Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ahmes's Papyrus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 geronimo_b

geronimo_b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

A=2.5
B=10
C=15
D=32.5
E=40

#22 Steve Luke

Steve Luke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:15 PM

I don't see what the problem with fractions in this question is. The riddle says 100 measures of corn, not 100 ears of corn or 100 kernels of corn. A measure is an arbitrary unit until the unit is defined. For all we know the 'measure' could be 'a dozen ears' which, when used in the fractions would yield whole ears of corn. Or it could be volume equivalents, etc...

#23 Jester

Jester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:38 AM

Spoiler for I think I got it.

#24 darkdexter

darkdexter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

if you give workers the same amount it works out completly the same way as the others without the unlogical fractoins! 0x1=0x2=0x3=0x4=0x5=0x6=0x7

#25 Spacepeet

Spacepeet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:38 AM

Love the comments about dealing 20,20,20,20,20... can't ppl read the line 'the first two get seven times less than the last three'!!

Edited by Spacepeet, 28 November 2009 - 03:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users