Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mafia IV

• Please log in to reply
1038 replies to this topic

#1011 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

Ghost forum = sign up thread :D

Edited by pw0nzd, 30 July 2008 - 05:01 PM.

#1012 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

hey unreality, any chance we could get a look at the thread where the mafia were posting?

no, I don't think the Mafia and QAs want their posts & discussions revealed

#1013 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:48 PM

So when GC used a spoiler earlier in the game to say that Yoruichi was a mafiosa, did he have a good idea Y-S was mafia, or was he just casting suspicion based on a guess...?

That one ! :lol: I was thinking of springing a trap on the mafia , but it went wrong somehow . Maybe it was the time zone factor or as we know now it could have been due to those unpredictable Mafia girls . :P
Actually , I didn't have any evidence about MG being a mafioso . I was planning on wasting a mafia kill .
My reasoning was :
1. If MG was an innocent , the mafia wouldn't go for her , as they would like the innocents to think that MG was a mafioso.
2. If MG was a mafioso , no point in the mafia going for one of their own.

So I thought if MG was an innocent , she could survive that night .

And at the same time , I wanted the Mafia to come after me and I made it clear that I didn't need protection that night. But I was planning on CP , giving me protection .:P So I guessed the mafia would come after me , not wanting to risk their identities being revealed and in the process waste a kill. And MG being a mafia , they should have had additional reasons for coming after me . :P

But anyway , the game's over and my plan didn't even spring a doubt in the mafia's minds , I guess. :lol:
EDIT : MG = Yoruichi :P

#1014 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:48 PM

no, I don't think the Mafia and QAs want their posts & discussions revealed

exactly! :P

#1015 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

exactly! :P

Aw! C'mon . Out with it . What's wrong in sharing it with us? Maybe I could help you in the future . :P

#1016 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

Aw! C'mon . Out with it . What's wrong in sharing it with us? Maybe I could help you in the future . :P

lol...U didn't help me in Mafia IV... I wanted u to save me desperately! :P
and the revenge's still not taken :lol:

#1017 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

lol...U didn't help me in Mafia IV... I wanted u to save me desperately! :P
and the revenge's still not taken :lol:

Yeah ! You were the one waiting for me and CP very eagerly . Bad assassini you are . :P But that was really great stuff from unreality . I actually laughed out loud . Come oooooooon , Doctor , Doctor , Doctor . Come oooooooon , healer , healer , healer . Somehow I thought it was you at that moment . :P

#1018 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

haha :lol:

#1019 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

Yeah ! You were the one waiting for me and CP very eagerly . Bad assassini you are . :P But that was really great stuff from unreality . I actually laughed out loud . Come oooooooon , Doctor , Doctor , Doctor . Come oooooooon , healer , healer , healer . Somehow I thought it was you at that moment . :P

even I had a loud laugh at unreality's that post... he had captured my feelings correctly! :P I was desperate to get protection but I cudnt ask for it openly :P
btw if u thought abt me , then y didn't u accuse me? ;)
and I tried to be a good assassin :D

#1020 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:04 PM

even I had a loud laugh at unreality's that post... he had captured my feelings correctly! :P I was desperate to get protection but I cudnt ask for it openly :P
btw if u thought abt me , then y didn't u accuse me? ;)
and I tried to be a good assassin :D

Hey ! It was just a gut feeling , an instinct . Maybe I should trust them more.
And BTW , girls are best at instinct things . Maybe that was a big factor in the Mafia win. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users