Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Miniature LOST Themed Mafia

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#41 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

am off to see will smith's Hancock

FanQ GC - will catch up midnight (GMT+1) - youtube for lost probably folks - If someone else wants a spot, I can duck, otherwise I return later via oceanic flight 815

#42 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

:D

The Island: Unreality
1) GC
2) Taliesin
3) Marv
4) Puzzlegirl
5) LM
6) ROF
7) Ysub
8) LIS
9.1) maybe Bb
9.2)

#43 marv

marv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:31 PM

I hate Will Smith movies. I'd rather see Dark Knight 100 times before checking out Hancock.

#44 marv

marv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

Also, Lost Season 4 was great! The only time I thought the show was losing it was during that 6 episode stretch to start the 3rd Season when their quality writer was off writing some movie I forget now. But they successfully undid all the bad crap they put out then. Except for one of my favorite characters dying that is, but that couldn't be undone too much. Also, it may have been planned. Maybe he wanted off the show. I don't read the Lost boards for fear of spoilers so I don't know all the details.

#45 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

I hate Will Smith movies. I'd rather see Dark Knight 100 times before checking out Hancock.

Hancock was awesome!! You're missin' out! (although Dark Knight would have pwned it in a hand-to-hand combat!)

#46 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:23 PM

Hello, I am new member to brainden. My name is PrettyPrincess, I am just borrowing PG's ID for a while. She and I would both like to play Lost-Mafia, so can you assign us 2 roles, and we will let you know which one of us is which during our posts. :)

#47 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

im in if Bb isnt

The Island: Unreality
1) GC
2) Taliesin
3) Marv
4) Puzzlegirl
5) LM
6) ROF
7) Ysub
8) LIS
9.1) maybe Bb
9.2) twoaday

#48 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

you should add this island to the mafia map ;)

#49 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

wat twoaday offed from mafia or was it a mutiny??? got have a read of that

Hancock was ok WS made some rubbish just recently, cant think of a good flick from him since MIB II

Lets hope bobby ewing does not pop in to this somewhere, back from the dead in a reverse psycho theme - just poppped up back to life in the shower with Pam Ewing - worh coming back from the dead for- a winsome wench - knowing my luck winsome lostsome - or something like that - oh yes win some loose some, that's it!

PG can take my role if she wants - or is it PP - cld you make that PE - But I'll wanna be in then ... probably

#50 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:51 PM

pg cant play as two people :wacko:

hancock was good until the end where the were all "were the only two superheros left and we are meant to be, but then we get weak oh nooo" i thought that ruined the whole movie, other than that and the realative quickness of the ending it was pretty goood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users