Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia III

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#1021 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

Well, I meant for everyone, including baddies. If no mafia consensus, no Mafia kill, same with the GR and QA's.

12 hrs. is a relatively short time . We could extend it to maybe 18 hrs. That way it would be more comfy for PM'ing .

#1022 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

lol...yeah :P u said it GC! ;) I wasn't a mafia in any game but even when I was a QA, I didn't get to pm...That idea of emails is fair enough ;)

I was sorta a QA (not for long :lol:) so I didn't really get to miss the non messaging between, but honestly, it seems like that was a good idea, I kinda liked it. It's not impossible to kill someone, but it's more difficult and it's not like having another mafia (that would be scary). Keep the QA's the same!
~Kat

#1023 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:58 PM

12 hrs. is a relatively short time . We could extend it to maybe 18 hrs. That way it would be more comfy for PM'ing .

Yeah, I agree, someone already mentioned that. It would be terrible if you were sleeping during that time, doesn't leave much to work with. B))

#1024 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:14 PM

ok 24 hour days and 18 hour nights (max 18 hours, if I get the PMs in before this I will start the night post, but day is ALWAYS 24 hours even if everyone has voted, etc. There are numerous reasons for this [which I won't get into right now] both practical and in-game-related)

#1025 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

can we have a rule to not lynch due to majority - ppl change their mind, especially if new information arrives on the board ater they sign off

if the time is passed thats too bad, there bad!

#1026 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:29 PM

LIS, if you read my description of the rules so far, you'll read that all day phases are 24 hours long- votes and posts and stuff don't matter. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the 24 hrs is the winner, and anyone that didn't cast a vote is out of the game, since we all agreed 24 hours covers all time zones for big enough time in each time zone, and should be enough for everyone to get on, discuss and vote

we can also request an extension of the day if there is an ongoing discussion that WILL determine the outcome of the vote

night is 18 hours but may end sooner if I get all the PMs in sooner

also, no night or day post will come when I am sleeping or doing other stuff, so time may extend. There's no rush, guys :P

#1027 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:32 AM

LIS, if you read my description of the rules so far, you'll read that all day phases are 24 hours long- votes and posts and stuff don't matter. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the 24 hrs is the winner, and anyone that didn't cast a vote is out of the game, since we all agreed 24 hours covers all time zones for big enough time in each time zone, and should be enough for everyone to get on, discuss and vote

we can also request an extension of the day if there is an ongoing discussion that WILL determine the outcome of the vote

night is 18 hours but may end sooner if I get all the PMs in sooner

also, no night or day post will come when I am sleeping or doing other stuff, so time may extend. There's no rush, guys :P

well said - save my reading of rules for Mafia v - enjoy mafia iv
I quite liked the Oasis, enjoyed the story, enjoyed the general experience too - anyone who does not give it a go is missing out on a lot of tension and fun

#1028 lemonymelon

lemonymelon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

i would but there's too much reading involved

#1029 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:05 PM

i would but there's too much reading involved

its worth it - imop

#1030 dnae

dnae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, it's worth it. Can you imagine if we had twice or thrice the players...that would be INSANE! I think we are at a comfortable level and the experienced players keep coming back for more, so what does that tell you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users