Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mafia IV

• Please log in to reply
1038 replies to this topic

#21 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:15 PM

see Mafia IV Sign-up Thread for sign-up info: when I get on the good comp, I will see who needs to confirm still, then I'll need to send the comp's roles to the new players, and then after that send the additional roles... anyway I should be able to do that quickly and then start up the game today, once I get on the good comp, but a thunderstorm is coming and I have to power down :P cya guys n gals after the storm ;D

#22 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

Welcome Mekal, you will probably find this the most fun in the whole Others Forum.

I probably will, ive played a simpler version with my friends and it was awesome

#23 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:30 PM

alright, the only comp left is Sandy, who may or may not be replaced by javoie, if they show determination to want to join. Sandy is still up for grabs

the additional roles have been assigned and are ready... everything else is ready... the mafia's special communication method is in place, so that people can't figure out who the Mafiosos are by checking 'whose online' and 'whose PMing' and all those other cheating methods

so we're waiting on role confirmations from: Scott (i'm not sure if this will happen at all), Dnae, Mekal and Yoruichi

#24 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:36 AM

i guess all we can do now is play the waiting game... tick... tock... tick... tock... tick... tock...

#25 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:59 AM

Alright, Sandy and Scott are computer-controlled players as of now ;D confirmation waiting is officially over, and I'm sure I'll have Mekal's by the time I wake up tomorrow. Anyone can still offer to replace Sandy or Scott

so tomorrow I will start off Mafia IV. It is official :P

actually, we might as well start right now

time for the night PMs! (though note I won't wake up til tomorrow hehe ;D)

#26 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:01 AM

Woot! Mafia IV has officially started!

#27 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:21 PM

I'm thinking I should re-post the rules once I know who is replacing what comp, whether Taliesin is replacing Sandy or not... hmmm....

#28 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:24 PM

I'm thinking I should re-post the rules once I know who is replacing what comp, whether Taliesin is replacing Sandy or not... hmmm....

Maybe not all the rules, but at least a current roster! I'm confused, and the game has barely started!

#29 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

right now it's looking like:

Host: Unreality
1) Frost
2) Brandonb
3) Kingofpain
4) Pw0nzd
5) Cherry Lane
6) Dawh
7) Nayana
8) Dnae
9) Rubic (scott?)
10) GC
11) Puzzlegirl
12) Slick
13) Kat
14) Wreath
15) Joe's Student
16) Johnson
17) Frozen
18) Sandy (javoie? taliesin?)
19) Yoruichi
20) Mekal

#30 frozen_in_fire

frozen_in_fire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

so Mafia IV is almost about to start! We're just waiting for Sandy's replacement, I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users