BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia II

unreality

unreality, I have a sweet idea for the next Mafia game so that no one has to be the one that dies the first night.

The roles are all random right? So, if 12 people play, make 13 roles and have one of them go to a fake person. That role has to be an Innocent (any role that can be killed the first night) And then that random Innocent Role is killed and no player has to suffer the consequences! B))

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still do not understand why I am being voted for. I guess it doesn't matter if you kill me, but remember that Frost lied and claimed that pwnz0d was mafia. The reason he accused pwnz0d was the make ME vote for Brandon.

One sec... I just realized something. One of us is the bomb. I am pretty sure it's pieman. As long as the bomb is not lynched, the mafia cannot win since it'll be a draw at best.

I still think that the liar should be lynched.

itachi: yes, but then basically the first killing would be a lynching, not a night kill. Same difference- someone has to die first :D

KOP: the Bomb has a 1/2 chance of exploding, and at a lynching it kills either the person that was most for lynching the Bomb, or if I can't decide, it kills a random person of those who voted for the Bomb. And the Bomb, if killed at night, has a 1/2 chance to take its killer with it. So the Mafia obviously shouldn't tackle the Bomb if it's down to 1 Mafioso, lol

Edited by unreality

unreality, I have a sweet idea for the next Mafia game so that no one has to be the one that dies the first night.

The roles are all random right? So, if 12 people play, make 13 roles and have one of them go to a fake person. That role has to be an Innocent (any role that can be killed the first night) And then that random Innocent Role is killed and no player has to suffer the consequences! B))

Then why bother having a first night?

Then why bother having a first night?

Itachi, do you mean that the person that dies becomes the extra role? Not a bad idea, though they would be a confirmed innocent.

because a major role like the Inspector could get killed and no one would know... it's the same thing only no actual player dies.

right, but if no actual player dies, then there really is no point in having a first night, and we might as well start off during the day lynching.

Well I am actually asking Itachi why he's voting for me. I would follow Itachi's vote as well. Except Itachi is voting for me for no reason at all.

Cheers!

--

Vig

KOP, the name of this game is deduction. Everyone else alive's posts are more convincing than yours right now. Basically, you're highest on my list of possible baddies. What did you expect me to say? I've already told you I'm the Sage, and you know that role's ability. I must admit Brandon was extremely convincing at times, but even those great efforts couldn't budge a Sage when he sets his mind.

yeah

Brandonb just said this:

"I'm not sure if I can suggest this in the forum, but why not have everyone look back at the voting records and see who was voting for who to determine who they were protecting?"

it's a good enough suggestion to help, if people are unsure about voting KOP

yeah

Brandonb just said this:

"I'm not sure if I can suggest this in the forum, but why not have everyone look back at the voting records and see who was voting for who to determine who they were protecting?"

it's a good enough suggestion to help, if people are unsure about voting KOP

HEY! I was just asking! That could condemn my partner in crime!

Edited by Brandonb

As for me, I am super talkative on mafia all the time. I was persuasive last time (in Mafia 1) as well and was almost voted out, but was actually innocent then. This is just my style of play and I claim me general talkativeness as my defense.

Cheers!

--

Vig

KOP was innocent back in Mafia 1 :D but not now, and in his own words!