Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

#441 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:55 PM

thanks guys (didn't see your posts til now)

I have some ideas for Mafia III (obviously it's being set in Oasis)

ideally, I'd have 21 players:

3 Mafia
3 Quarky Agents
1 Grim Reaper
14 Innocents

each Innocent would have a role: the 8 roles from Mafia II (though some of them slightly tweaked) as well as some more roles I made up: the Squeaker, the Mayor, the Sphinx (yes the Illusionist morph would be a new surprise, the Sphinx would exist from the beginning), the Detective (4% chance of being crappy, 4% of paranoid, 4% of naive, 88% of being a normal detective) and then 2 more roles I haven't decided on yet (I was thinking of making something called the Coworkers... another option would be a Grim Reaper Savant... maybe another Doctor... but still thinking :P)

anyway, 21 people is kind of a push I think. Do you think we could get 21? I'm hoping for 15 people at least next round, for a longer Mafia game

#442 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:57 PM

So what happens if the mafia decide to off the bomb? Do you just sit at your computer and flip a coin?

roll a dice, actually ;D but yeah. If an odd number, the Bomb would blow.

A random Mafioso (again, the dice- eek I said dice instead of 'die' lol) would be the assassin that night and get blown up

#443 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:58 PM

Yeah, we probably won't get 21, though I hope more people join next time around. B))

Edited by Frost, 06 July 2008 - 10:58 PM.

#444 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:01 PM

Can we go ahead and start the new thread so we can sign up on the roster? I'm in again of course, but we can at least start to recruit people since it takes about 2 days to get it together.

#445 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:02 PM

Unrality, what exactly would the Quarky Agents do? Is that like a second mafia or something?

And yeah, we should post the new Mafia thread soon to get more people.

Edited by Frost, 06 July 2008 - 11:03 PM.

#446 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:08 PM

yeah it'd be like another cell of baddies that can PM each other behind-the-scenes, but they would operate differently from the Mafia and in different ways

#447 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

I'll start up Mafia III in a little bit (like a few minutes :P)

#448 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

Mafia III is up ;D try to get as many people as possible to sign up (via PMs, profile messages, whatever :P)

#449 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4854 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:52 PM

Right after I go to sleep everything starts to happen. The story ended before I knew I was roughed up or murdered. I had to erase dozens and dozens of Pms so as to be able to receive more new ones and I think looking through the past weekend was a bit of a mess with the holiday etc. I sure was correct about you King of pain. All by ESP.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#450 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:34 AM

hehe ;D good job Slick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users