Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia III

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#891 dnae

dnae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:21 PM

hey Cherry, he's in our time zone, or thereabouts, he may just be eating dinner.

#892 dnae

dnae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:22 PM

seems we get a lot of good posting around dinner time from him...

#893 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:36 PM

I laughed at your post out of humour - very funny!

you're not being offensive and i respect what you said. but newbie isn't derogatory. LIS is a mafia newbie, it's a fact. I was a Mafia newbie during the first game. I'll be more respectful though, so I apologize for that. I'm probably getting impatient. We've been sitting on this lynch forever.

Am not offended - i do ahve trouble working out odd/even night and day - but thats me and yes the weekends, kids and wife at home limmits me - more catch up rather than keep up, so this is RP, reality has an effect too

anyway i know i can afford to be out spoken so i do and it creates an extra advantage - i do keep refering to the other characters and as a mafia newbie i dont get confused with previous roles and new rules -

Those blinking sirens, dont they get on your nerves - thats it suicide bombing if i hear those sirens once more, nee NAHH, nee NAHH

BACK ON TOPIC
A wld say a quiet role cld be the doc, no need to get goughed up perhaps - does that make one of our quiet friends an innocent
if ravi ws in one of these quiet roles and kay has followed in the same footsteps, though if it was me i wld at least have put in more interesting deceit but again it must be hard to get into the role properly.

#894 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:44 AM

Can anyone confirm the 1-mafia thing as true? (Spy maybe?) I'll be back on in a few hours. probably after the lynching, to make my kill vote for tonight (not quite sure right now).

#895 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:01 AM

Can anyone confirm the 1-mafia thing as true? (Spy maybe?) I'll be back on in a few hours. probably after the lynching, to make my kill vote for tonight (not quite sure right now).

No -but suspect its true, itachi-san can send his sirens out that will lure them to their deaths and the noise will make them deaf too :D they can take life and bring it too - off him pls.

#896 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:40 AM

Yep. Here:

no, that wasn't a Thief breakin. That was the Mafioso breaking into a house to get into the neighbor (Slick)'s house to kill him...

seriously, unreality was the most outspoken about how waiting around ruined the game and now i think we're just waiting for him...

??? I've been waiting on you guys, to figure out who you want to lynch

but it seems nobody has changed their vote, so it's time for the day post :P

#897 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:45 AM

Post #51 - Rules, Roles & Strategy Tips
Post #61 - A Bizarre Bazaar
Post #111 - The Watchful Djinn
Post #245 - Dehydration and Organ Donation
Post #284 - Tabbard and Tockley
Post #539 - A Fatal Mistake
Post #612 - Ripple Effect
Post #730 - No Checks, No Balances
Post #735 - Quarky Risen

Quarky Fallen

Daytime

"Sorry," someone shouted. "Unreality has to rush!"

"What does that matter-" Kat began, but she was shot dead by an executioner's squad before she could finish.

"Come on, chop chop hurry on home!" the Mayor called. "Unreality has to hurry up! It's the 5th night tonight! Good luck, all!"

And everyone rushed home. The Mafia would kill tonight... and the Vigilante... but wait? What of the QAs?

With Kat's death, they were gone from Oasis.

Host: Unreality
1) Brandonb
2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]
3) Frost - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
5) akaslickster - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
6) kingofpain
7) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Vigilante
8) Grey Cells - DEAD [Mafioso]
9) Kat - DEAD [QA]
10) LIS
11) pieman
12) Nayana - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
13) Frost2
14) dawh - DEAD [?] Killed by Quarky Agent
15) johnson
16) Nayana2
17) Ben Law - DEAD [Healer]
18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration
19) Cherry Lane
20) Itachi2
21) dnae

#898 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:55 AM

Nice! I knew it! I had ravi pegged as most-likely quarky ever since i stopped thinking it was Brandon, and actually i was pretty certain he was a baddie before that too.

#899 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:59 AM

That leaves one mafioso...supposedly.

#900 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:02 AM

That leaves one mafioso...supposedly.

I'm not 100% positive, but I think there's just 1 left too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users