Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia III

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#241 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

Thanks mayor.

Seeign as you trust our judgment, could you also persuade the doctor and healer to protect us for this night?

#242 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

Hmmm not sure why you would vote for a random character when I am literally telling you that one of us is an inspector. We were kin in a past life, does that not count for anything?

GC, Brandonb and I were revolutionaries in a different town in a different time....

Cheers!
--
Vig

In a different life :P

#243 esjohnson

esjohnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

Thanks mayor.

Seeign as you trust our judgment, could you also persuade the doctor and healer to protect us for this night?

I gonna vote for you tomorrow. You speak too much.

#244 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:38 PM

Hmmm not sure why you would vote for a random character when I am literally telling you that one of us is an inspector. We were kin in a past life, does that not count for anything?

GC, Brandonb and I were revolutionaries in a different town in a different time....

Cheers!
--
Vig

That was the talk of the town . Brandon and you switching from one lie to another . :P

#245 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

Post #51 - Rules, Roles & Strategy Tips
Post #61 - A Bizarre Bazaar
Post #111 - The Watchful Djinn

Dehydration and Organ Donation

Sunset

As the red sun sank below its bed of heat haze on the distant dunes, the angry citizens of Oasis were shouting for the death of their victim.

Pw0nzd.

"You idiots!" he kept snapping as they trussed up his legs and arms in scratchy ropes. "You'll regret this moment!"

"Somehow I don't think so," muttered Frost, who had tied the last rope. "Brandonb and Kingofpain were pretty convincing."

"That doesn't mean anything!" cried Pw0nzd. He looked around pleadingly at the faces of his friends... but they were all stony and hardened. Even his fellow Mafiosos, who had to remain conspicuous in the crowd.

"No!" he yelped, as the townsfolk began to drag him toward the mighty sajaro cactus that reared out of Vital Square, spiky and spiny and rustling slightly in the rare desert wind. Then Pw0nzd's eye caught the Mayor's, who was standing on a balcony overlooking the square.

"Mr. Mayor!" he shouted. "Mr. Johnson!!! Please! You can call it off! Please... please..." his voice tapered off and then they threw the Mafioso onto the cactus. He screamed in pain (a terrifying, bloodcurdling scream) as the giant spines went through him and out the other side, slick with blood.

"At least... donate... my organs... to the Mafioso Organ Fund..." he gasped, before coughing and dying.

"He was Mafia!" people were saying in amazement. As the sun sank even lower into the bronze sands, a group of nomads bolted into the square, dragging with them a cloth-clad figure with a high turban and a machine gun.

"What's the meaning of this???" Mayor Johnson boomed.

One of the nomads began jabbering in some forgotten language, so Tman, who was an avid learner of languages, began to translate: "We found him in the desert, dehydrated and dying, Lord Mayor. He had been wandering for days!"

The dying man was flipped over, and people saw the sash of bullets across his chest.

"The Desert Warrior," murmured Nayana. "So that's where he's been!"

Tman pulled away the turban, and the face of Ploper was revealed, already dead from the unrelenting sun and lack of water.

Later, as the two bodies were being cremated (there was no way you could bury bodies in Oasis, out here in the desert), the moon had risen again, and the Mafia were plotting their next kill.

Among the spires and tangled alleyways of Oasis, the Doctor and Healer were packing their things, getting ready for that. Likewise was the Bodyguard. The Grim Reaper was sharpening his/her scythe. The Illusionist was taking deep breaths, preparing his/her powers. And the QAs were separately plotting their nighttime kill, hoping they would meet somewhere in the fountains and statues of Oasis's plazas.

If any of those people are alive, that is.

1) Brandonb
2) pw0nzd - DEAD [Mafioso]
3) Frost
4) Itachi - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
5) akaslickster
6) kingofpain
7) Scott
8) Grey Cells
9) Ravi
10) LIS
11) pieman
12) Nayana
13) Lucifer
14) dawh
15) johnson
16) tman
17) Ben Law
18) Ploper - DEAD [Desert Warrior] Dehydration
19) sagekid
20) SillouhetteMind
21) dnae

Edited by unreality, 09 July 2008 - 04:41 PM.

#246 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:43 PM

Nice going guys, we got a mafioso! The saving roles should probably be saving KOP and Brandonb tonight, maybe some others. :D

Edited by Frost, 09 July 2008 - 04:43 PM.

#247 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

Sorry , KOP and Brandon . You both were right . But how could both of you be sure ? :rolleyes:

#248 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:53 PM

There are possibly four protectors active tonight and potentially three killers, so the protection people need to get organized. It's difficult to say who the illusionist should protect, but since brandonb and KOP were correct, then I think that a good plan would be for the doctor to protect KOP and the bodyguard to protect Brandonb for sure and the healer should try to protect one of the other people voting for pw0nzd (such as Nayana.) As such, the illusionist probably shouldn't protect one of the above since they are already likely to be protected.

If anyone has a better suggestion, feel free to share.

#249 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

I gonna vote for you tomorrow. You speak too much.

I have no intention of running against you in the upcoming elections... You needn't be intimidated by my charisma... What can I say, these politicians...they'll never change... *sigh*

We all know that exposing criminals can't be a good thing for the Mayor's chances in the upcoming elections, but we still need to eradicate our town of the rot. Well, all I can do is to appeal to you medicine men. Doctor protect Brandon and Healer protect me as we are in the most danger.

Bodyguard also make sure you protect someone who voted for pwn0zd but not someone who voted late (could be mafia jumping on the bandwagon to acquit themselves).

Cheers!
--
Vig

Edited by kingofpain, 09 July 2008 - 05:04 PM.

#250 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

Double

Edited by kingofpain, 09 July 2008 - 05:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users