Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mythological Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1558 replies to this topic

#481 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:27 AM

How would that fit with the noises? Practicing ninja stuff? I fell like there's gotta be something better.

oh I don't know about the noises. As the host, I know that 99% of what people think are clues aren't actually clues, or if they are clues, they mean something completely different. Clues are not reliable to base a lynching off of- as a host this made me very angry. Like the PG incident- I was just showing that Awesomeville was an awesome place, and people overreacted. Clues became a huge deal. That's one of the reasons I didn't want Bb lynched on the basis of a clue- cuz I know personally how unreliable clues are

#482 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:28 AM

anyway, this is what would seem to be the final roster...

Host: Frost
1) Unreality - voting for Rene83
2) Brandonb - voting for Rene83
3) Frozen - voting for Rene83
4) Slick - voting for Taliesin
5) TwoaDay - voting for Rene83
6) Yoruichi-san - voting for dawh
7) Taliesin
8) Itachi - voting for Brandonb
9) CrazyPainter - voting for Brandonb
10) Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb
11) Dnae - voting for Brandonb
12) Nayana - voting for Taliesin
13) Dawh - voting for Rene83
14) pw0nzd - not voting
15) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
16) Dusty - voting for Rene83
17) Puzzlegirl - not voting
18) Tolecnal - voting for Rene83
19) Rene83 - voting for Brandonb
20) Sinistral - not voting

when is Frost getting on?

#483 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:33 AM

I'm going to bed *soon*, so my final parting words are:

1) I hope Rene is a baddie, she sure made herself seem like one. By being all suspicious and not giving a defense, if she turns out to be Innocent (ie, pulling a Ben Law) I'll be mad. That's not a good way to help the Innocents!
2) Good luck to everyone tonight (except the baddies, hopefully you guys kill each other off ;D)
3) doc/healer, hopefully one of you will give me protection. Don't worry, it's no scam, there's no Assassin in this game (and I'm the Spy anyway :D)
4) as for the other person to protect, I'd say... hmm. Protect Itachi-san. That's what I would do. Just cuz I think he may be an important Innocent, and also I think if Bb is non-Mafia, then the Mafia will want to kill Itachi to frame Bb. I could be wrong though. If the other saving role is still alive, pick whoever they want to... but I don't mean to sound arrogant or something, but one of them should protect me for sure
5) umm, cya guys in the morning ;D

Edited by unreality, 07 August 2008 - 03:35 AM.

#484 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:34 AM

when is Frost getting on?

Well, he posted that he might not be on at the time the day ends, but the day still ends at 930p his time...which was 8 minutes ago, according to my clock. So we seem to have a final roster.

#485 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:51 AM

im out for the night see yous all in about 10 hours

#486 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:09 AM

Alright, just got back from The Dark Night, and I have to say: awesome!

Ok, Mekal will be replacing taliesin, he PMed me.

Also, day post coming, once I read these 5 or so pages.

No one post until the day post. B))

#487 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4854 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:10 AM

Who did I vote for? Like it matters. 4 did nothing at all.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#488 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:13 AM

I have a few ideas that Itachi is Defender and Y-san is the Ninja, but it was just based off of one of I-san's posts, so it's probably not true

Lol...it's weird to be speculated about...

But I'd like to point out, whether or not I am the Ninja (which will not be revealed to protect the Ninja :P), what I-san said pretty much makes it impossible for him to be the Defender if I am the Ninja. He asked for Protection for me, and if I were the Ninja, the Defender would know that the Ninja couldn't be killed until the Defender him/herself dies, and wouldn't have mentioned it...it is unnecessary and may bring attention to the Ninja from the baddies, which the Defender wouldn't want.

Plus, UR, if you really do think I'm the Ninja and I-san is the Defender, why are you outing us like that? It pretty much paints giant target signs on us for the baddies...do you want to get rid of us or something? <_<

Edit: Sorry, Frost, starting composing the post before you posted...

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 07 August 2008 - 04:14 AM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#489 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:29 AM

Mafia V Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, and then Signup ;D
Mafia V Intro
Night 1 - Rooftop Snow Rising
Night 1 - Rooftop Snow Rising addendum

Frost sat back and relaxed in his recliner. He reached for more popcorn, but he was out after eating a lot watching the town’s actions.

“Wow. That was an awesome movie.”

He had just finished watching The Dark Knight, and after two and a half hours of awesomeness, he looked at the time.

“Oh, crap! It’s after 10PM! I have to get back to Pengville!”

The Really Ominous Frozen Lake

The snowfall of the previous night had ended, and a dense fog had covered Pengville. Early in the morning the landlord of GC’s apartment had discovered his body when the landlord went to collect the monthly rent.

Outraged at the loss of GC, the citizens of Pengville wanted someone to pay. They all traveled down to the Really Ominous Frozen Lake to decide on who would take the blame for GC’s death.

“Oh great, now the lake’s going to be really ominous with this thick fog,” muttered unreality, as he made the trek to the lake. Everyone gathered around in a circle to discuss, the traditional burning at the stake was sure to follow. The fog made it difficult for people to see each other, though they were all well aware that there were baddies hiding among them. They only had to figure out who was who, which unfortunately was hard for some. Then the question was posed: Who should we kill off first?

“TwoaDay!” shouted Brandonb.

“Brandonb!” shouted TwoaDay.

“Aha! Baddie!” retorted Brandonb.

“It’s Cherry Lane! Or maybe unreality!” said the dazed TwoaDay.

People were accusing left and right. It was the first day, after all.

“We’ve got to think this one through, guys,” mentioned unreality, “we have to get a baddie today.”

They argued through the afternoon, and into the evening.

It had come down to two people: Brandonb and rene83.

After much deliberation, the mob settled on rene83, and tied her to the stake. “You can’t do this!” she yelled, “I’m only a noob, I don’t deserve to end like this! It’s not fair, I’m only a mafioso!” Too late, the ice was already starting to melt from the heat of the fire.

As the fire raged above, torching rene83 to a crisp, the ice got thinner and thinner, and finally broke. The mafioso plunged into the icy depths, extinguishing the flames, but freezing them solid. She were still visible above the ice, frozen beneath the surface of the Really Ominous Frozen Lake. “How ominous,” someone said, but no one was sure who because of the fog.

As the citizens walked back to town, some thought that they heard the Grim Reaper laughing in the distance, preparing for a kill, or the Mafia planning their next attack. It would be a rough night, hopefully the innocents could make it through.

Congrats, you guys got a mafia on the first day! :D
It’s night 2! I need my PMs!

Edited by Frost, 07 August 2008 - 04:35 AM.

#490 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:35 AM

hey, everybody! :D
wow, i just started and we found a mafiso!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users