Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain Signups

unreality

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

I PMed Kat and Brainz... waiting for their replies. Kat will replace Tolecnal if Kat wishes, and Brainz will replace ROF if Brainz wishes. When they reply back, and if I can get on the good comp, I will PM them their roles and then not wait for their confirmation as PMing back before would still be sort of a confirmation (though they should still confirm)

anyway... so yeah, when I'm on the good comp and I have their replies, I'll PM them their roles and get em started (if either or both or neither is a baddie) etc, and start up the topic

*hopes my dad will get off the good comp soon*

edit: I'm on the good comp :P Hopefully I get replies soon

Edited by unreality

alrighty, so Kat has a few days to replace Tolecnal (though hopefully it will happen sooner) and Brainz has a while still to replace ROF, I didn't send out the PMs that long ago. Whether or not ROF has a first-night-action-role, I still want Brainz to replace within the 18 hrs of the first night, or ROF to PM and then be active. So in all cases, I'm starting the Mafia VI thread now :D

when I start the thread, I'll ask everyone to refrain from posting until I make a certain number of posts. Please respect that!

thanks,

and have a great game everybody,

your host,

UNREALITY :P

This is not a stupid post, this is not an advertisement for the peace club. This is not horse play with my sweetie.

I will hope that I am available at the time needed to cover vacations etc. I simply can't promise anything. Everything seems to be going normal as of now. I am a bit wrapped up with PeaceClub but it's for world peace. I didnt make plans just yet. Though I'm sure someone is gonna stray. I'll just try to spy once in awhile. No PM's though.

Give me a call if there's an emergency. I was not able to read that gigantic beginning and all so I may need a brief- summary of what is going on before taking over later. My last time:::::: Oh my Puzzlegirl, your hair is so shiny, you make me melt, by your exotic charisma. Your lips so soft, for I miss thee my dearest Daffodil of emotion. :lol:

awesome post... found something in the philospopher's riddle of doom. Can't wait till the night post.
wow great post!
Just wanted to say UR that you did a really good job on that post.

You should think about a career in writing. Maybe a children's book that

someone else could illustrate.

Look up UR in wikipedia....

I don't go by UR just 'unreality' ;D hehe. Actually I've been writing sort of an espionage/ish novel for the past year or so

and thanks :P

And I go by crazypainter and not cp :D
GREAT post UR. Love it. And maybe now I can stick around a bit longer to fall in love with the game ;)

Can we put comments in here (SIGN UP)- or short and seet within in a relative post on mafia VI