Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain Signups

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#141 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

I'd say Brainz, if he can be active. Anyone agree with this?

What about Sinistral and Kat? They signed up before him, and they don't have to replace those speciic people.

#142 dnae

dnae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

Yeah, no offense Brainz, but Kat asked to be on first. Remeber back on post 10 or whatever. She was upset she missed the signup. Unless you think Brainz will be more active. And was it just me or was Sinistral not on much last game. Basically just voting and stuff??

EDIT: Whoops, see you were on a lot towards the last Sinistral, sorry...

Edited by dnae, 13 August 2008 - 05:00 PM.

#143 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

oops I'll PM Kat too :)

#144 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

This is a C r A Z y nonsence post!! Woot Woot! I'm CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! ...and I'm nonsensical! I'm just a crazy, nonsensical kind of gal! YEEHAW!!!!!

...sorry, I had to get all of my crazy, nonsense out before the actual game started. :P

#145 lemonymelon

lemonymelon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

YAY for POST boosting!

nope just kidding

nonsense is just a tad annoying, but colourful, PG.

#146 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:59 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be taking off on vacation on Monday and therefore will have little or no access to a computer :( . Depending on how long the game lasts, I may need a replacement to step in. B))

#147 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:34 PM

yeah, Dawh, CL and Pw0nzd will need eventual replacements

i'm on the crappy comp right now so I have to manually check my PMs and see if ROF has replied, hang on

#148 Sinistral

Sinistral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, no offense Brainz, but Kat asked to be on first. Remeber back on post 10 or whatever. She was upset she missed the signup. Unless you think Brainz will be more active. And was it just me or was Sinistral not on much last game. Basically just voting and stuff??

EDIT: Whoops, see you were on a lot towards the last Sinistral, sorry...

I was on vacation for the beginning part of the game. I did mention that in the signup and wasn't expecting the game to start early. Will be on vacation again this weekend which is why I signed on as a backup. I will be back Sunday evening so I can replace Dawh or anyone else who will be gone Monday. No offense taken, Dnae. :D

#149 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:37 PM

replacements:

Kat
Brainz
Sinistral
Slick

possible replacees:

ROF
CL
Dawh
Tolecnal

yes, tolecnal is leaving on saturday! argh! I think I might just replace her now, not sure

#150 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

This is a C r A Z y nonsence post!! Woot Woot! I'm CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! ...and I'm nonsensical! I'm just a crazy, nonsensical kind of gal! YEEHAW!!!!!

...sorry, I had to get all of my crazy, nonsense out before the actual game started. :P

you took my JOB
HOW COULD YOU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users