Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:08 AM
1 Grim Reaper
* Mafia - win by killing all the Innocents and the Grim Reaper. Every night they choose one person to bump off via PMs (this is the only time PMing is allowed in the game!!!). Also, any night, but not two nights in a row, the Mafia can opt to "rough up" someone, in which two implications are given:
** do not continue your line of accusations, or we will kill you
** do not reveal that you were roughed up, or we will kill you
Roughing up is an option for the Mafia, and can have outcomes that aren't always good for the Mafia- so only do this if you've thought about it and want to.
Also, at the beginning of the game, the Mafia is informed of who the Bomb is
* Grim Reaper - wins by killing the Vigilante (if this happens early enough, we will play for "second place"). The Grim Reaper kills every even-numbered night
* Innocents - win by killing the Mafia and the Grim Reaper. During the day, a lynching vote occurs just like in Mafia 1, and the condemned person gets publicly executed and their role revealed
EACH INNOCENT HAS A SPECIAL ROLE:
* Doctor- save someone every night by PMing me. If this person is targeted for death by the Mafia and/or Grim Reaper, the person will be saved by the Doctor and live. The Doctor cannot save himself/herself, nor can the Doctor save the same person two times in a row
* Vigilante- knows who the Defender is. The Vigilante kills for the Innocents every odd-numbered night, except for the 1st night
* Defender- knows who the Vigilante is. While the Defender is alive, the Vigilante cannot die, and gets out of every death situation with badass awesomeness
* Inspector- PMed, by me, one Mafia identity at the beginning of each day
* Sage- can PM me anytime to get the list of the people the Doctor has been saving. Also, the Sage can choose to PM me every even-numbered day to see how many Mafiosos are alive
* Spy- can spy on anyone ever even-numbered day. They PM me who they want to spy on, and I reply, revealing that person's role
* Bomb- knows who the Inspector is. When (if) the Bomb dies, there is a half chance that they will take their killer down with them. If their killer is the Mafia, a random Mafioso will be killed- however the Mafia is informed at the beginning of the game who the Bomb is. If the Bomb's killer is the Grim Reaper, the Grim Reaper would blow up. If the Bomb is lynched, the Innocent who was most outspoken for the lynching (chosen by me) is blown up. If I can't decide, I pick randomly from the Innocents that voted for the Bomb
* Illusionist- every even-numbered night (the same night that the Grim Reaper kills), the Illusionist can make illusionary copies of one person to protect them ONLY from the Grim Reaper (the Mafia ain't fooled). The Illusionist cannot protect themself, nor can they protect the same person twice in a row. When (if) the Grim Reaper dies, the Illusionist's role may be obselete- or it may morph into something else altogether.
Brandonb is invincible for the first night and first day.
IMLRG is invincible for the first night.
I need 12 people to sign up, then I can assign people their roles ;D
if we get more than 12, I can make new roles
Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:20 AM
Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:35 AM
Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:49 AM
Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:00 AM
This time we mafia will not kill you. Instead we will snip your fingers off until you tell us where the money is Yuk Yuk Yuk~!
Quick question for clarification... if the mafia is going to rough up someone, is that in ADDITION to killing someone? Or does it replace killing someone (though I don't see the advantage in this option unless it lasted for two turns).
Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:01 AM
Too bad I was 3rd to die, any chance of me getting special abilities?
Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:36 AM
Can't wait to see how this one turns out....
Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:56 AM
Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:45 AM
Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:56 AM
Hey! no sorry needed . Welcome to the den , Sillouhette .
Sorry for interrupting your game but, I'm new and I don't know what a kudo is...everyone seems to use it. What is it??
A kudo is an imaginary point you get for solving a puzzle in the den , don't have any worries about that .
And the game's not yet started . Tell you what , Join the elite game of Mafia . I think Unreality will have no problems about that.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users