Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

• Please log in to reply
1076 replies to this topic

#1051 lemonymelon

lemonymelon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

MY VERY FIRST BIT OF NONSENSE IN MAFIA (just to see what all the hype is about):

hkgggggfjgdfghsfhgghsfoshgusghshgshg

also great game everyone and great hosting, Mr. Unreality

#1052 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:17 PM

thanks everyone :P I might even play M4F14 depending on when it starts ;D

#1053 tolecnal

tolecnal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

Haha! Knew you couldn't resist the pull of Mafia! Can't wait to see you back Unreality!
That was an incredible game!!! I wish I could have played to the end and I'm very sorry for ditching out, but CL you did such an incredible job!!!!!!!! Makes my little suicide bomber heart so proud! Go Suicide Bombers!!! (...great that'll be on my record) What formidable teams of baddies for the innocents to beat! Y-san and Dawh on the same team and BB and Grey Cells! Damn! Phaze I thought you were crazy...still think you are crazy, but more of a crazy genius then just plain crazy...
**I hope I get to play again after my own personal break, but I promise to check my calendar before signing up!!! :)

#1054 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:45 PM

Unreality,

When I started this game the thing I was most worried about was the large number of badies. Looking back I think that how you arranged was very clever. When GC got knocked of I think most of us where taken back, and I still had no idea until after Dawh was lynched. I am pretty sure I dont want to go toe to toe with you in a game of Mafia you throw way too many curve balls.

Haha...yeah, I was *trying* to tell you guys that the Yakuza were benevolent baddies...after I resigned due to the PMs and Frost's acknowledgment of them...otherwise I might have gone with Clueless or I would have gone with "CL was the Spy, Mekal is a mafioso who knew/thought that CL was the Spy (refer to Bankroller message about what they knew on night 1)" and as a last resort claimed to be the Healer, but whatever...there will be a clause in M4F14 :P...do not attempt to defy the AI Y-S4N! ;P

Sign-up/Discussion Thread coming soon!
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#1055 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:48 PM

we already have a Discussion Thread for all Mafia games ;D

#1056 ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:57 AM

That was just beautiful Unreality. You are an extremely talented writer :D
Even though it took me ten hours, I stuck with it and read every single word :P and I have to say I'm glad I did.
I really do hope you decide to make a Mafia VII and if you do please reserve a spot for me!

P.S. Mekal I could not stop laughing when you revealed who Dawh was playing xD Pure genius on your part!
P.S.S. Please tell me when M4F14 comes out cause I would love to be a part of that game.

#1057 ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:09 AM

BrandonB you chose a good profession as a lawyer seeing as how you're so crafty xP

#1058 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:14 AM

hehe yeah he did ;D

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help
Mafia VI Intro
Night One - Cliff Jumping
During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage
During Day One - No More Tacos
Day One - Azure Sky
Night Two - Fly By Night
Day Two - Triple Kill
Night Three - Reaction Time
During Day Three - Frozen Number Two
Day Three - Web of Lies (Again)
Unreality's Notes

Edited by unreality, 20 August 2008 - 01:14 AM.

#1059 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:20 AM

...do not attempt to defy the AI Y-S4N! ;P

So your not going by the title Host God?

...do not attempt to deify the AI Y-S4N! ;P
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#1060 ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:24 AM

Phaze you were freakin' awesome in that game too but, not that it matters cause I wasn't playing, I never really believed you were the Ninja in the first place.
But you definitely confused the hell out of people in that game I found myself laughing at almost all your posts xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users