BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

hey guys, I need some help cracking these secret roles ;D they're part of a Mafia game I just joined on a LOST fansite called Lostpedia, and they're "secret" roles, though the Host gave us some clues as to what they are... maybe my fellow BrainDenizens can help me out :P

these are the secret roles:

- XXX XXXXX XXXXXXXXX: ~~ long ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~, ~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ be ~~~~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~ ~, ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~/~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~ lynched, ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~’~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

- XXX XXXXXXXX: ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ trying ~~ ~~~~. ~~/~~~ ~~ aware ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~~.

I'm thinking so far, for the second one:

- The XXXXXXXX: ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ trying ~~ ~~~~. or/and ~~ aware that they are ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~~.

some options I can think of for two-letter words:

to

or

an

is

it

of

I'm

AM

PM

FM

XM

• Answers 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Traitor isn't one of the roles, the ones with 7 letters are DENTIST/BURGLAR/PSYCHIC as far as I can see...it could also be LEADERS?

OOPS..missed the bit about the roles being already identified..better go back and read up :rolleyes:

Ooooh...here is another role that has vague descriptions:

The Serial Killer: This player wants to be the only player alive. Something must happen in order for his/her power to activate. Once this happens, this player can kill once a night. This player cannot be killed at night.

So now I'm *pretty sure* the second secret role is the one connected with both the Drug Addict and the Serial Killer, and I think it reads:

The XXXXXXXX: This is the player that the Drug Addict and the Serial Killer are trying to find. He/she is aware that ...

guys, update the roles as you figure stuff out, I was away playing beach volleyball for a while :P

-The ~~~~~ Protector: as long as this person is still alive, the ~~~~~~~ cannot be killed. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~ I, ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ him/her. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ be lynched, ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

- The XXXXXXXX: ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ are trying to find. He/she is aware that they are ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~~.

anything else we've gotten that I missed?

guys, update the roles as you figure stuff out, I was away playing beach volleyball for a while :P

-The ~~~~~ Protector: as long as this player is still alive, the ~~~~~~~ cannot be killed. If the ~~~~~~~~ ~~ I, then this player ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ him/her. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ is lynched, ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

- The XXXXXXXX: This is the player that the Drug Addict and the Serial Killer are trying to find. He/she is aware that they are ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~~.

anything else we've gotten that I missed?

-The ~~~~~ Protector: as long as this player is still alive, the ~~~~~~~ cannot be killed. If the ~~~~~~~~ ~~ I, then this player ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ him/her. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ is lynched, ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

- The XXXXXXXX: This is the player that the Drug Addict and the Serial Killer are trying to find. He/she is aware that they are trying to ~~ ~~~~~.

I was thinking the last two words are "do this" or "do that", but the last word has 5 letters...

maybe it's not "trying to" right before that...? I put that in cuz it made a bit of sense

Edited by unreality

I got some on the first one:

-The ~~~~~ Protector: as long as this player is still alive, the ~~~~~~~ cannot be killed. If the ~~~~~~~~ ~~ I, then this player ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ him/her. If the ~~~~~~~~ is lynched, then ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

the blue words are the same

-The XXXXX Protector: as long as this player is still alive, the ~~~~~~~ cannot be killed. If the ~~~~~~~~ ~~ I, then this player ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ him/her. If the ~~~~~~~~ is lynched, then ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

- The XXXXXXXX: This is the player that the Drug Addict and the Serial Killer are trying to find. He/she is aware that they are trying to ~~ ~~~~~.

I'm trying to think of the title of the second one

Yeah...I noticed that too...maybe add an s?

Dude, I wish I were playing beach volleyball...I miss playing volleyball...I miss California... :(

lol, I live in Michigan, not Cali (maybe unfortunately, maybe not) ;D but half of my family lives in California

Oh well, at least I get to work on my detective skills...;P

hehe yeah :D this is funner than I expected. I thought it'd be more frustrating