Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mythological Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1558 replies to this topic

#21 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:24 PM

wow! Mafia V has started. I am so happy :D

#22 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

Am I the only one who has vote *5 so far?

#23 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

Always expect the unexpected in Mafia. :D Welcome to the game as a mortal Unreality. :P
Hope this time around luck favors us innocents. Last time the QA's were damn lucky. I hope this time the protective roles do a better job. Good luck , Doctor/Healer. You know I have a soft corner for them(from last game). :P

#24 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:36 PM

Always expect the unexpected in Mafia. :D Welcome to the game as a mortal Unreality. :P
Hope this time around luck favors us innocents. Last time the QA's were damn lucky. I hope this time the protective roles do a better job. Good luck , Doctor/Healer. You know I have a soft corner for them(from last game). :P

Lol, I was just going to accuse u of being that the assassin for making a statement like that. But then I just remembered that there is no assassin this time! :P

#25 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:37 PM

I'm gonna go snowboarding on Pengmountain waiting for the night post. Hopefully, Zero can join me. No board required for him though :D

#26 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

Lol, I was just going to accuse u of being that the assassin for making a statement like that. But then I just remembered that there is no assassin this time! :P

Nayana was the last living Assassini .:P You must accept the fact, Joe and Mekal were lucky, but I agree you were devious. :lol:

#27 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

Itachi, that's just too dangerous. Your board could be rigged, it's the first night you know. :P

#28 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

shotte snowboarding tooo

#29 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:47 PM

I'm gonna go snowboarding on Pengmountain waiting for the night post. Hopefully, Zero can join me. No board required for him though :D

Then I shall join you

___             |0 0|              \ /               |        -------+-------               |               |               |             /   \           /       \           |        |          |        |-----------------------

EDIT: lol, my guy looks messed up :lol:

Edited by pw0nzd, 05 August 2008 - 05:50 PM.

#30 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:57 PM

Nayana was the last living Assassini .:P You must accept the fact, Joe and Mekal were lucky, but I agree you were devious. :lol:

I was just trying to stay alive long enough to survive a lynching... Oh well :rolleyes: Yeah, they were lucky meting up the first night, though I can be almost sure that I would have met up with one of them on the 2nd night anyway. Well, maybe the assassin will rise again in VI.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users