BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

LIS, if you read my description of the rules so far, you'll read that all day phases are 24 hours long- votes and posts and stuff don't matter. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the 24 hrs is the winner, and anyone that didn't cast a vote is out of the game, since we all agreed 24 hours covers all time zones for big enough time in each time zone, and should be enough for everyone to get on, discuss and vote

we can also request an extension of the day if there is an ongoing discussion that WILL determine the outcome of the vote

night is 18 hours but may end sooner if I get all the PMs in sooner

also, no night or day post will come when I am sleeping or doing other stuff, so time may extend. There's no rush, guys :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIS, if you read my description of the rules so far, you'll read that all day phases are 24 hours long- votes and posts and stuff don't matter. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the 24 hrs is the winner, and anyone that didn't cast a vote is out of the game, since we all agreed 24 hours covers all time zones for big enough time in each time zone, and should be enough for everyone to get on, discuss and vote

we can also request an extension of the day if there is an ongoing discussion that WILL determine the outcome of the vote

night is 18 hours but may end sooner if I get all the PMs in sooner

also, no night or day post will come when I am sleeping or doing other stuff, so time may extend. There's no rush, guys :P

well said - save my reading of rules for Mafia v - enjoy mafia iv

I quite liked the Oasis, enjoyed the story, enjoyed the general experience too - anyone who does not give it a go is missing out on a lot of tension and fun

Yeah, it's worth it. Can you imagine if we had twice or thrice the players...that would be INSANE! I think we are at a comfortable level and the experienced players keep coming back for more, so what does that tell you?

yeah- I don't think we even need to advertise. There's only 8 open slots (12 already filled), they'll go fast

We have to makes sure the joinees are willin to put in the effort for it though, we don't wnat a repeat of last game.