Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Miniature LOST Themed Mafia

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#111 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:11 PM

Moving the votes to a new page.

Folks - don't forget to copy the color coding when voting...it makes it so much easier to see what's going on. Thx!

The Island: Unreality
1) Ysub
2) Taliesin - voting for Grey cells
3) GC - voting for Marv
4) Puzzlegirl - voting for Marv
5) Marv - voting for Grey cells
6) ROF
7) LM - voting for Grey cells
8) LIS - DEAD [Sawyer] Killed by Others
9) Rene83
[/quote]

#112 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:38 PM

1) Ysub
3) GC - voting for Marv
6) ROF
9) Rene83

Edited by unreality, 11 August 2008 - 09:38 PM.

#113 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

Folks - don't forget to copy the color coding when voting...it makes it so much easier to see what's going on. Thx!

Can I have a quick procedure for this?

#114 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:43 PM

from what I'll add to the Mafia VI rules:

VOTING HELP:

To add your vote:
1) reply to the most updated roster
2) add a space after your name, then a dash ("-") then another space, then the words "voting for" and then another space and then someone's name, COLOR-CODED
3) if someone else has already voted for the person, use the existing color they used for the name. If you are the first person to vote for the person, make up a new color (not yellow or grey please)

Color Coding:
#) Name - voting for [color=COLOR HERE]Name[/color]

Please retain all the grey dead colors, question mark colors, lynched-people colors, etc (this isn't hard if you just Reply/Quote the next-most-updated roster that has all the colors).

Also, if a baddie has been lynched and has his/her role as red, do not use plain red as a color for voting for someone. If an Innocent has been lynched and has his/her role as blue, do not use plain blue as a color for voting for someone.

Also, don't leave the final roster in QUOTE tags, or future quoters won't be able to get it... so take away the QUOTE tags before and after so it's in plain text.

This may be all common sense, but a surprising number of people have problems with our color-coded voting system ;D

#115 taliesin

taliesin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:57 PM

from what I'll add to the Mafia VI rules:

VOTING HELP:

To add your vote:
1) reply to the most updated roster
2) add a space after your name, then a dash ("-") then another space, then the words "voting for" and then another space and then someone's name, COLOR-CODED
3) if someone else has already voted for the person, use the existing color they used for the name. If you are the first person to vote for the person, make up a new color (not yellow or grey please)

Color Coding:

#) Name - voting for [color=COLOR HERE]Name[/color]

Please retain all the grey dead colors, question mark colors, lynched-people colors, etc (this isn't hard if you just Reply/Quote the next-most-updated roster that has all the colors).

Also, if a baddie has been lynched and has his/her role as red, do not use plain red as a color for voting for someone. If an Innocent has been lynched and has his/her role as blue, do not use plain blue as a color for voting for someone.

Also, don't leave the final roster in QUOTE tags, or future quoters won't be able to get it... so take away the QUOTE tags before and after so it's in plain text.

This may be all common sense, but a surprising number of people have problems with our color-coded voting system ;D

Thanks.. you can really tell im a newbie eh?

#116 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

the day is a few hours from ending! Treachery is afoot! Make your final decisions B))

#117 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:03 AM

the day ends really really soon ;D

not enough activity anyway- I'm thinking nix this and just wait for Mafia V to end. What do you guys think?

#118 rene83

rene83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:14 AM

the day ends really really soon ;D

not enough activity anyway- I'm thinking nix this and just wait for Mafia V to end. What do you guys think?

I'm trying but I have been at work alot latelt making money so I dont go broke when I am off work for 2 weeks for surgical recovery

#119 rene83

rene83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:15 AM

1) Ysub
3) GC - voting for Marv
6) ROF
9) Rene83-voting for Marv

#120 rene83

rene83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:17 AM

Okay, reading back through the night post and all the posts following, I am almost certain that Marv has to be an Other. He's acting too defensive! And what's the deal with Rene asking for Jack to help her? He wasn't even mentioned so why does she think she needs protecting unless she thinks that John has unveiled her identity. And where's Y-sub in all of this? He has yet to make an appearance...maybe there's no need becasue he already knows who dies!!
Still, my vote is for Marv, he's the one that I'm most sure of.

1) Ysub
2) Taliesin
3) GC - voting for Marv
5) Marv - voting for Puzzlegirl
6) ROF
9) Rene83

I put my reason for Jack to help me in that post. Saying I needed all the help I could get after Mafia V... and I thought i made it perfectly clear that I was merely joking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users