it needs to go to Frost...after UR revealed GC to be the Bankroller, I think I know what he is...plus the Mafia obviously want him dead ;P

Wow.......... i just posted the exact copy of my role confirmation and me spying on you... and you are still trying to defend yourself...

I agree Frost. If Clueless was lying, then when Mekal gets lynched he would be proved to be telling the truth. So it would actually be suicide for Clueless to try and disprove Mekal. I think I believe Clueless.

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!! i have perfect proof!!!!!!!! il even throw in LM's role!!!!! shes the vegabond!!!

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!! i have perfect proof!!!!!!!! il even throw in LM's role!!!!! shes the vegabond!!!

here is me spying on LM...

okay, scince today is the first day, i just randomly chose a person to spy on.

I will spy on LM

you don't need to Spy right away. The first day isn't as random as you think. You can wait to any point in the day to spy- though you can also spy right now if you wish. So do you want me to spy LM, or wait?

Okay, Now i will spy on LM

she is the Vagabond

The thing is, I don't think that we should try to lynch Mekal. He could be a QA, but they haven't even met yet. Perhaps he is a yakuza, which is more dangerous, but there are presumably two still around to kill. If we take down ESJ now, we kill two birds with one stone. We lose a baddie, and save an innocent. When he turns out to be a mafia, I will be shown to know what I'm talking about, and we can go after Mekal whenever.

Remember, we have no ninja, so we need to save as many innocents as possible, and to do that we need to stop the kills from coming.

Ok, I'll have to wait to hear from LM before I change my mind about you. Second, if you are telling the truth, it shouldn't be acceptable to bring info outside of this thread into the game. Though if you prove to be telling the truth... then it's cool with me this time (before it gets entered into the rules next game) :P

We'll wait to see what LM has to say. But like I said, it's suicide for clueless to disprove you, so I'm not sure right now.

Edited by Brandonb

...ummm...I can do it too :P

Yes, so can I. But his actually sound like PM's that unreality would send. Anyone can make them, but you would have to be able to fake what unreality says, which probably would not be as easy. Though if Mekal is telling the truth, then why did clueless come out as the Spy? I'll have to think this one through a bit...

Edited by Frost

The thing is, I don't think that we should try to lynch Mekal. He could be a QA, but they haven't even met yet. Perhaps he is a yakuza, which is more dangerous, but there are presumably two still around to kill. If we take down ESJ now, we kill two birds with one stone. We lose a baddie, and save an innocent. When he turns out to be a mafia, I will be shown to know what I'm talking about, and we can go after Mekal whenever.

Remember, we have no ninja, so we need to save as many innocents as possible, and to do that we need to stop the kills from coming.

look... he is trying to make it so that i dont get lynched so it dosn't show that im the spy. also, think about this... i wasn't in any danger of being lynched... why would i make a big deal about this?

Edit: i am defensive because as soon as i started coming out of with my role... if i didn't prove that i was the spy... then i would look suspicious... and i would get lynched.

Edited by Mekal

Okay, here we go...

After LIS defends himself by coming out as the Defender:

are you the anonymous user LIS?

tomorrow (mafia time) i could tell if you're lying if i wanted to but it's not worth it yet

The Vagabond could tag the Defender or the Spy could spy on the Defender...

Edit: As usual, when LM came up for voting, I looked at her posts and figured this out...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Wow, so dinner was good and here I come home to read this..

Oh Mekal I wish you didnt have to tell! I believe you!

I had figured it out previously, before I left. Ok I wasnt 100% sure lets say 89%.

My hope is that you dont get killed tonight 'cause I could use your abilities.

My feelings are getting stronger about your innocence. But what innocent?

I have figured that LM was an Innocent after thinking she was a baddie for a while.

Oh now who to vote for???

wel we still dont have a vote, so since esj is the last mafia, damey we want to lynch him to prevent an innocent kill? i think he's more dangerous than the yakuza and Lm can take care of the qa's

unless esj is a qa but i think there would have been a non attack one time so its up to you guys

Edited by TwoaDay

Yes, so can I. But his actually sound like PM's that unreality would send. Anyone can make them, but you would have to be able to fake what unreality says, which probably would not be as easy. Though if Mekal is telling the truth, then why did clueless come out as the Spy? I'll have to think this one through a bit...

You want mine? I don't see how this is so hard to come up with, Mekal has played this game before.

I would like to spy on esjohnson

esjohnson is a mafioso!

Host: Unreality

1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza

2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia

3) Frost

4) Brandonb

5) Dawh

6) Ysan - voting for Mekal

7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched

8) Clueless - voting for Johnson

9) Twoaday

10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

11) Johnson

12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia

13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper

14) Mekal - voting for Y-San

15) Rene

16) CrazyPainter voting for Y-San

17) Pw0nzd - voting for LM

18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja

19) LM

20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover

21) Tolecnal- voting for LM

I do believe you Mekal. If you are not the spy then you can only be another innocent.

edit: what time in the voting closing tommarrow PST?? I have church to go to and I need to know to log on b4 or after.

thanks!!

Edited by crazypainter

You want mine? I don't see how this is so hard to come up with, Mekal has played this game before.

Hmmm...no offense, but those aren't nearly as plausible as Mekal's. I think I'm starting to trust him more because of those. Besides, I've talked with unreality a lot, I know what he's like and how he would respond to stuff like that. Yours just doesn't seem to fit.

I wonder what unreality will think when he read this(especially the PM quoting bit of it)?

think about it, he's laying low, many others have been confirmed goodies or baddies by you mekal, but if you can prove me wrong please do.

note that i havent voted for esj yet because im not sure yet, i was sorta thinking out loud

im not saying he's not a mafiso... i was just wondering how you found that... vote for him if you like...