Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

• Please log in to reply
1076 replies to this topic

#1021 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:13 AM

Wow, great game everyone! :D

Darn, now mafia's over for a while...well, it was fun while it lasted. At least I survived to the end this time. B))

Oh, and CL2, sorry for doubting you. :P BB is too clever for all of us.

#1022 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:13 AM

HAHA! CL2, I love you! (hehe, that rhymes ;P)

STUPID MAFIA SAFEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With dnae dying for inactivity, we had to kill *both* GC and Bb...who we figure out pretty quickly...

BB: I knew you were a baddie as soon as PG was revealed as the SV...shame on you for pretending to be the SV and making me feel bad for you...but you were playing the "everyone suspects poor little old me" card WAYYYYYYYY too hard :P

GC: The question is not "who likes long posts", but "who likes Ultimatums" *cough Mafia IV* ;P

Dawh, you were the best partner I could of asked for...it was awesome working with you :D Given all the difficult twists we got, if I had been with anyone else, I would have given up...;)

And Tolecnal was brilliant, especially the way she took the Mafia up on their offer...XP

And to the rest of you...the Yakuza were benevolent baddies...we just wanted to kill the Mafia...and yet you were so eager to lynch us...:(...:P

LOL! Here, maybe you'll enjoy a couple candid posts by me, to me, in the Mafioso forum after you kill GC ;)

"Wow, what the hell happened?
I guess the Yakuza may have thought that GC was an important innocent, b/c the message said nothing about thinking that he was. Well I was afraid that the Yakuza's plan may have been to take out the Mafia, but that doesn't make sense with their abilities. Take out the Mafia and then they lose all their bankroller abilities!? Nah, that's lame. But then again, why didn't the Yakuza take out a confirmed innocent like Rene? hmm, I think I may have to kill a Yakuza tomorrow night.
So, I guess no more Bankroller messages. No more bargaining. and SOAB, I forgot to include the SB in the night post.
I really with I knew the objective of the Yakuza so that we could up our numbers again. $***.

UR, I'm so lonely. It's so quiet I can hear my echo! Someone please talk to me!.... *to me..... *to me...... *to me :(
OMG, UR I need your help! I'm getting so paranoid! *j/k hehe

Seriously though, I want to make contact with the Yakuza, I know how to identify myself to them, but I don't know if their mission is to live longer than the mafia!!! Whatever it is, I don't want them to get to their goal, so they have to join me instead! I mean, that doesn't fit into the rules, but I can't help but wonder! Can you please clarify this!?
(He didn't :P )

Yeah, I made a few posts reaching out to the Yakuza, trying to let them know that I was a Mafioso. Bad idea :P

#1023 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:15 AM

hehe :D

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help
Mafia VI Intro
Night One - Cliff Jumping
During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage
During Day One - No More Tacos
Day One - Azure Sky
Night Two - Fly By Night
Day Two - Triple Kill
Night Three - Reaction Time
During Day Three - Frozen Number Two
Day Three - Web of Lies (Again)
Unreality's Notes

edit: only three ratings :( lol

Edited by unreality, 19 August 2008 - 05:16 AM.

#1024 The Philosopher

The Philosopher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:18 AM

Good job everyone! A chipper game, if I do say so myself. Quite, quite

#1025 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

LOL! Here, maybe you'll enjoy a couple candid posts by me, to me, in the Mafioso forum after you kill GC ;)

"Wow, what the hell happened?
I guess the Yakuza may have thought that GC was an important innocent, b/c the message said nothing about thinking that he was. Well I was afraid that the Yakuza's plan may have been to take out the Mafia, but that doesn't make sense with their abilities. Take out the Mafia and then they lose all their bankroller abilities!? Nah, that's lame. But then again, why didn't the Yakuza take out a confirmed innocent like Rene? hmm, I think I may have to kill a Yakuza tomorrow night.
So, I guess no more Bankroller messages. No more bargaining. and SOAB, I forgot to include the SB in the night post.
I really with I knew the objective of the Yakuza so that we could up our numbers again. $***.

UR, I'm so lonely. It's so quiet I can hear my echo! Someone please talk to me!.... *to me..... *to me...... *to me :(
OMG, UR I need your help! I'm getting so paranoid! *j/k hehe

Seriously though, I want to make contact with the Yakuza, I know how to identify myself to them, but I don't know if their mission is to live longer than the mafia!!! Whatever it is, I don't want them to get to their goal, so they have to join me instead! I mean, that doesn't fit into the rules, but I can't help but wonder! Can you please clarify this!?
(He didn't :P )

Yeah, I made a few posts reaching out to the Yakuza, trying to let them know that I was a Mafioso. Bad idea :P

We knew who you were from the second day onward. -_- We guessed well. Mekal had us confused for a while before that... <_<

Getting us to join you would have been something of a Pyhrric victory... :P

#1026 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3346 posts

OMG BB YOU COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Or was there something interesting in that little safehouse of yours? :P

(Just kidding...nothing personal ;P)

Oh, and I saw your post reaching out to me...(asking me the whereabouts of Dawh...;))...but I pretended to ignore it so that maybe if you hid in the safe house, you wouldn't think we were actually after you...hehe...

But I already knew you were a Mafioso at that point...;P

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#1027 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Hehe, thank you Frost. Even though I lost to the innocents. This right here made me feel like I had won no matter what happened:

Hmmm...excellent detective work. I think I considered that a while ago, but gave it up.... Great work BB, I commend you! :D

If you are telling the truth about being the Healer, then this is the only possibility. Otherwise, you are a baddie, which to be honest, I have doubted for most of this game.

Ooooooh it made me feel so good! :lol: and slimy at the same time :P

Edit: I didn't hide in the safehouse to protect myself from you. Even though I had the idea that you may want to kill me. I mainly did it to frame pw. Worked well for the pw thing at first... worked EVEN BETTER with the side effects. hehe

Edited by Brandonb, 19 August 2008 - 05:22 AM.

#1028 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3346 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:23 AM

Wow, great game everyone! :D

Darn, now mafia's over for a while...well, it was fun while it lasted. At least I survived to the end this time. B))

Hehe...the amusing thing was that I had him all figured out from the SV incident on day 1...but I couldn't say anything because I needed him alive during the day...;P

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#1029 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3346 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:24 AM

Hehe, thank you Frost. Even though I lost to the innocents. This right here made me feel like I had won no matter what happened:

Ooooooh it made me feel so good! :lol: and slimy at the same time :P

Edit: I didn't hide in the safehouse to protect myself from you. Even though I had the idea that you may want to kill me. I mainly did it to frame pw. Worked well for the pw thing at first... worked EVEN BETTER with the side effects. hehe

No, I said it because I read Unreality's notes and I saw you hiding in the safe house *every* day...:P

#1030 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:24 AM

But I already knew you were a Mafioso at that point...;P

Oh yeah!? Well I had you pegged as a Yakuza from the very beginning! SO :P
hehe, well done. I know I was suspicious for the whole game, but the change up, plus the "you guys always pick on me!" card worked really well ;)
Edit: Plus, what about the SV thing made you suspicious? I don't follow what you got from that.

Edited by Brandonb, 19 August 2008 - 05:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users