BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mythological Mafia

Ok seriously...

What is going on here? Is it day, night, are we still playing?

Has all this bossy nitpicking just been strategy? Sounds

quite jr. high to me. And I dont want to return to that time

period! That was 1984 and these shenanegins are reminding me

of that Orwell novel.

Lets get on with the game. Post Frost!

Frost is on vacation, and it's the 3rd night

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frost is on vacation, and it's the 3rd night

**sheepish face**

oooh I think I need some coffee or to go back to bed.

:wacko:

Thank you, Unreality.

I think I am now officially hooked on this flippin game.

1200 posts!!!! which means(i got my math right) halfway to 2400!! with means... absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!

ok, now that i got that over. i was thinking... tolecnal was extremely eager about booting UR out( but so was UR) so, i think( and normally im not very good making conclusions) that she might be a baddie trying to boot the spy out. because the people that are the least suspicious on my list all thought that he should stay and remove some of his power, or let the host decide, yet tolecnal at first though he should die... this probably means nothing but its just a thought...

Edited by Mekal

**sheepish face**

oooh I think I need some coffee or to go back to bed.

:wacko:

Thank you, Unreality.

I think I am now officially hooked on this flippin game.

:P welcome to the club

btw I think I know who you guys need to lynch tomorrow but I obviously can't say ;D

ok last ghost post

cya round

adios

**fade away**

Nayana had spent hours just trying to read all of the nonsense and that is active.!, now she was on as much as possible I'm sure. It does seem that mostly everyone is equally treating everyone the same. Names need not be mentioned and you know who you are. I would like to nominate Nayana, at this time, for a benefit, in the next game or this one.

Anyone second that????

Edited by akaslickster

Good thinking now that we just lost another. Let's use it on Dusty. Then we will be sure.

Nah, I don't think he's lying, we need to use it on someone else... Like sinister or whatever it was :P . I may have had it right from the very beginning, and I would like to know, hehe.

Nayana: (1) we knew Mekal/Taliesin was going to be gone, you were the only true inactive sorry :( and (2) yeah I thought you were a baddie too, but I was wrong, sorry

Having thoughts of her role should have had no part in the decision to kill her. I should have been based strictly on inactivity. I think the decision may have been hastily made, but in the end, it's the Hosts decision. It is in the rules, however, it's not really her fault (stupid squirrels). Maybe it should be a 24 hour thing for future games...or maybe Frost can write in that Nayana's foot slipped from the rope while she was falling and she saved herself by catching a branch (like they do in cartoons).

Just an idea. I appologize if this has been said already, I haven't gone through all the new posts yet.

*ears perk up**

Whoa I had noo idea there were 2 sets of masked lovers.

You were at one time Dusty? Was it just a college thing?

LOL

I was just commenting on me being a masked lover, and my thoughts that PG was the other. But now that she's dead, is the real masked lover a girl...

Nah, I don't think he's lying, we need to use it on someone else... Like sinister or whatever it was :P . I may have had it right from the very beginning, and I would like to know, hehe.

Thanks for the support. I am not lying about my identity, but if you guys are still suspicious, I can write up a more detailed defense. I know it would be a waste to lie detect me, but if it would ease your minds, feel free. I'm all on the check sinistral bandwagon. He hasn't been too active in the discussions.

Edit: and yes, I'm a girl. I have the little pink person on my profile. My nickname is from when I was thirteen, and a bunch of us were discussing the origins of our names.

Edited by dusty_b109

1200 posts!!!! which means(i got my math right) halfway to 2400!! with means... absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!

ok, now that i got that over. i was thinking... tolecnal was extremely eager about booting UR out( but so was UR) so, i think( and normally im not very good making conclusions) that she might be a baddie trying to boot the spy out. because the people that are the least suspicious on my list all thought that he should stay and remove some of his power, or let the host decide, yet tolecnal at first though he should die... this probably means nothing but its just a thought...

Hi all! Sorry haven't been on much since the lynching. Wanted to comment on Mekal's above quote because it really really makes me feel stupid for using a double negative earlier in the game...I've hunted down my exact quotes they are the following: from pages 83 and 79ish or something. If you also hunt around you will notice that this is ALL that I had to say about the issue of Unreality no longer playing, I wasn't exactly extremely eager, I would't even say I was eager at all. To the negative, what I really said was that Unreality should continue playing but with the every-other-day change. Mekal, I know we have 100+ pages of writing so that's probably why you didn't back your statement up with any of my quotes...

I also apologize for using a double negative and for using it in the same clause that I said a different statement in, which I didn't want the double negative to apply to. Just all kinds of bad grammar up in here.

Hello! I vote for not restarting, I also vote for not not allowing Unreality to play or killing him off, but just doing the every-other-day dealio. No harm no foul Unreality! it is hard to be a mere mortal :) Game on!

Unreality

Brandonb

Frozen

Slick

Twoaday -UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

Y-san - UR stays, but it's *actually* PG using her secret Chameleon power...and PG gets the "Peter Petrelli" Power where she gets the abilities of anyone talks about her in their posts...;P

mekal-UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

itachi -let the Host decide

cp

CL-UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

dnae

nayana

dawh

pw0nzd

GC

dusty

PG - UR dies along with me at the lynching and as our souls ascend to heaven they collide, mid-air, and fall back to earth into each other's body...resurrecting us in a "Freaky Friday" sort of way. Then, PG, as the all-knowing Uber-Spy PWNS THE GAME!!!!

tolecnal-UR stays-make role less powerful for the rest of M-V

rene

sinistral

Correcting my "vote" I said I didn't want Unreality to leave, at least that's what I thought my double negative implied, perhaps I got lost in my own negativity?

But I'm also all for Frost deciding

well youre just not a confirmed goodie and i dont have much evidence either way about you, your not at the top of my list, iu wouldnt worry yet if i were you, but dont let your gaurd down if your a baddie

O and dont forget that i know whot the inspector is and that the inspector may know the identity of a baddie

As I mentioned twice before I am on VACATION for the weekend. Therefore I cannot be active and posting all the time since it wouldnt be much of a vacation for me to sit around in my hotel room all day. I was under the impression that the game was not starting until the 10th, otherwise I would not have offered to join. If you all feel it would be better to replace me then please do so, but I have made an effort to keep up with the posts each night. I'm an innocent but if something I've said makes me seem suspicious that's fine. However, I really don't appreciate being accused of things simply because I've been inactive when I've made it clear all along that I was going to be on vacation this weekend. I was not aware the game was going to start this early.

Personally I wouldn't recommend wasting any detection on Dusty, I'm pretty sure she is what she says she is. Use it to discover another potential baddie.