Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

• Please log in to reply
1076 replies to this topic

#1071 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

Actually, ma pardner was lynched AFTER CL_2 blew up Bb... :P

Wad U say? De previous nighd, your wily pardner shot all over the safehouse exterior, hidding every damn dhing excepd BB. And dhey were killed ad aboud the same time. :P

#1072 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:33 AM

Edit: And *we* were the ones who deserved to win, figuring both of you out...and would have if it wasn't for your stupid little safehouse...;P

We figured you out the very first night. So we really deserved to win. :P
Hey! just realized LIS and you were the host god of Affinion, don't go hard on me there. :lol:

#1073 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:34 PM

No, I said it because I read Unreality's notes and I saw you hiding in the safe house *every* day...:P

BTW, Unreality's notes were wrong. I wasn't in the safehouse on the 2nd night. I was very regretful that we didn't put GC in since it was a waste of its use, and he died as a result. :P I think I'll probably play in M4F14, but I gotta see what my classes are like first. I don't want to sign up then immediately have to pull out. As of now I'll probably be in, I'll make my decision by tomorrow. :)

#1074 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

oh yeah I forgot to remove you from safehouse the 2nd night. It didn't affect gameplay but I still recorded it, and then forgot to remove it when you re-PMed me

#1075 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:32 PM

BTW, Unreality's notes were wrong. I wasn't in the safehouse on the 2nd night. I was very regretful that we didn't put GC in since it was a waste of its use, and he died as a result. :P I think I'll probably play in M4F14, but I gotta see what my classes are like first. I don't want to sign up then immediately have to pull out. As of now I'll probably be in, I'll make my decision by tomorrow. :)

Haha...ok, I was joking anyways ;P...you may have regretted not putting GC in the safehouse but I think EVERYONE ELSE was really glad you didn't...*cough annoying bankroller ultimatums* ;) They should have erected a statue to us Yakuza for doing that, but instead they lynched us *sigh* :P

I hope you do play...hopefully the 36 hr days will make it easier for ppl to play and get other stuff done as well...
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#1076 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:54 PM

yeah I think 36-hr days are a great idea

#1077 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts