Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mythological Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1558 replies to this topic

#1 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:27 AM

Ok, you've waited long enough, so here we go!

Mafia V Introduction:

It was an especially windy night over Awesomeville. The stars were out, and all were in bed, sleeping peacefully (Well, most of them, at least). As Zero took off from the silent town, he noticed the lights of the far off town of Quarky, which had somehow been rebuilt in only a month after being blown up by the Sphinx. Zero ignored them, as he had a mission to fulfill. He was carrying an especially important message with him, not unlike a certain pig from the city of Denbrain, only this time the message would reach its intended recipient. As he flew over the silent town, the various updrafts made his flight much easier. “Thank Frost,” he thought to himself, “I’ve got a long flight tonight.” As Zero flapped his wings, he rose into the night sky then shot off into the distance.
A few days after Zero‘s flight, a large trading ship set off from Port Unreality, heading for the Arctic. It carried supplies, and hiding among the supplies were undercover QAs that had set out to invade new lands. Below deck in his/her private dining hall, filled with delicious food and drink, the Godfather laughed and shared a meal with his/her fellow mafiosos. They were tired of the struggle in Awesomeville and were headed for new lands as well. No one on board happened to notice the figure in the dark cloak that had just snuck on as the boat was leaving. It hid in the shadows, trying to avoid detection. Following a few days of sailing, the boat finally arrived in the small arctic town of Pengville, where all is cold. Just north of this town rose the mountain of Snowpeak, where the great Yetis of the Arctic stayed. It snowed often in Pengville, and it was not a very active town. Until now.
“How can you stand this frigid town?” questioned the shivering Unreality, who was no longer the Host God. “Eh, you get used to it after a while,” answered the Host God Frost. The two friends were sitting in a café enjoying some piping hot coffee on the cold winter afternoon. “How’s life going for you as a mortal?” asked Frost. “Cold,” Unreality remarked. Just then, they heard a flapping of wings above. Frost looked up to see a penguin descending from the sky. “Ahhh…Zero, right on time. What’s the news?” The penguin leaned over and mumbled something in Frost’s ear. “What?!? The QAs are coming to Pengville?!? The Mafia and the Grim Reaper too?!? Seems this town won’t be peaceful much longer…Good work Zero, see you around.” Zero took off away from the café, just as a few snowflakes started to fall. “Well, looks like you’ve got your work cut out for you, Unreality. Good luck, you’ll need it.” Frost leaped into the air and took off with a penguin-shaped puff of smoke to the skies above Pengville.
“All is not lost,” thought Frost, as the snow fell on the quiet town of Pengville. There were still good people in his town; hopefully they could stop the baddies. On one side of town, the Doctor was collecting his/her medical equipment, and on the other, the Healer was preparing his/her herbs. The Illusionist was practicing his/her abilities with the mighty Shaman, unknowing of the true power of the Yeti inside his/herself. The Inspector and Spy were nervous, unsure of who was good and bad, ironically, they were the only ones who really knew. The Bomb had just woken up after a restless night, checking to see if he/she had blown up in his/her sleep. Frost could see the Ninja practicing his/her skills, the Defender nearby looking out for him/her. The Penguin was pacing the streets of town, and the Inuit was preparing for the invasion of QAs that he/she knew was coming. The Icon was admiring the new statue of him/herself, which the Janitor happened to be cleaning at the moment. They were all innocent to the knowledge that Frost possessed. “I hope that they can survive through the next few days,” thought Frost, as snow started to pile up in the streets of Pengville.
As Frost flew past the town hall, he pondered the situation. How sure was Frost that Unreality hadn’t joined up with one of the baddie groups? He might have been recruited by one, turning against his previous Host Godliness and using his powers for evil. “Only time will tell,” Frost contemplated, being joined by Zero, his penguin friend. “See you all in Mafia V!” he exclaimed as they rose into the sky, the town of Pengville diminishing in size as they flew off.

Alright, the first night is starting...I will be sending PMs to those that have stuff to do tonight. This may be an extra long night depending on how long it takes people to reply. B)) Hopefully this game works out well. We'll just have to see. :D

Edited by Frost, 05 August 2008 - 03:29 AM.

#2 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:30 AM

awesome post :P I can't wait!

#3 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:37 AM

one thing before I go to bed: the Icon should NOT come forward, at least tonight. A double lynching on the first day would benefit the baddies

#4 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:43 AM

Alright, all night PMs have been sent...waiting for the replies. B))

Edited by Frost, 05 August 2008 - 03:44 AM.

#5 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:19 AM

Final roster:

Host: Frost
1) Unreality
2) Brandonb
3) Frozen
4) Slick
5) TwoaDay
6) Yoruichi-san
7) Taliesin
8) Itachi
9) CrazyPainter
10) Cherry Lane
11) Dnae
12) Nayana
13) Dawh
14) pw0nzd
15) GC
16) Dusty
17) Puzzlegirl
18) Tolecnal
19) Rene83
20) Sinistral

Check the sign up thread for rules.

#6 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:23 AM

here's a link:

Mafia V Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, and then Signup ;D

#7 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:05 AM

And the insanity begins...;P

Haha, thought of this while riding the bus home today...sorry, can't resist...O_o

You have this ginormous Scales of Justice. You know that baddies weigh more than innocents (due to all those concealed weapons XP). What is the minimum # of weighs you have to do in order to identify all the baddies? :D
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#8 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:15 AM

And the insanity begins...;P

Haha, thought of this while riding the bus home today...sorry, can't resist...O_o

You have this ginormous Scales of Justice. You know that baddies weigh more than innocents (due to all those concealed weapons XP). What is the minimum # of weighs you have to do in order to identify all the baddies? :D

Spoiler for Uhhh...I think it's

#9 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:21 AM

My greatest compliments on the intro. I must sleep for a few so i will dream about Pengville.

Edited by akaslickster, 05 August 2008 - 06:23 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#10 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:25 AM

Just so I not be i n trouble ther will be no more pms except to frost.
edit sorry im lit.

Edited by akaslickster, 05 August 2008 - 06:26 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users